Author Topic: Luke Mitchell Theories  (Read 98670 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell Theories
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2019, 06:37:06 PM »

All the omissions are pretty relevant to be honest.  The fact he was sent to a psychiatrist after writing sadistic essays; the school jotters with 666 and references to hell; the knife pouch with Jodi’s name etc.  It’s no surprise that the Jury convicted him.

“In another essay, Mitchell wrote: "So what if I am a Goth in a Catholic school? So what if I dress in baggy clothes?

Just because I am more violent than others and cut myself, does that justify some pompous git of a teacher to refer me to a psychiatrist?

"Just because I have chosen to follow the teachings of Satan doesn't mean I need psychiatric help."

He also admitted stubbing out cigarettes on his hand as a "party trick" and had scratched the numbers 666 on his upper-right forearm with a compass
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4187007.stm
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2019, 08:07:58 PM »
“Mitchell may have been calm, but his story was erratic. The accounts he gave of why he never showed any concern over Jodi's non-appearance varied with every person he spoke to: his friends, Jodi's family, the police. It was these fabrications that initially roused police suspicions.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2005/jan/22/ukcrime.gerardseenan

Suspicion fell on Mitchell within days of the crime because of inconsistencies in his story, witness accounts of his suspicious behaviour and a sighting of somebody matching his description at the murder scene.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/convicted-of-murder-teenager-obsessed-by-occult-487831.html
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 08:54:57 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2019, 12:29:14 AM »
“In another essay, Mitchell wrote: "So what if I am a Goth in a Catholic school? So what if I dress in baggy clothes?

Just because I am more violent than others and cut myself, does that justify some pompous git of a teacher to refer me to a psychiatrist?

"Just because I have chosen to follow the teachings of Satan doesn't mean I need psychiatric help."

He also admitted stubbing out cigarettes on his hand as a "party trick" and had scratched the numbers 666 on his upper-right forearm with a compass

Iria Suárez González was a teenage girl obssessed with satanism. Her and her friend Raquel Carlés “started to play with the idea of killing somebody. They had been thinking about it for a short time when they heard about the crime of José Rabadán. The girls decided to take "The Katana Killer" as a role model, and made their fantasies real. They would declare that they killed to know how it feels.

In May 23, 2000, they tried to attack a woman called María Regla in a public WC, but she had a feeling about their intentions when she saw them, and ran away, saving her life.

Then, the looming killers decided to attack someone who knew and trusted them, someone who would not flee. The chosen one would be Clara García Casado, an old friend of theirs. Raquel took the phone that May 26, and told Clara that they wanted to meet her to remember old times.

That night, the three girls were on an open ground area with some beers, talking. Suddenly, Iria grabbed Clara from behind, immobilizing her, and Raquel cut the victim's throat with a knife. Clara fell off on the ground, and Raquel stabbed her fourteen times in the back. After that, they went home to change their blood soaked clothes, and then went out for a walk, as if nothing had happened.

They had been seen with Clara, and the victim's boyfrend knew that she was with them, so they were soon arrested after the discovery of the corpse.

https://serialkillercalendar.com/THE-MOST-EVIL-AND-DEMENTED-KILLERS-IN-SPAINS-HISTORY.php

The body of Clara Garcia Casado was found early on Saturday morning on scrubland in the southern town of San Fernando, bearing more than 18 knife wounds and with her head almost severed by the violence of the assault.

Two girls, aged 16 and 17, were charged with premeditated murder late on Monday and detained after eight hours of questioning. As they were led from court, some 1,500 enraged neighbours shrieked insults at them, including ``witches to the pyre''.

The judge, Juan Jose Parra, said that the elder suspect had confessed to inflicting the fatal wounds, while the other willingly participated in the premeditated slaughter.

The two had made no attempt to destroy their blood-stained clothing after the attack, or to dispose of the weapon, a small knife that was later found in the kitchen of one of theteenagers.

Judge Parra said ``there was no clear motive'' for the crime, but said that the girls wanted ``to experience something new'' and ``to become famous''. They had also told him that Clara was ``weak and easily impressionable''.

