Disappeared and Abducted Children and Young Adults > Madeleine McCann (3) disappeared from her parent's holiday apartment at Ocean Club, Praia da Luz, Portugal on 3 May 2007. No trace of her has ever been found.

Kate McCann death threat fears for twins. 19 April 2013

<< < (52/56) > >>

stephen25000:

--- Quote from: DCI on June 26, 2013, 07:50:57 PM --- 8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

Seems most of the abuse is towards Muratfan, not from him/her.

--- End quote ---

Then try here.

https://twitter.com/muratfan

Mrs. B:
Rather pathetic posting the TimeLine to a twitter account, I've had a quick look at the first page. Not one single threat...

stephen25000:

--- Quote from: Mrs. B on June 26, 2013, 07:59:51 PM ---Rather pathetic posting the TimeLine to a twitter account, I've had a quick look at the first page. Not one single threat...

--- End quote ---

Hardly.

Go through his pages and those affiliated to him.

It is quite eye opening.

Now since you refuse to condemn threats of any form from any source, I have made my conclusions about you. >@@(*&)

Rachel Granada:

--- Quote from: stephen25000 on June 26, 2013, 08:07:35 PM ---Hardly.

Go through his pages and those affiliated to him.

It is quite eye opening.

Now since you refuse to condemn threats of any form from any source, I have made my conclusions about you. >@@(*&)

--- End quote ---

We have better things to do than scroll through screeds of twitterati, stephen.  If you are so confident that threats of violence have been made by McCann supporters, then supply proper links.  I will be the first to condemn when I have seen proper evidence.  Put up or shut up.

Mrs. B:

--- Quote from: Rachel Granada on June 26, 2013, 08:10:11 PM ---We have better things to do than scroll through screeds of twitterati, stephen.  If you are so confident that threats of violence have been made by McCann supporters, then supply proper links.  I will be the first to condemn when I have seen proper evidence.  Put up or shut up.

--- End quote ---

Well said, let's see if they can come up with at least ONE...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version