Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes  (Read 84444 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - Witness Scott Forbes
« Reply #705 on: December 14, 2022, 12:58:18 PM »
Fantasist Scott Forbes latest nonsense

Auld Mick
@AuldM
Replying to
@SharonIndy_[Name removed]LM
 @Naomi_TV
  and 15 others
James Mathews from Sky who asked luke questions only police could have asked under caution is local to Dalkieth and his bro Brian was local cop in 2003, who spent his time telling the community that luke was guilty.....coincidence that James knew what questions to ask: think not
6:10 am · 13 Dec 2022

Matthew Elliott
@mattelliottphot
Replying to
@AuldM
  and 15 others
It was more of an ‘interrogation’ of a child who was medicated at the time. CM was also told this report wouldn’t be shown on the day of Jodi’s funeral.
9:34 pm · 13 Dec 2022

https://twitter.com/AuldM/status/1602546597287677952

Corinne Mitchell could have stopped the ‘interrogation’ of her killer son Luke Mitchell at any point - she didn’t! Why?

Why was Corinne Mitchell so desperate to get her and her killer son in front of TV cameras on the day of [Name removed]’s funeral?

Auld Mick
@AuldM
Replying to
@mattelliottphot
  and 15 others
James Mathews is local, his grandad a miner, his bro the local cop, who helped frame a school child
9:37 pm · 13 Dec 2022

Matthew Elliott
@mattelliottphot
Replying to
@AuldM
  and 15 others
It’s all coming out…
9:39 pm · 13 Dec 2022

Auld Mick
@AuldM
Replying to
@mattelliottphot
  and 15 others
I'm the cause 😉
9:39 pm · 13 Dec 2022
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 01:04:13 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #706 on: December 14, 2022, 01:06:40 PM »
Matthew Elliott
@mattelliottphot
I wonder how many actually understand how a narrative is ‘adopted’ by the prosecution and fed to the jury…
Did this happen in Luke Mitchell’s case?
ABSOLUTELY!
@AuldM
@WeKnowTheyKnow1
@SandraLean5
@Naomi_TV
@Jerome_Elaut
 #justiceforlukemitchell
9:44 am · 14 Dec 2022

Auld Mick
@AuldM
Replying to
@mattelliottphot
@WeKnowTheyKnow1
  and 4 others
The police and prosecutor worked hand in hand. If any witnesses gave evidence contrary to police narrative, they were ignored, smeared or bullied. Evidence that questioned the narrative was hidden or destroyed
9:47 am · 14 Dec 2022

Matthew Elliott is a ‘super-fan’ of psychopathic and sadistic child killers

Matthew Elliott
@mattelliottphot
Happy Birthday
@damienechols
 I hope it doesn’t come and leave on silent feet.
4:45 pm · 11 Dec 2022
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 01:10:10 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline KenMair

« Reply #707 on: December 14, 2022, 05:41:06 PM »
Could you please expand on what academic schools of thought or theories she should be applying in as much detail as possible?

Sure. A counter-argument would be a good place to start. All I've heard is the poor laddie was at home mashing tatties with his invisible brother. What about questioning why LM didn't go down the path to meet his girlfriend but waited at the end of Newbattle Rd and even on it. It would have taken 5 mins to meet his girlfriend but he waited for 45 mins (?).  If you're going to have a balanced argument then explore all angles not point the finger at MK and numerous other local males while ignoring other possibilities. It just comes across as rambling nonsense and deflection.  Bombarding football forums under various false identities is not the work of a credible author.

I'm not a criminologist but have studied it at undergrad level. Possible theories to test the author's argument could be: subcultural/social control/power control/conditioning/mental disorder/deviancy/structure of personality, etc. why did the killer commit the crime and what caused him to do it?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #708 on: December 14, 2022, 08:14:21 PM »
Could you please expand on what academic schools of thought or theories she should be applying in as much detail as possible?

