Author Topic: General discussion on supporting potential MOJ cases.  (Read 8031 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: General discussion on supporting potential MOJ cases.
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2018, 03:12:13 PM »
I can’t see that the leaflet by Stephanie Bon is BS.  I emailed her a lot when she ran the Simon Hall website and found her very pleasant. I think Simons family treated her badly after all her hard work.  When Simon married you I sent an email of congratulations to her!! How embarrassing.

I find this statement really odd Daisy?!

However, you'll be pleased to hear Stephanie Bon is engaged to Simon Hall's older brother Shaun.

Her hard work paid off and she obviously wasn't put off by Simon Hall's families bad treatment of her or indeed by a possible faulty gene or by Simon Hall's allegations made against his brother before he confessed to murder.

"Hall, jailed for killing Joan Albert, 79, claimed his innocence until 2013 when he said he was "seriously violent" and there had been "sexual aspects" to the murder, the inquest heard."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-suffolk-36462066?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=575ee454e4b0fdc373272b4d%26That%27s%20it%20from%20Suffolk%20Live%262016-06-13T17%3A00%3A15.248Z&ns_fee=0&pinned_post_locator=urn:asset:c0db5592-48da-4aba-bee9-667197261b43&pinned_post_asset_id=575ee454e4b0fdc373272b4d&pinned_post_type=share
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 05:09:37 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Daisy

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2018, 03:49:57 PM »
If you are doubting Simon Hall's confession and are alluding to me making things up, have at it Daisy.

If you think this stance supports your reasoning in the Mark Alexander case, you are only fooling yourself.

Simon Hall chose to confess when he did and he chose to end his life when he did.

He was a dangerous and highly disordered individual.

He'd publicly maintained innocence for over a decade, choosing to keep hidden his real personality.

When his real personality came out he could no longer keep up the charade.

No I don’t think you are making anything up. I assumed like lots of others that maybe a prison officer forced him to confess. We have heard about suicides in prison which have been suspicious.

Simon conned a lot of people including his MP. It just shows that most of us are trusting and see the good in others.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2018, 03:53:35 PM »
What do you mean "Simon's family treated her badly after all her hard work?"

How do you know Simon halls family treated her badly? Did she tell you this?

In what way did they treat her badly?

It’s a long time ago now and I can’t remember everything. Didn’t Stephanie work with Simon?  As soon as she was charged I believe she set up the website highlighting this as a MOJ. I just remember her posting on the site that his family had shunned her. I think the site closed down eventually.  Please correct me if I am wrong.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2018, 03:58:38 PM »
I find this statement really odd Daisy?!

However, you'll be pleased to hear Stephanie Bon is engaged to Simon Hall's older brother Shaun.

Her hard work paid off and she obviously wasn't put off by Simon Hall's families bad treatment of her or indeed by a possible faulty gene or by Simon Hall's allegations made against his brother before he confessed to murder.

"Hall, jailed for killing Joan Albert, 79, claimed his innocence until 2013 when he said he was "seriously violent" and there had been "sexual aspects" to the murder, the inquest heard."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-36517291

Wouldn’t you be embarrassed if you congratulated the wrong person on getting married. It’s like asking someone when their baby is due and they reply “ no I am just fat!”

Gosh I haven’t heard her name mentioned for years so had no idea she was engaged to Simons brother.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2018, 04:04:53 PM »
We are going off topic Daisy and will be chastised by the moderators  8(0(* but I'm more than happy to debate either of these cases with you.

Are you saying you still believe Bamber to be innocent, even after he attempted to con you?

The police originally believed the murder of JA had been sexually motivated. Maybe the reason they chose to go with the theory of it being a burglery gone wrong was because it would be easier to prove? Who knows.

There was no DNA found on the murder weapon as far as I am aware. During Simon Hall's confession he asserted he had taken his socks off and used these as gloves. He claimed he looked for the "biggest" knife from his victims drawer in order to "scare her?"

Simon Hall wore office shoes on the night he murdered. His mother lied about the chunky boots. He had small feet but did wear varying sizes at varying times.

Simon Hall confessed because he could no longer sustain his lies. He was extremely angry with me for badgering him over his wealth of discrepancies and deceitfulness. Add to this the fact he was also being exposed by his older brother, and others - those who know him best - at the material time. The Zenith burglary, drug taking, alleged historic sexual abuse claims, sexual promiscuity, authoritarian parenting, twisted reciprocal relationships, the list goes on Daisy.

I can never know if Jeremy is guilty as I wasn’t there.

Regarding Simon I am sure I read in the press that another house in Capel St Mary was burgled and the knife was found in JA’s house.

Didn’t a carpet cleaner disappear shortly after? Wasn’t his body found some years later in a Norwich car park? I thought the family asked for a sample of his DNA as they thought he may have been the murderer?

