Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509964 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1425 on: May 01, 2019, 08:59:30 PM »
Where? Logistics of transporting a dead child to a secluded fridge where you are confident it wouldn't be discovered. Good luck with that on holiday, in a rented apartment and knowing very little about the place. And the police are going to be crawling around this place like a tramp on chips.
For the cadaver odour to have developed in the apartment, IMO the body must have been hidden in the apartment and thereafter removed after the PJ left in the early hours of the morning.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1426 on: May 01, 2019, 09:01:10 PM »
Fact.  I have never run a ghouls tour.  That's a complete figment of your imagination, and is obviously designed to be offensive.

Fact.  My blog differentiates between topics related to Madeleine and those which are not.  Those related to Madeleine would start with Madeleine in the title.  Again you are being offensive.

Keep it up and I will indeed report you to the authorities.
Who is going to define a ghoul tour?

No easy to define.

There is one site specifically doing ghoul tours: https://www.tripadvisor.co.nz/ShowUserReviews-g186525-d213565-r136830887-Mercat_Tours-Edinburgh_Scotland.html

"Ghost and ghoul tour Edinburgh
Review of Mercat Tours
Reviewed 11 August 2012
We enjoyed this 80 minute guided walk round some of Edinburgh's most haunted sites. Our guide Aisling, was very interesting, informative and humorous who kept everyone in the group involved. The website does warn you to wear sensible shoes as the tour through the vaults takes you over some very uneven flooring in near darkness. Despite this, we would recommend this tour for families unless the children are nervous or afraid of dark enclosed places.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 09:21:16 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1427 on: May 01, 2019, 09:19:40 PM »
Meat is injected with a host of chemicals to preserve.. Ehnce colour.. Si to compare meat to a corpse is erroneous.. I've just cut a pork chop... No blood but a pink liquid derived from what the pork had been injected with.
Blood clots... End of story..
If the corpse was frozen immediately this would affect clotting but three weeks is a long time and I don't see how Gerry could acces a freezer immediately... Blood may come out if mouth and nose but this blood would clot too... Perhaps ill take some blood from myself and put it straight in the freezer... See what happens

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1428 on: May 01, 2019, 09:31:48 PM »
order by 
up vote
down vote
accepted
To start with, the red, or dark, juice from red meat is not, in fact, blood, which is a common misconception. Most blood is drained from red meat when it is butchered. It is, rather, a protein (myoglobin) and a lot of water

Offline The General

« Reply #1429 on: May 01, 2019, 09:36:14 PM »
order by 
up vote
down vote
accepted
To start with, the red, or dark, juice from red meat is not, in fact, blood, which is a common misconception. Most blood is drained from red meat when it is butchered. It is, rather, a protein (myoglobin) and a lot of water
All the comma's in the right place. Hmmm.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1430 on: May 01, 2019, 09:36:54 PM »
All the comma's in the right place. Hmmm.

It's a cite.. You should have worked that out... There no blood in sils pork chops

Offline The General

« Reply #1431 on: May 01, 2019, 09:41:28 PM »
It's a cite.. You should have worked that out... There no blood in sils pork chops
That's a relief.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1432 on: May 01, 2019, 09:43:15 PM »
That's a relief.

I've learnt something myself too

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1433 on: May 01, 2019, 10:03:14 PM »
You are joking aren't you.  No RBCs remaining in the capillaries and venules after slaughter?     (venules a very small vein, especially one collecting blood from the capillaries.)
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1434 on: May 01, 2019, 10:04:09 PM »
I've learnt something myself too
Learnt misinformation.
Moderation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1435 on: May 01, 2019, 10:08:02 PM »
Try cutting something like a chop that has been in your fridge for 23 days.

Of course it bleeds.
I wouldn’t know, I haven’t had a chop in my fridge for over 30 years.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1436 on: May 01, 2019, 10:10:35 PM »
I wouldn’t know, I haven’t had a chop in my fridge for over 30 years.
Well cut a carrot and see if it bleeds!
Moderation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1437 on: May 01, 2019, 10:11:24 PM »
Fact.  I have never run a ghouls tour.  That's a complete figment of your imagination, and is obviously designed to be offensive.

Fact.  My blog differentiates between topics related to Madeleine and those which are not.  Those related to Madeleine would start with Madeleine in the title.  Again you are being offensive.

Keep it up and I will indeed report you to the authorities.
It’s not really a figment of my imagination is it?  I seem to recall reading something about a tour guide in PdL taking people around “Maddieville”, was that not you?
I don’t think it’s being offensive to point out the distasteful subject matter and headings of your blog, I’m stating an opinion.  I thought you were an advocate of free speech, but report me to the authoritirs for voicing an opinion if you must.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1438 on: May 01, 2019, 10:12:49 PM »
There is a walk-in freezer/chiller mentioned in the PJ files.  It is at the Tapas Restaurant.  What better place?  Right at the site where the child goes missing.
@)(++(*. you do make me laugh.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1439 on: May 01, 2019, 10:14:18 PM »
What about a hit and run car accident?  Internal bleeding etc.
That wasn’t part of Amaral’s theory was it?  When has anyone ever put a hit and run victim into a freezer?  Very strange behaviour.