Author Topic: The Venturi Effect and other possible solutions  (Read 6215 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: The Venturi Effect and other possible solutions
« Reply #165 on: February 01, 2023, 11:17:13 AM »
Ditto.  I don't care about what you have to say, especially when all of it is utter rubbish.  You are just a cross that some of us have to bear.
It's good to know that there are decent men in the world who recognise the seriousness of sex crimes against women and who don't treat the crime of rape as a bit of a joke and basically the woman's fault - good on John Keaveney for taking the time to write his letter.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #166 on: February 01, 2023, 12:12:05 PM »
Thank You.
The troll got something right at last  8((()*/
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #167 on: February 01, 2023, 12:24:14 PM »
It's always a bonus when your hard work is recognised and appreciated
« Last Edit: February 02, 2023, 12:15:10 AM by John »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #168 on: February 01, 2023, 03:09:00 PM »

So if I'd replied that, in my opinion, Eleanor is a miserable old Witch. The mods here would have been fine with that would they?  No warning points for me?   

I can only assume not, so I think I'll be less restrained when replying to personal insults in future.

Thanks for the clarification.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline sadie

« Reply #169 on: February 01, 2023, 05:06:35 PM »

So if I'd replied that, in my opinion, Eleanor is a miserable old Witch. The mods here would have been fine with that would they?  No warning points for me?   

I can only assume not, so I think I'll be less restrained when replying to personal insults in future.

You post another disgusting sexual post about me, like the one you quietly posted one middle of the night a few weeks back and it will go straight to David Cameron.  I will not tell you; it will just happen.   I notice that you deleted it before most Brits were awake, but VS saw it.   Others members didn't, but it was seen all over the world.    Sneaky.

When DC was prime minister he stopped all the disgusting posts that were being posted on a daily basis about me by a poster who has since left.  He also posted disgusting posts about dear old Mum and Dad, who were dead years before Madeleine vanished: they were a couple who went out their way to help less fortunate people.   You are not fit to clean their shoes.

You post another disgusting sexual post about me and it will go straight to David Cameron.   I shall also add a few comments that you have made about others and about S.Y.   I might send it to our new Prime Minister as well.

You do understand, don't you?

Offline sadie

« Reply #170 on: February 01, 2023, 05:17:45 PM »

Elli is NO witch.  Unlike you, she is a caring person

Your problem is that Eleanor has a great mind and outclasses you with her witty and sharp answers ... She deflates you so easily with a few words... and imo, you are frustrated and jealous

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #171 on: February 01, 2023, 06:06:37 PM »
Elli is NO witch.  Unlike you, she is a caring person

Your problem is that Eleanor has a great mind and outclasses you with her witty and sharp answers ... She deflates you so easily with a few words... and imo, you are frustrated and jealous

One person's wit is another person's vulgar slang.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0