Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509945 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2850 on: May 19, 2019, 12:36:46 PM »
Why would DP be made a suspect? Changing his story didn't help him at all; it helped his friends.

he would be guilty of perverting the course of justice...a serious offence

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2851 on: May 19, 2019, 12:38:02 PM »
So The PJ and Scotland Yard ignored this reference to the sexual abuse of small girls by their fathers.  Goodness Me.

I said we don't know, and I stand by that.

The remit of OG is confined to abduction.  So unless you think DP abducted MBM ...

The remit of the Oporto team seems to be less restricted.  But I certainly don't know if they 'investigated' the Gaspar statement, or how they would go about it.

Any ideas?
What's up, old man?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2852 on: May 19, 2019, 12:44:18 PM »

You mean an 18 month suspended sentence in Portugal?

(&^&
What's up, old man?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2853 on: May 19, 2019, 12:47:19 PM »
Err.... excuse me. Did I say any of that?

When you are a moderator you must be permitted to presume whatever you like.... even if it does means you have to neglect your responsibilities to reading guests to provide a cite to support the presumptions you are posting.

Me... I'm just going stick to the facts and leave the all presuming to you.

Do you realise that Mrs Gaspar was sitting between Gerald McCann and David Payne while Gerald McCann and David Payne discussed this alleged sexual abuse of one or both of their baby daughters by both of them?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2854 on: May 19, 2019, 12:48:59 PM »
What difference does it make to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann?  I wonder why if this point is so important DP was never made an arguido, any explanation ?
The crime appears to be an abduction.  DP clearly wasn't involved with that if Gerry saw Madeleine  at 9:05.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2855 on: May 19, 2019, 12:52:34 PM »

Only if it could be proved that he changed his story with that deliverate intention. Like his mother-in-law he could claim forgetfulness, I imagine. In May 2007 she categorically denied passing Matthew Oldfirld on her way to the Tapas on 3rd May, but  managed to remember it the following year.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2856 on: May 19, 2019, 12:58:59 PM »

(&^&

how was it that cipriano admitted her daughter died in an accident and she disposed of the body got 20 yeras

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2857 on: May 19, 2019, 01:18:04 PM »
Mrs Gaspar and her husband sat in the company of David Payne and Gerry McCann, (the last two men to see the child alive) and David Payne made a gesture that both Gaspars felt was in very poor taste. Some years later Mrs Gaspar, took what must have been a very difficult decision IMO to call police to report her previous concerns that she felt may have included David Payne discussing the possible child sexual abuse of Madeleine.  Those are facts. The file goes on to tell us that David Payne gave the police in the UK two completely different versions of the last time he claims he seen the missing child alive. That is another fact which I refuse to ignore.

What is it exactly about those facts, that you feel I'm failing to realise?

Two Paedophile Perverts do not discuss their Perversions with their own Daughters with a Female Doctor sitting between them.

Unless you know some very peculiar perverts.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2858 on: May 19, 2019, 01:23:51 PM »
how was it that cipriano admitted her daughter died in an accident and she disposed of the body got 20 yeras

I have made it clear I am not familiar with the Cipriano case, so why keep on dragging it in?

Were the perps convicted for body occultation?  Or perverting the course of justice? Or what?

A little clarity might shine a light.

So here's some.  The penalty for body occultation is 2 years.  Amaral got 18 months for 'perverting the course of justice'. 

What was she found guilty of?  Simple question, so it should be simple to answer.
What's up, old man?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2859 on: May 19, 2019, 01:33:51 PM »
The fact that your are having trouble taking in, is the fact that Mrs Gaspar thought that very possibility existed enough to call the police and report those very concerns. I didn't call the old bill, a woman who had been in the company of both men, did, to report those very concerns. That's a fact. One you are clearly having great difficulty in having to swallow.

Out of curiosity, how the hell can you deduce with any certainty what two paedophiles would discuss and when they'd choose to do it?

I will not record my opinion of Doctor Katerina Gaspar.  It might be considered Libellous.  As are some of your comments on this subject.

I shall not hesitate to delete your comments if you stray too far across the line.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2860 on: May 19, 2019, 01:40:40 PM »
At some point following his return to the UK David Payne said he last saw Madeleine at 17:00 in 5A with her parents.
In May 2008 he said he last saw her at 6.30 pm in 5A with her mother and siblings. In my opinion that can't be explained as a human error, it's a change of story.
Can you explain why, in your opinion, 1700 was definitely not an error of transcription for 7pm but must have been a deliberate change of story instead?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2861 on: May 19, 2019, 01:42:24 PM »
I’ve always felt that Payne was coerced into changing his story by Gerry.

Payne didn’t check on Gerry’s children at all but Gerry claimed that he had. Further it was Gerry who first made it known that Payne had visited Kate.

It was almost as if Gerry wanted to drag Payne deeper into the story.....a fact Payne didn’t seem too happy about.
Any sceptic wantto start bleating about libel at this stage feel free.  @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2862 on: May 19, 2019, 01:44:13 PM »
Why would DP be made a suspect? Changing his story didn't help him at all; it helped his friends.
Because according to you he is lying to help his friends.  Isn’t that a criminal activity?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2863 on: May 19, 2019, 01:45:21 PM »

(&^&
Yes, and?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2864 on: May 19, 2019, 01:46:18 PM »
As I never said KM was clock watching we can discard that one.

As for the rest, I have already explained why the Tapas 7 were clock watching.  Fill your boots on the relevant witness statements.

&^^&*
I must remember to tell people to fill their boots with the relevant witness statements next time I am asked for a cite.