Sure. A counter-argument would be a good place to start. All I've heard is the poor laddie was at home mashing tatties with his invisible brother. What about questioning why LM didn't go down the path to meet his girlfriend but waited at the end of Newbattle Rd and even on it. It would have taken 5 mins to meet his girlfriend but he waited for 45 mins (?).  If you're going to have a balanced argument then explore all angles not point the finger at MK and numerous other local males while ignoring other possibilities. It just comes across as rambling nonsense and deflection.  Bombarding football forums under various false identities is not the work of a credible author.

I'm not a criminologist but have studied it at undergrad level. Possible theories to test the author's argument could be: subcultural/social control/power control/conditioning/mental disorder/deviancy/structure of personality, etc. why did the killer commit the crime and what caused him to do it?

A counter argument to your ‘counter argument’ is why alarm bells didn’t ring with Jodi’s mum if Jodi had left her home before 5 yet hadn’t met Luke almost 50 minutes later? Did her mother killer her? Of course not but it does clearly demonstrate the paucity of extrapolating without accurate knowledge.

And to test any of the theories above you must be sure the person convicted committed the crime. Just because you are able to apply some of the elements above does not necessarily mean that they are in any way relevant to the crime committed.

But of course you’re right, you’re not a criminologist. Dr Lean, on the other hand, is.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline KenMair

« Reply #709 on: December 14, 2022, 09:22:23 PM »
A counter argument to your ‘counter argument’ is why alarm bells didn’t ring with Jodi’s mum if Jodi had left her home before 5 yet hadn’t met Luke almost 50 minutes later? Did her mother killer her? Of course not but it does clearly demonstrate the paucity of extrapolating without accurate knowledge.

And to test any of the theories above you must be sure the person convicted committed the crime. Just because you are able to apply some of the elements above does not necessarily mean that they are in any way relevant to the crime committed.

But of course you’re right, you’re not a criminologist. Dr Lean, on the other hand, is.

She may well be but she doesn't act like one and I'm not sure if she's yet had a MOJ case overturned or set aside after 10+ years as a criminologist and has at least 2 blatant published discredited errors in Prout and Hall.

I respect your opinion but I don't believe a word that SL or SF says. The smirking and laughing on podcasts doesn't help either.

Offline Guiltyascharged

« Reply #710 on: December 14, 2022, 09:32:00 PM »
All these qualifications and yet she has worked various other jobs over the years. How come no ones hiring someone with such knowledge?

Offline Parky41

« Reply #711 on: December 15, 2022, 12:03:46 AM »

There is NO counter argument at all, not even a snifter of one. Another feeble attempt by Mitchell's defence - Always good to have a refresher around this claimed comparison to debate.

LM eventually, after changes had to be made. Is on Newbattle Road (claimed) for the best part of 90mins. The claim is of waiting and looking out for Jodi. He had claimed to be walking out to meet with her, he did not get very far. The lad is twiddling his thumbs doing nothing for around 90mins. Time is dragging and dragging. He placed a call to his mother, the claim was to ask If Jodi had been to the house.

Two slips happened here whilst trying to make up any reason for that call other than the truth of course. That the girl somehow got past him whilst he was looking out for her, that he also knew his mother was in the garden still. On that miserable night, idling her time in the garden it is claimed enjoying the fresh air. So we have an adult and the youth, now with that long passage of time, neither doing much of anything really. None of the two are concerned, at all. Both armed with self claimed knowledge, that of the ban on a path due to it's "secluded" nature. That after such a long time the girl had NOT turned up in Newbattle, and he calls his mother and NOT Jodi's mother.