Offline John

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2018, 10:07:14 PM »
As Stephanie knows, I was an avid supporter of Simon and was quite prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt but that all changed the moment I heard about the burglary at the Zenith double glazing business in Ipswich.  When I spoke to a director at Zenith he was totally in the dark about the burglary and who did it, I found that appalling.

I later spoke with people who visited Simon when he was moved to the open prison and who knew him extremely well and they were in complete denial, I think the revelation was just too much for them to accept. I understand they still don't believe that Simon could have murdered Joan Albert.

I too have always wondered why he decided to come clean after all that time in jail and when he was on the verge of being paroled. Could it be that he was being blackmailed by someone who knew the truth of what occurred that fateful night?

A big question for me too is why were others not prosecuted.  Burglary, perjury and conspiracy to pervert the course of justice comes to mind for openers.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 10:16:55 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2018, 11:18:26 PM »
As Stephanie knows, I was an avid supporter of Simon and was quite prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt but that all changed the moment I heard about the burglary at the Zenith double glazing business in Ipswich.  When I spoke to a director at Zenith he was totally in the dark about the burglary and who did it, I found that appalling

Not sure what you mean by this John, can you clarify?

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2018, 11:24:01 PM »
I later spoke with people who visited Simon when he was moved to the open prison and who knew him extremely well and they were in complete denial, I think the revelation was just too much for them to accept. I understand they still don't believe that Simon could have murdered Joan Albert.

Again, you'll need to clarify.

Following Simon Hall's suicide, disclosures were made by the prison service, including lists of all his prison visitors
dating way back. Other than Ray Hollingsworth, I've no idea who you mean?

Truth is sometimes too much to bare for some people John and denial feels more comfortable.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 11:26:35 PM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2018, 11:38:02 PM »
I too have always wondered why he decided to come clean after all that time in jail and when he was on the verge of being paroled. Could it be that he was being blackmailed by someone who knew the truth of what occurred that fateful night?

A big question for me too is why were others not prosecuted.  Burglary, perjury and conspiracy to pervert the course of justice comes to mind for openers.

Things started to unravel following the Zenith burglary omission. However just prior to this, Simon Hall and his then prison solicitor falsified his Guittard application; against my objections. I never saw the actual application but was told it was a tick box exercise. I wasn't happy with the fact he was prepared to lie and pretend he had the support of his immediate family, when he didn't, they were estranged.

Blackmailed by who? His immediate family?

Hall was notified in writing that no further action would be taken with regards the Zenith burglary omission.

I do not understand why others weren't prosecuted either, especially considering their appalling behaviour following the confession and in the build up to the inquest. And you've seen a part of the letter I posted here towards the end of last year, dated 2010. I would say that's supportive of perjury wouldn't you? 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 12:05:30 AM by Stephanie »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2018, 10:10:05 AM »
I can’t see that the leaflet by Stephanie Bon is BS.  I emailed her a lot when she ran the Simon Hall website and found her very pleasant. I think Simons family treated her badly after all her hard work.  When Simon married you I sent an email of congratulations to her!! How embarrassing.

I did speak to Stephanie Bon back then but she was hysterical and having some sort of breakdown? She told me many things, including disturbing things about Shaun Hall. She also told me if she ever saw him in the street she would run him over. She appeared to hate the Hall's - all of them!

I didn't recognise then that it was highly probable she was another victim of Simon Hall's.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 12:59:04 PM by John »

Offline John

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2018, 01:01:37 PM »
Please keep comments current.  TY
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2018, 08:00:27 PM »
"If only about the money?" Have you not considered your judgement Daisy?

I obviously made a wrong judgement but we don’t always know this until we get to know someone. Some people are like an open book and others are not.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 12:42:10 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2018, 08:39:31 AM »
I obviously made a wrong judgement but we don’t always know this until we get to know someone. Some people are like an open book and others are not.

You should have complained to this chap Daisy about Bamber conning you https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/transparency-of-the-parole-board-and-victim-support, after all you are yet another victim of his long list of victims.

I don't think the Governors of these prisons do an awful lot about complaints made to them by members of the public because ultimately it doesn't look good on the Governor in question if their prisoners are behaving as though they are above the law.

Justice Secretary announces ambitious first steps in overhaul of Parole Board https://www.gov.uk/government/news/justice-secretary-announces-ambitious-first-steps-in-overhaul-of-parole-board
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 08:44:29 AM by Stephanie »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2018, 03:41:43 PM »
Please keep comments general and avoid making personal criticisms.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Real justice

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2018, 07:38:02 PM »
Which we are all guilty of Daisy, I myself got took in by my daughters husband.  Just like to say, I admired you so much when you posted your letter about Bamber and it confirmed what I had been told about him.  I had been in touch with two people who worked at Full Sutton.  I never fully disclosed what they said only basics, I think your dammed if you do and dammed if you don’t.  Some posters on the blue forum didn’t treat your first hand knowledge of Bamber well, they don’t like the truth Daisy, they would have done anything to discredit you and not to be taken serious.  Well done you and the work you do for others.