Author Topic: Trump v Biden - who is going to win?  (Read 13127 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Trump v Biden - who is going to win?
« Reply #75 on: January 20, 2021, 08:47:35 PM »
Yes, we can look forward to an old race baiting dementia sufferer & a woman who shagged her way into politics, uniting the country & making America great again.
well they can’t possibly do any worse than the previous incumbent so yeah, bring it on...
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #76 on: January 20, 2021, 08:59:47 PM »
well they can’t possibly do any worse than the previous incumbent so yeah, bring it on...

Well yes,

Encouraging mass immigration on the southern border seems like a great idea, can't foresee any issues there, that will secure the democrat vote for generations to come.

Re-joining the Paris climate accord should help China achieve it's aim of global financial domination & cancelling the keystone pipeline will mean dependence once again on foreign oil supplies.

All these things no doubt will be greatly beneficial to the average working class American.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2021, 09:06:47 PM »
Well yes,

Encouraging mass immigration on the southern border seems like a great idea, can't foresee any issues there, that will secure the democrat vote for generations to come.

Re-joining the Paris climate accord should help China achieve it's aim of global financial domination & cancelling the keystone pipeline will mean dependence once again on foreign oil supplies.

All these things no doubt will be greatly beneficial to the average working class American.
Thankfully despite Trump’s best efforts America is still a democratic country so if they screw up the American electorate can pick another basket case in four years time.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2021, 09:14:09 PM »
Thankfully despite Trump’s best efforts America is still a democratic country so if they screw up the American electorate can pick another basket case in four years time.

I don't expect Biden to last four years due to his obvious cognitive decline.

Harris will likely assume leadership at some point & then gain the popular vote, thanks to the black vote by siding with BLM, branding all cops as killers, saying the country is systemically racist & because she's not white or male.

P.S, not to mention the impending censure by social media companies, of anything approaching Conservative opinions.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 11:39:01 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2021, 09:38:08 PM »

I don't expect Biden to last four years due to his obvious cognitive decline.

Harris will likely assume leadership at some point & then gain the popular vote, thanks to the black vote by siding with BLM, branding all cops as killers, saying the country is systemically racist & because she's not white or male.

P.S, not to mention the impending censure by social media companies, of anything approaching Conservative opinions.
There will still be another election in four years time, dry your eyes mate.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 11:39:19 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2022, 07:46:55 PM »
Very much enjoying Trump’s  humiliation over the pond atm. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2022, 08:49:36 PM »
It's all about DeSan-tis now. He had me at opposing LGBT ideology & welcoming support from the 'African American' Elon Musk.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 08:52:52 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Common sense

« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2022, 10:53:04 PM »
Looks like the former guy is losing influence. The youngsters have been voting and they are rejecting brainless cruelty and attacks on democracy. Maybe America isn't so dumb after all.

Maybe we could even see the GOP return to evidence based governance and an end to their bigot baiting, book burning culture wars?

I know I'm dreaming, they returned Jewish space laser Karen and the entire state of Florida appears to be in some kind of alternative reality cult but humanity and reason are hanging on and there is hope for the future.