Author Topic: What would you ask in a FOI to OG.  (Read 3055 times)

Offline barrier

What would you ask in a FOI to OG.
« on: October 10, 2019, 02:17:39 PM »
My question would be.
How many flights did officers from OG take in the last year and their destinations if any.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Heriberto Janosch

Re: What would you ask in a FOI to OG.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 03:00:49 PM »
I write here the original question:
Who is in charge of OG by now?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 03:51:06 PM »
1. Have they any suspects currently.
2. Why ask for funding despite having come up with very little in the past.
3. When will this investigation be shut down?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 03:55:01 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 04:29:53 PM »
1. Have they any suspects currently.
2. Why ask for funding despite having come up with very little in the past.
3. When will this investigation be shut down?

Answers
1. We, are not prepared to give a running commentary on the case.
2.See 1and 3
3. As long as we have an active line of enquiry we will continues to investigate

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2019, 04:55:01 PM »
I would not be as interested in the replies from the investigators to any questions I might have to ask as I would be in hearing their justification from those who have been known to bombard any and every initiative made on Madeleine's behalf over the years with their own brand of negativity.

It would be interesting to see what justification they would present for their motivations.

Were I to have the slightest interest in submitting spurious requests to a live criminal investigation they might take the following form ...
  • How much time is taken up by what must sometimes be suspected are spurious requests for information?
  • How much does dealing with such requests cost the public purse?
  • What other live criminal investigations attract similar FOI requests?
  • Are the Policia Judiciaria subject to similar requests under freedom of information legislation?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2019, 05:11:28 PM »
I would not be as interested in the replies from the investigators to any questions I might have to ask as I would be in hearing their justification from those who have been known to bombard any and every initiative made on Madeleine's behalf over the years with their own brand of negativity.

It would be interesting to see what justification they would present for their motivations.

Were I to have the slightest interest in submitting spurious requests to a live criminal investigation they might take the following form ...
  • How much time is taken up by what must sometimes be suspected are spurious requests for information?
  • How much does dealing with such requests cost the public purse?
  • What other live criminal investigations attract similar FOI requests?
  • Are the Policia Judiciaria subject to similar requests under freedom of information legislation?

I think you'll find that with FoI no justification is required.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2019, 05:19:34 PM »

I think you'll find that with FoI no justification is required.

Nor is any reply, on occasions.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2019, 05:46:01 PM »
My question would be - what do you do with detailed theories sent to you by armchair detectives?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2019, 05:46:18 PM »
Nor is any reply, on occasions.

I think you are wrong there. Information can be refused, but a reason needs to be given. E,G. ongoing investigation
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2019, 06:00:51 PM »
I think you are wrong there. Information can be refused, but a reason needs to be given. E,G. ongoing investigation

Then I am not wrong.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2019, 08:44:56 PM »
My question would be - what do you do with detailed theories sent to you by armchair detectives?

I can answer that one... they end up in different coloured folders on crimewatch!  Well sort of  some do ... perhaps ... maybe
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Erngath

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2019, 10:58:20 PM »

I can answer that one... they end up in different coloured folders on crimewatch!  Well sort of  some do ... perhaps ... maybe

And perhaps not.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline sadie

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2019, 12:23:18 AM »

@)(++(*  Good sense of humour

Why did you call yourself Mistaken ?

Offline Heriberto Janosch

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2019, 08:12:51 AM »
Well, my intention was that, maybe, we might find interesting questions that OG can answer.

Offline The General

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2019, 08:58:45 AM »
Well, my intention was that, maybe, we might find interesting questions that OG can answer.
Problem is, they haven't exactly been forthcoming previously.
The constraints of data protection gives them a free pass to stonewall just about anything within reason.
If you do manage to compile some decent questions, they will take their sweet time to comply, using all of the statutorily allotted time.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum