Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509942 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1545 on: May 02, 2019, 10:13:38 PM »
Erm...I thought you didn’t believe the window and shutters were open in the first place... ?

If the McCann's story is to be believed then one must.

Jim Gamble is ruling in woke & wandered, proof he either doesn't know what he's talking about or that he doubts the McCann's version of events.

Clearly he doesn't doubt the McCanns, so he obviously doesn't have a clue.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1546 on: May 02, 2019, 10:24:25 PM »
Of course not.

Firstly, How does woke & wandered account for that open window/shutters?

(2) There was a child gate at the rear exit.

& (C) I don't believe Maddie was alive anyway.

So what do you believe?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1547 on: May 02, 2019, 10:29:01 PM »

So what do you believe?

I believe for every drop of rain that falls, a flower grows

I believe that somewhere in the darkest night, a candle glows

I believe for everyone that goes astray, someone will come to show the way

I believe, I believe

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1548 on: May 02, 2019, 10:30:28 PM »

Every time I hear a newborn baby cry, or touch a leaf, or see the sky, then I know why I believe.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1549 on: May 02, 2019, 10:33:57 PM »
Goodnight.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1550 on: May 02, 2019, 10:59:52 PM »
8)><( what an offensive post  8)><(

You have been offensive to more than one poster today.

If you donīt like the response, perhaps you could be civil in the first place.

Is that asking too much?
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1551 on: May 02, 2019, 11:15:34 PM »
You have been offensive to more than one poster today.

If you donīt like the response, perhaps you could be civil in the first place.

Is that asking too much?
I’m excercising my freedom of speech, something that is held in such high esteem in your adopted country that it trumps the right to a good name and reputation.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 01:29:32 PM by Angelo222 »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1552 on: May 03, 2019, 01:14:04 AM »
OK. Thanks anyway. I have always harboured a bit of concern about disposal of a wrapped body down an elevator shaft.
How does one get into an elevator shaft?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1553 on: May 03, 2019, 01:19:19 AM »
The question was... Has he been cleared... Perhaps if somone answerred it I wouldnt have to keep bringing but up
Well I would say he hasn't been cleared.  He might have been found not guilty, but when someone is fully cleared they use the word "exonerated".
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1554 on: May 03, 2019, 01:24:42 AM »

There's no independent confirmation that MBM was put to bed on 3rd May or that she was in that bed at 21:05. but you believe it.
No you have to take the parent's word for that. As is happening in homes all over the Earth everyday, there is no independent confirmation of what is happening.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1555 on: May 03, 2019, 01:26:40 AM »
Don't worry.

I see you have already been labelled as a sceptic, and denigated by supporters.  That's how it works around here.

There are those who take more measured views.  You just need to work out who issues put-downs and who is willing to help.
So I your own estimation what do you class yourself?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1556 on: May 03, 2019, 01:28:37 AM »
Rowley said the question of parental involvement was dealt with by the Portuguese. Why don't you believe him?
So what did they tell OG?  The McCanns were still suspects or they were cleared?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1557 on: May 03, 2019, 01:40:16 AM »
If the McCann's story is to be believed then one must.

Jim Gamble is ruling in woke & wandered, proof he either doesn't know what he's talking about or that he doubts the McCann's version of events.

Clearly he doesn't doubt the McCanns, so he obviously doesn't have a clue.
Nothing stopping Madeleine leaving via the front door.  Kate only denies Madeleine left via the rear door.
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1558 on: May 03, 2019, 01:45:19 AM »
How does one get into an elevator shaft?
                  It can happen
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1559 on: May 03, 2019, 01:53:26 AM »
                  It can happen

Still a bit of an unknown.  I could imagine if the switches were faulty and a suitcase got stuck in the door it could  move up to a position where there was space to fall out the door.  There needs to be an answer to a problem like that.
Moderation