Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 53807 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2022, 08:02:21 AM »
It’s interesting that people on here who have repeatedly scoffed at the idea that CB should be able to remember where he was on the night of the 3rd May 2007 are now apparently so credulous as to believe the possibility that others will definitively be able to place him elsewhere on the same night. A development nonetheless and I shall certainly be watching with interest.

I'm not sure if 'scoffing' is quite the right word. In context, there are those on here who seemed to believe that CB should have been able to remember where he was that night. IN REPLY others expressed doubt about that.

It's quite possible that someone else remembers being with him the night before the news of Madeleine's disappearance emerged.

It should indeed be interesting; especially any conversation between MWT and Wolters.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2022, 08:03:16 AM »
It's laughable.  All those who have repeatedly criticised the UK tabloids suddenly believe everything they read .
As I've said many times the lack of alibi could well be a part of the German case.  For the past two years they have been interviewing every associate of CB to establish he hasn't got one.
Now the Sun says his alibi stacks up.. No mention of proof.
Wolters says he is 100% certain... The Scottish Sun says the evidence stacks up.

I'm sure the story will help sell advertising for the programme.. Lol

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2022, 08:06:44 AM »
I'm not sure if 'scoffing' is quite the right word. In context, there are those on here who seemed to believe that CB should have been able to remember where he was that night. IN REPLY others expressed doubt about that.

It's quite possible that someone else remembers being with him the night before the news of Madeleine's disappearance emerged.

It should indeed be interesting; especially any conversation between MWT and Wolters.

Don't you think it's ironic that I have said for a year nd a half how important an alibi would be.. Now one supposedly appears. 

Looks like I do have a better understanding of the case than most

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2022, 08:19:03 AM »

Oh, I think there has been a fair deal of scoffing about CB as a suspect, particularly when the issue of him supplying an alibi has been mooted.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2022, 08:20:36 AM »
It's laughable.  All those who have repeatedly criticised the UK tabloids suddenly believe everything they read .
As I've said many times the lack of alibi could well be a part of the German case.  For the past two years they have been interviewing every associate of CB to establish he hasn't got one.
Now the Sun says his alibi stacks up.. No mention of proof.
Wolters says he is 100% certain... The Scottish Sun says the evidence stacks up.

I'm sure the story will help sell advertising for the programme.. Lol
It’s a Channel 5 programme which imo speaks volumes.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2022, 08:38:06 AM »
It’s a Channel 5 programme which imo speaks volumes.

For which the ratings have just been bumped up considerably.  MWT is not just a pretty face when it comes to self promotion. I think he is well aware of his target audience.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2022, 09:33:49 AM »
Is there something wrong with Channel 5 as a medium for airing this latest chapter ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2022, 09:53:54 AM »
Is there something wrong with Channel 5 as a medium for airing this latest chapter ?
Yes, it's the Daily Star of terrestrial TV Channels, IMO.

Offline Myster

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2022, 10:06:07 AM »
It can't be that bad if they think Jeremy Bamber is guilty... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9XRb2GIcEY
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2022, 10:16:22 AM »
Yes, it's the Daily Star of terrestrial TV Channels, IMO.

Which terrestrial channel would you recommend?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2022, 10:19:17 AM »
I would recommend them all over Channel 5.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2022, 10:24:13 AM »

I would certainly reccomend you be more sceptical of what's in the press. I would be interested to hear what MWT has to say and his reasoning but this article contradicts itself. Have you not noticed
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 10:33:03 AM by Davel »

Offline barrier

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2022, 10:35:10 AM »

The BBC with its links to Saville ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.