He calls the boys and he calls them back and he calls them back again, they were running slightly late. Claims to have went directly home when he leaves them. That upon his arrival home he claims to have asked his mother again, had Jodi been in contact. Such an odd thing to claim, for in the earlier call he says he has told her to tell Jodi 'they' would be in the Abbey, she would know where. Telepathy perhaps. She had NOT of course arrived in the Abbey, and she had NOT of course made any contact with Mitchell, nor his mother with him to ask again had Jodi had been to any house. So, the claim then is that she told him 'not to worry, the girl would have got caught up gabbing somewhere' This is 3 1/2 hrs after he claimed to have left home. An adult claiming to tell her son not to worry about a girl some 3 1/2 hrs later who had failed to turn up in Newbattle, from walking that "secluded path" - Behave.

10:40pm comes and there has been no meet he claims. 10:50pm and it is guns blazing, he is off like a shot, instantly places a physical search to that path. He is gone X amount of time and his mother is trying to get a hold of him, the claim is of worry, of her son walking that "secluded path" She did NOT of course phone Jodi's house, the place he was supposed to be heading to after the search of that path.

So that young girl, with no phone, no guard dog, no show, had zero concern for her, from the adult, from her son - It is as the AD stated, there was none for she already knew that Jodi Jones was dead. Those very first words spoken "Jodi's dead!"

So what was it you were trying to compare this with exactly. Jodi's mother/father. Who were completely blindsided to ANY danger. Time passing quickly whilst busy and occupied. Who made it clear that because there had been NO contact back from LM they believed the meeting had naturally taken place, wherever that was to be, of somewhere up here. No path, nothing secluded, a girl walking alone with no phone, no guard dog by her side. - Behave!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #712 on: December 15, 2022, 09:44:50 AM »
There is NO counter argument at all, not even a snifter of one. Another feeble attempt by Mitchell's defence - Always good to have a refresher around this claimed comparison to debate.

LM eventually, after changes had to be made. Is on Newbattle Road (claimed) for the best part of 90mins. The claim is of waiting and looking out for Jodi. He had claimed to be walking out to meet with her, he did not get very far. The lad is twiddling his thumbs doing nothing for around 90mins. Time is dragging and dragging. He placed a call to his mother, the claim was to ask If Jodi had been to the house.

Two slips happened here whilst trying to make up any reason for that call other than the truth of course. That the girl somehow got past him whilst he was looking out for her, that he also knew his mother was in the garden still. On that miserable night, idling her time in the garden it is claimed enjoying the fresh air. So we have an adult and the youth, now with that long passage of time, neither doing much of anything really. None of the two are concerned, at all. Both armed with self claimed knowledge, that of the ban on a path due to it's "secluded" nature. That after such a long time the girl had NOT turned up in Newbattle, and he calls his mother and NOT Jodi's mother.

He calls the boys and he calls them back and he calls them back again, they were running slightly late. Claims to have went directly home when he leaves them. That upon his arrival home he claims to have asked his mother again, had Jodi been in contact. Such an odd thing to claim, for in the earlier call he says he has told her to tell Jodi 'they' would be in the Abbey, she would know where. Telepathy perhaps. She had NOT of course arrived in the Abbey, and she had NOT of course made any contact with Mitchell, nor his mother with him to ask again had Jodi had been to any house. So, the claim then is that she told him 'not to worry, the girl would have got caught up gabbing somewhere' This is 3 1/2 hrs after he claimed to have left home. An adult claiming to tell her son not to worry about a girl some 3 1/2 hrs later who had failed to turn up in Newbattle, from walking that "secluded path" - Behave.

10:40pm comes and there has been no meet he claims. 10:50pm and it is guns blazing, he is off like a shot, instantly places a physical search to that path. He is gone X amount of time and his mother is trying to get a hold of him, the claim is of worry, of her son walking that "secluded path" She did NOT of course phone Jodi's house, the place he was supposed to be heading to after the search of that path.

So that young girl, with no phone, no guard dog, no show, had zero concern for her, from the adult, from her son - It is as the AD stated, there was none for she already knew that Jodi Jones was dead. Those very first words spoken "Jodi's dead!"

So what was it you were trying to compare this with exactly. Jodi's mother/father. Who were completely blindsided to ANY danger. Time passing quickly whilst busy and occupied. Who made it clear that because there had been NO contact back from LM they believed the meeting had naturally taken place, wherever that was to be, of somewhere up here. No path, nothing secluded, a girl walking alone with no phone, no guard dog by her side. - Behave!

Much of your post I’ve covered already, many times, so I won’t waste my time correcting again the obvious distortions in your narrative.

Your last paragraph does interest me though. We were told by Janine Jones in court that her mum was well aware that Jodi walked RD path by herself. In fact it was such a revelation that Findlay asked if she was sure. As far as Jodi’s mother was concerned Jodi had left her house at 4.55 and had not met Luke by 5.40. That that did not ring alarms bells is absolutely astonishing. I’m afraid as a mother it wouldn’t matter how busy or occupied I was that would worry me especially, as we are lead to believe, Judith thought that Jodi was meeting Luke in Easthouses.

Perhaps you could explain to me why Luke’s mother should have been more worried about Jodi than her own mother? We know that Jodi had stood Luke up before so is it totally unbelievable that she may have done so again?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Parky41

« Reply #713 on: December 15, 2022, 10:44:22 AM »
Much of your post I’ve covered already, many times, so I won’t waste my time correcting again the obvious distortions in your narrative.

Your last paragraph does interest me though. We were told by Janine Jones in court that her mum was well aware that Jodi walked RD path by herself. In fact it was such a revelation that Findlay asked if she was sure. As far as Jodi’s mother was concerned Jodi had left her house at 4.55 and had not met Luke by 5.40. That that did not ring alarms bells is absolutely astonishing. I’m afraid as a mother it wouldn’t matter how busy or occupied I was that would worry me especially, as we are lead to believe, Judith thought that Jodi was meeting Luke in Easthouses.

Perhaps you could explain to me why Luke’s mother should have been more worried about Jodi than her own mother? We know that Jodi had stood Luke up before so is it totally unbelievable that she may have done so again?

The narrative is spot on and as usual in your fantasy world nothing changes it, does it now. No matter which head one is wearing at any time.

And you ignoring the actual evidence and why it was led doesn't change it, does it now? The only point to the path was attempting to introduce the possibility of Jodi Jones walking the path alone. And again, when you have your daughters identifying semen from a microscopic stain underarm, change brown wooden gate into large white painted doors, apply roadworks on to a road where Mitchell had to cross but not his mother driving down or mentioning them - Shall we go on?

And your response again confirms completely my point - 90mins of an adult and son who knew Jodi Jones was dead, there was no need for any concern, for in the real world any parent who knew that a young girl with no phone, no security had NOT arrived in an area after such a time, would be showing concern. To then move to 3 1/2 hrs later and again show no concern for they knew Jodi Jones was already dead. Far less that the conversation was actually made up, for and again Mitchell was NOT even in the house.

To move to her own son walking that "secluded path" and the feigned concern giving for trying to get a hold of him was around this worry for his safety. Where any adult who was actually concerned around safety would have called the very persons house he was claiming to head to. Not repeatedly trying his mobile with no answer. Because she wanted to know what was happening, it had nothing to do with concern for safety of him at all. Safety would have had her go with him or his brother. She was without a doubt frantic, waiting on what would happen when the police became involved. Hoping SM wherever he was had completed his tasks? Tell me Faith, where was SM? And where was he when Mitchell was claiming to borrow a torch from him? For he was not even in the house, was he now Faith?

This feeble continuous bleat of trying to compare t-time, of people completely blindsided, who as stated had made it clear that because Mitchell had not alerted them to any danger the meeting was fully believed to have taken place. This nonsense again of not turning up once with FULL CONTACT with Mitchell, communication Faith, which is exactly what was led, yet this time with NO contact he went off and chased those boys.

