Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509969 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #4140 on: June 11, 2019, 09:01:39 AM »
Place them all under caution, then ask the questions again.
and how would that yield different responses?  Does placing witnesses under caution eradicate memory failures?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4141 on: June 11, 2019, 09:02:43 AM »
You could hire Kevin Halligen if he were still alive and use his spy satellite images, would be one method.
yes, yes you could. (&^&
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4142 on: June 11, 2019, 09:18:20 AM »
How do you verify the timeline, pray tell?

That seems to have been a problem which Operation Grange ignored. They swallowed the T9 version hook line and sinker for some reason. Perhaps because they were told what crime to investigate.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #4143 on: June 11, 2019, 09:37:11 AM »
and how would that yield different responses?  Does placing witnesses under caution eradicate memory failures?
It's too late now, the opportunity is gone. But it would have allowed for further questioning of 'inaccuracies'.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline John

« Reply #4144 on: June 11, 2019, 09:41:14 AM »
WARNING!

Some of the language that has been used recently towards members and moderators is totally unacceptable and has resulted in at least one temporary ban. Regular posters are very well aware of the forum rules so I shouldn't need to have to keep reminding of them. Everyone is entitled to voice their opinion here but it must be done respectfully, there can be no exceptions.

A challenge, let's try and get through today without the need for any moderation. TY   
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4145 on: June 11, 2019, 04:10:10 PM »
The same could be said for child abductors in PDL.

Not the same thing.  We don't know if there were or were not child abductors in PdL

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4146 on: June 11, 2019, 04:12:07 PM »
Memory failures, are you having a laugh? Gerry’s memory was allegedly working fine and dandy when he told the old bill him and his wife walked past the unlocked door, HE REMEMBERED they had left open for Mathew.

I know... YAWN.

John has asked for the unnecessary smart remarks to stop.  This includes you.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4147 on: June 11, 2019, 04:15:09 PM »
Not the same thing.  We don't know if there were or were not child abductors in PdL

No other child has been abducted, so perhaps they were just there on holiday - if they were there at all.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4148 on: June 11, 2019, 04:19:23 PM »
No other child has been abducted, so perhaps they were just there on holiday - if they were there at all.

No one was going to risk doing that again after all of the fuss and media attention.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4149 on: June 11, 2019, 04:20:23 PM »
I am not being smart in the slightest I’m happy to say. VS knows exactly what I mean.

And you know exactly what I mean.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4150 on: June 11, 2019, 04:21:20 PM »
No one was going to risk doing that again after all of the fuss and media attention.

On the contrary, just the time to do it while everyone's attention is diverted elsewhere

IMO - (at the request of Mr Pedant)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 05:59:41 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #4151 on: June 11, 2019, 04:33:11 PM »
Was there another unreported child abduction in PDL that we have not been told about?

With the crime still undetermined,the infamous alleged abduction isn't even known to be true.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #4152 on: June 11, 2019, 04:46:37 PM »
On the contrary, just the time to do it while everyone's attention is diverted elsewhere

Nonsense.  I doubt that the abductor has got a death wish.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4153 on: June 11, 2019, 05:35:50 PM »
It's too late now, the opportunity is gone. But it would have allowed for further questioning of 'inaccuracies'.
So, who are you arresting and interviewing under caution?  The Tapas group obviously, but what about the staff, the nannies, Jez Wilkins, Robert Murat, Pamela Fenn?  Their stories all need to mesh together to make a perfect timeline too you know.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4154 on: June 11, 2019, 05:41:34 PM »
Cite please.  How do you come by such knowledge?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.