Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509950 times)

Offline Erngath

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3885 on: June 07, 2019, 08:28:28 AM »
In my opinion Kate McCann is the one who shows herself in an infavourable light. All I did was point it out.

I don't share your very low opinion of Kate McCann.
Obviously you do have that opinion which is shared by some/many  sceptics.
I do wonder what this criticism  which has gone on for twelve years  is achieving?
Or is finding fault with Madeleine's mother just part of the debate on Madeleine's disappearance
Do these criticisms of her behaviour after Madeleine's disappearance have any relevance?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3886 on: June 07, 2019, 10:09:16 AM »

I don't share your very low opinion of Kate McCann.
Obviously you do have that opinion which is shared by some/many  sceptics.
I do wonder what this criticism  which has gone on for twelve years  is achieving?
Or is finding fault with Madeleine's mother just part of the debate on Madeleine's disappearance
Do these criticisms of her behaviour after Madeleine's disappearance have any relevance?

Her behaviour is relevant because knowing how she thinks and reacts is relevant imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3887 on: June 07, 2019, 10:53:01 AM »
Her behaviour is relevant because knowing how she thinks and reacts is relevant imo.

To whom?
Does her behaviour in minor details have any relevance to Madeleine's disappearance and/ or the current investigations?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 11:08:05 AM by Erngath »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3888 on: June 07, 2019, 12:04:51 PM »
If you think they had a right to use the creche please identify it.

The MARK WARNER management team are the only ones with the authority to authorise who may and who may not use the creche facilities.               
The fact that appropriate arrangements were made to accommodate the twins would seem to indicate that they dealt with the twins needs and well-being with the common humanity your posts on the matter seem to suggest you advocate should have been denied them.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3889 on: June 07, 2019, 12:11:31 PM »
To whom?
Does her behaviour in minor details have any relevance to Madeleine's disappearance and/ or the current investigations?

Her attitude to child rearing wasn't a minor detail in my opinion. I think her reliance on routine contributed to her decision to leave her children home alone.

Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3890 on: June 07, 2019, 12:31:48 PM »
The MARK WARNER management team are the only ones with the authority to authorise who may and who may not use the creche facilities.               
The fact that appropriate arrangements were made to accommodate the twins would seem to indicate that they dealt with the twins needs and well-being with the common humanity your posts on the matter seem to suggest you advocate should have been denied them.

So it's not just me who thinks they didn't have a right to use the creche then?  They were allowed to use it because Mark Warner were kind enough to allow it.

I haven't said they should have been denied access. I think it was very kind of Mark Warner to continue to allow them access to the facility for three months after Madeleine's disappearance. I also think they had every right to bring it to an end if the media scrum was causing problems for their customers.

It was Kate McCann's reaction to the situation that developed that I found interesting. . 
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3891 on: June 07, 2019, 12:39:31 PM »
Her attitude to child rearing wasn't a minor detail in my opinion. I think her reliance on routine contributed to her decision to leave her children home alone.

She made her fateful decision twelve years ago and has had no option but to live with the consequences every single day of her life since then.
Why do you think you feel the need to post pejoratively about her and about an event that no-one can alter for every day of your life.

Kate has no choices in this ... I'm lost as to why you appear to have none either in what you have chosen to do.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3892 on: June 07, 2019, 12:46:13 PM »
So it's not just me who thinks they didn't have a right to use the creche then?  They were allowed to use it because Mark Warner were kind enough to allow it.

I haven't said they should have been denied access. I think it was very kind of Mark Warner to continue to allow them access to the facility for three months after Madeleine's disappearance. I also think they had every right to bring it to an end if the media scrum was causing problems for their customers.

It was Kate McCann's reaction to the situation that developed that I found interesting. .

What a mountain you are making out of a molehill over this trivia.  What I find interesting is the attitude your post displays towards the totally innocent children.  In my opinion it reveals so much  😢😪

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3893 on: June 07, 2019, 12:49:39 PM »
She made her fateful decision twelve years ago and has had no option but to live with the consequences every single day of her life since then.
Why do you think you feel the need to post pejoratively about her and about an event that no-one can alter for every day of your life.

Kate has no choices in this ... I'm lost as to why you appear to have none either in what you have chosen to do.

Kate has choices that would improve the chances of finding out what happened to Madeleine.  Whether she has taken such chances is something that I, for one, do not know.
What's up, old man?

Offline The General

« Reply #3894 on: June 07, 2019, 12:51:56 PM »

That's all great - from someone who believes the abduction narrative. You must factor that in to your thinking when considering why you are 'lost' as to why someone else with a differing opinion of events would have a different opinion  / perception of the choices made at the time.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline The General

« Reply #3895 on: June 07, 2019, 12:56:03 PM »
What a mountain you are making out of a molehill over this trivia.  What I find interesting is the attitude your post displays towards the totally innocent children.  In my opinion it reveals so much  😢😪
What does it reveal, oh great arbiter of morality?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3896 on: June 07, 2019, 01:16:13 PM »

Have you analysed the behaviour of all the mothers of missing, abducted, murdered children.
It might be an interesting exercise if it shows the same traits of  child rearing which Kate McCann demonstrated?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3897 on: June 07, 2019, 01:36:07 PM »

I gave my opinion which you disagree with. I don't have a problem with that,  I just wish you would concentrate on giving your reasons for disagreeing rather than launching a personal attack on me.

You suggested they had a right to use the Toddler Club and that I had misrepresented what Kate wrote and her accoubt of the events. You have, however, offered no evidence to support either of those statements.

Most of your energies in my opinion have been focused on giving your opinion of me. 

« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 10:02:46 PM by slartibartfast »
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3898 on: June 07, 2019, 01:44:42 PM »
Have you analysed the behaviour of all the mothers of missing, abducted, murdered children.
It might be an interesting exercise if it shows the same traits of  child rearing which Kate McCann demonstrated?

As Laura Richards pointed out in the podcast she took part in, sometimes looking at other cases doesn't provide answers, because there's always the possibilty that you are seeing something new and unique.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3899 on: June 07, 2019, 01:48:34 PM »
Kate has choices that would improve the chances of finding out what happened to Madeleine.  Whether she has taken such chances is something that I, for one, do not know.

What proof do you have that Kate has ignored any choices relating to finding Maddie.. Or are you just passing off your opinion as fact