So, no alibi, five people seeing him in places he claimed not to have been and no-one seeing him where he tried to claim he was. Every other piece of cock and bull through that evening as alibi and disposal was taken place. To having this in place and in and around two lots of 8mins, 16 in total, he had instantly initiated a physical search directly to that path, claiming to borrow torches from a brother who was not in the house. On that path, meets with others and instantly he makes a bee line for that wall - 16mins in total inclusive of walking distance, those 7mins the normal route from house to path, the 6 1/2 minutes standard time from top of path to the V break in that wall. And again he fuels the police with lies to try and make 16mins all about a dog - Leading that poor girls family directly to her body. That adrenalin going warping real time - These kindred spirits such as yourself Faith, this cultish movement of ones greater good, lying and cheating your way through everything, fantasizing Faith. -

But as you say, all perfectly normal for you as a parent, ONLY your girls would be important and no other children - Well done for clarifying this.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #714 on: December 15, 2022, 12:00:15 PM »
90mins of an adult and son who knew Jodi Jones was dead, there was no need for any concern, for in the real world any parent who knew that a young girl with no phone, no security had NOT arrived in an area after such a time, would be showing concern. To then move to 3 1/2 hrs later and again show no concern for they knew Jodi Jones was already dead. Far less that the conversation was actually made up, for and again Mitchell was NOT even in the house.

To move to her own son walking that "secluded path" and the feigned concern giving for trying to get a hold of him was around this worry for his safety. Where any adult who was actually concerned around safety would have called the very persons house he was claiming to head to. Not repeatedly trying his mobile with no answer. Because she wanted to know what was happening, it had nothing to do with concern for safety of him at all. Safety would have had her go with him or his brother. She was without a doubt frantic, waiting on what would happen when the police became involved. Hoping SM wherever he was had completed his tasks?

Liar Corinne Mitchell claimed in court she ‘kept trying to phone’ her killer Luke Mitchell because he ‘was late and in trouble

Corinne Mitchell’s evidence in court was ”I kept trying to phone him as he was late and in trouble”

But what did she tell police in her first statements?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #715 on: December 15, 2022, 01:36:14 PM »
The narrative is spot on and as usual in your fantasy world nothing changes it, does it now. No matter which head one is wearing at any time.

And you ignoring the actual evidence and why it was led doesn't change it, does it now? The only point to the path was attempting to introduce the possibility of Jodi Jones walking the path alone. And again, when you have your daughters identifying semen from a microscopic stain underarm, change brown wooden gate into large white painted doors, apply roadworks on to a road where Mitchell had to cross but not his mother driving down or mentioning them - Shall we go on?

And your response again confirms completely my point - 90mins of an adult and son who knew Jodi Jones was dead, there was no need for any concern, for in the real world any parent who knew that a young girl with no phone, no security had NOT arrived in an area after such a time, would be showing concern. To then move to 3 1/2 hrs later and again show no concern for they knew Jodi Jones was already dead. Far less that the conversation was actually made up, for and again Mitchell was NOT even in the house.

To move to her own son walking that "secluded path" and the feigned concern giving for trying to get a hold of him was around this worry for his safety. Where any adult who was actually concerned around safety would have called the very persons house he was claiming to head to. Not repeatedly trying his mobile with no answer. Because she wanted to know what was happening, it had nothing to do with concern for safety of him at all. Safety would have had her go with him or his brother. She was without a doubt frantic, waiting on what would happen when the police became involved. Hoping SM wherever he was had completed his tasks? Tell me Faith, where was SM? And where was he when Mitchell was claiming to borrow a torch from him? For he was not even in the house, was he now Faith?

This feeble continuous bleat of trying to compare t-time, of people completely blindsided, who as stated had made it clear that because Mitchell had not alerted them to any danger the meeting was fully believed to have taken place. This nonsense again of not turning up once with FULL CONTACT with Mitchell, communication Faith, which is exactly what was led, yet this time with NO contact he went off and chased those boys.

So, no alibi, five people seeing him in places he claimed not to have been and no-one seeing him where he tried to claim he was. Every other piece of cock and bull through that evening as alibi and disposal was taken place. To having this in place and in and around two lots of 8mins, 16 in total, he had instantly initiated a physical search directly to that path, claiming to borrow torches from a brother who was not in the house. On that path, meets with others and instantly he makes a bee line for that wall - 16mins in total inclusive of walking distance, those 7mins the normal route from house to path, the 6 1/2 minutes standard time from top of path to the V break in that wall. And again he fuels the police with lies to try and make 16mins all about a dog - Leading that poor girls family directly to her body. That adrenalin going warping real time - These kindred spirits such as yourself Faith, this cultish movement of ones greater good, lying and cheating your way through everything, fantasizing Faith. -

But as you say, all perfectly normal for you as a parent, ONLY your girls would be important and no other children - Well done for clarifying this.

Again you can write reams and reams of nonsense but it doesn’t change the fundamental fact and that is that when Luke called Jodi’s home at least 45 minutes after she’d left that home Judith showed no concern that her daughter hadn’t met with Luke and not once in the proceeding hours before she spoke to Luke and found out that her daughter wasn’t with him did she check if her daughter and Luke had eventually met. There really is no way around that and why you think Corrine Mitchell showed have showed more concern for Jodi’s welfare than her own mother, after all the girl had stood her son up before,  heaven alone knows.

Judith, we are told, thought Jodi was staying in Easthouses, only a few minutes from her home so that she wasn’t with Luke should have produced alarm in her. Further if, as we know she was, Judith was aware that Jodi walked RD path on her own that should have multiplied that alarm. Having not been seen for 45 minutes no matter what route she took should have instigated blind panic in her mother, I know it would me. Yet it didn’t. Could that be because Judith knew that Jodi sometimes changed her plans at the last moment…of course we have previous evidence of this..who knows?  What I do know is that with no signs to the contrary Luke probably thought that Jodi had stood him up again…had met friends and was spending time with them. There was nothing to signal that she had come to any harm and, if I was him I’d have been a bit peeved that I’d been stood up, again.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #716 on: December 15, 2022, 04:06:59 PM »
Boring Faith - So, not home having imaginary conversations with mother at 5:05pm, not home having imaginary conversations with mother at 9pm, not home borrowing any torch of any imaginary brother at 10:50pm. Not home to leave from there with any mother or brother to go with him. Not standing around on Newbattle road waiting on any dead person and on it goes.

The worry of a son who had crossed over into being a killer, disappears leaving his mother frantic of what would happen next. Trying to get a hold of him. And they just keep on lying. Fantasist Forbes along with CM and of course your good self with Leans head on. This rushing to the station and upon her arrival her son being stripped and forensically examined all over. FF takes it one better, all within the hour of Mitchell leading Jodi's family directly to her body. Let us have a look at these lies, shall we?

One was indeed frantic, diving into those shoes and grabbing her coat to "run" like the proverbial bat out of hell to that station. Where was SM? where was PM? Has to "run" can't drive, no car? no one to take her there? So off she goes in what is a ten minute walk. The station chosen for ease of access, local to their house.

She is stopped on Newbattle Road, so a shorter distance still, the car with Luke sitting in the back. The police roll down the window and she blurts out in her worry, "Jodi's dead!" and asks "Is he under arrest?" She already knew that Jodi was dead, had known all evening, Luke had blanked her, only prior knowledge of the horrific deed in mind. The very reason for having no concern as stated. So she arrives a couple of minutes max behind her son at the station, he had not been stripped and forensically examined all over by the time of her arrival at all, had he now. - Compulsive liars with compulsive liars enabling him/them.

Tell me, just how far has anything actually progressed? Nothing where being able to show innocence is concerned, it is simply more people repeating the same stuff, over and over that has been getting said for years. Not going the SCCRC now again, as there was nothing to go there with of course. This "fantastic new evidence" fallen flat once more. So, it is to push for the review once more, upon air, just more of the same fantasy and lies.

Love the "Auld Mick" which really should be Nick, with the "Lord and Master" - Mitchells puppet, being his full on voice, in what is the life long smear - campaign reaching its peak. And nothing, that is zero of anything different to show that Mitchell in any way is innocent of murdering Jodi Jones. The more attention, the more fallacy is applied. In what is without a doubt the feeding of egotistic natures, is it not?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #717 on: December 15, 2022, 04:38:50 PM »
One was indeed frantic, diving into those shoes and grabbing her coat to "run" like the proverbial bat out of hell to that station. Where was SM? where was PM? Has to "run" can't drive, no car? no one to take her there? So off she goes in what is a ten minute walk.

What did CCTV throw up regarding the Mitchell’s motors that night?

Was the maroon frontera seen parked in the drive all evening and who spotted it at the entrance of the paths

What did neighbours witness statements say about the Mitchell’s motors?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 04:46:52 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #718 on: December 15, 2022, 04:45:43 PM »
One was indeed frantic, diving into those shoes and grabbing her coat to "run" like the proverbial bat out of hell to that station. Where was SM? where was PM? Has to "run" can't drive, no car? no one to take her there? So off she goes in what is a ten minute walk.

So Corinne Mitchell’s legs were okay an hour or so after she claimed she told her killer son to take the dog out for her last walk to ‘save her legs’

*&^^&

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #719 on: December 15, 2022, 05:34:37 PM »
Boring Faith - So, not home having imaginary conversations with mother at 5:05pm, not home having imaginary conversations with mother at 9pm, not home borrowing any torch of any imaginary brother at 10:50pm. Not home to leave from there with any mother or brother to go with him. Not standing around on Newbattle road waiting on any dead person and on it goes.

The worry of a son who had crossed over into being a killer, disappears leaving his mother frantic of what would happen next. Trying to get a hold of him. And they just keep on lying. Fantasist Forbes along with CM and of course your good self with Leans head on. This rushing to the station and upon her arrival her son being stripped and forensically examined all over. FF takes it one better, all within the hour of Mitchell leading Jodi's family directly to her body. Let us have a look at these lies, shall we?

One was indeed frantic, diving into those shoes and grabbing her coat to "run" like the proverbial bat out of hell to that station. Where was SM? where was PM? Has to "run" can't drive, no car? no one to take her there? So off she goes in what is a ten minute walk. The station chosen for ease of access, local to their house.

She is stopped on Newbattle Road, so a shorter distance still, the car with Luke sitting in the back. The police roll down the window and she blurts out in her worry, "Jodi's dead!" and asks "Is he under arrest?" She already knew that Jodi was dead, had known all evening, Luke had blanked her, only prior knowledge of the horrific deed in mind. The very reason for having no concern as stated. So she arrives a couple of minutes max behind her son at the station, he had not been stripped and forensically examined all over by the time of her arrival at all, had he now. - Compulsive liars with compulsive liars enabling him/them.

Tell me, just how far has anything actually progressed? Nothing where being able to show innocence is concerned, it is simply more people repeating the same stuff, over and over that has been getting said for years. Not going the SCCRC now again, as there was nothing to go there with of course. This "fantastic new evidence" fallen flat once more. So, it is to push for the review once more, upon air, just more of the same fantasy and lies.

Love the "Auld Mick" which really should be Nick, with the "Lord and Master" - Mitchells puppet, being his full on voice, in what is the life long smear - campaign reaching its peak. And nothing, that is zero of anything different to show that Mitchell in any way is innocent of murdering Jodi Jones. The more attention, the more fallacy is applied. In what is without a doubt the feeding of egotistic natures, is it not?

Dear oh dear Parky it may be enough for your acolytes for you to make unsubstantiated claims and have them wolfed down like Billy Bunter at a pie eating competition but some of us are more discerning….evidence dear boy, evidence.