The girls had invited Clara to join them on a night out, and she had accepted because her boyfriend was watching a football match. Then, under the influence of a cocktail of alcohol and drugs, they are said to have carried out their gruesome assault.

Several young girls had apparently received similar invitations in past weeks, but Clara was the first who was willing and able to agree to the fatal escapade. Several of the victim's fingers were broken and all her nails torn, suggesting that a fierce struggle had taken place.

Investigators initially suggested a ``satanic'' motive or that role games were involved, but it seems a morbid lust for violence lay at the root of the murder. Each girl had copious literature in her bedroom exalting bizarre and cruel acts of violence.

They also kept newspaper clippings about a teenage boy, Jose Rabadan, who was arrested in April in Alicante for hacking his parents and his Downs' syndrome sister to death with a Japanese Samurai sword. The judge said the two accused had told him of their admiration for Jose, a martial arts fanatic whom they apparently considered a role model.

Spanish psychologists warned yesterday that cold-blooded acts of violence by alienated youngsters were increasingly common. These acts were often accompanied by a complete lack of remorse, or even pride, by the perpetrators.

https://www.independent.ie/world-news/spanish-teens-murder-school-pal-for-fame-26119091.html

« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 12:35:39 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Baz

« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2019, 05:02:47 PM »
Go back and check with sandra, who spotted the moped. Its a shame your relying on her only for your facts, what if she was misleading?

My bad, i thought you were same guy posting.

Admin, thats noted.

That's simply not true. When I was a bit obsessed by the case (2015) I trawled through every news article I could find, every forum (current and archived) and every result google could find. I then took everything I found on to the Blue forum. It's all there on that forum still if you want to go back and see the efforts I went to. I'm not sure what else I could reasonably have done to be informed short of bothering people actually involved?!

Why doesnt sandra post here under her own name?

Maybe because there are whole topics dedicated to hating her here?

English didn’t probe either of them enough or offer any sort of challenging questions.  It was all about how Luke was just an average, easy-go kid like the rest of the population.  That’s far from the truth whether he’s guilty or not anyway, as it is already evident from the court reports that he had seen a psychologist at age 11 and had started carrying knives and showing interest in satanic material in his early teens.  Most school incidents are dealt with internally and are resolved by teachers, such as guidance teachers.  The mere fact Mitchell was referred to a psychologist tells you that there’s clearly been genuine concerns and that the school didn’t think they were able to deal with him.

Therefore - he was not just an innocent little boy.  He had the emotional and social intelligence of someone much older, evidenced by his composure during police interrogations and his overall demeanour.  To pass him off as an ordinary little boy is nonsense and misleading in all respects. 

It will be interesting to see what his interview with Luke is like. But he doesn't strike me as someone who is determined to get the truth. I mean he's not doing any actual investigating, right? Just interviews with people involved? Perhaps he's more interested in getting the word out (because he believes Luke) rather than looking to uncover anything really revelatory?

Offline Guiltyascharged

« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2019, 07:16:13 PM »
Youll find out for yourself one day baz. She cant convince the people who matter, why? Sandra will be found out.

TheArmchairDetective

« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2019, 09:26:33 PM »
It will be interesting to see what his interview with Luke is like. But he doesn't strike me as someone who is determined to get the truth. I mean he's not doing any actual investigating, right? Just interviews with people involved? Perhaps he's more interested in getting the word out (because he believes Luke) rather than looking to uncover anything really revelatory?
[/quote]

I don’t believe an interview with Mitchell will take place.  There would have to be a change in policy, as by interviewing one prisoner would encourage other prisoners to be allowed this too.  I can’t see this happening as it would then become out of control, at least in the near future anyway.

I personally don’t think the intention of James English was to pose challenging questions in these cases.  Am I right in saying he’s relatively new to the scene? As a reporter/journalist type? Had it been Piers Morgan, both Corrine and Sandra would’ve crumbled, but James sounded more reserved, maybe somewhat cautious as to what and how he was saying things.  I guess this is to be expected with such a case, but no, he didn’t press them enough regarding the anomalies and aspects that are concerning.  This is most likely because he himself doesn’t know the full story.  He doesn’t strike me as someone who would sit and read the full court appeal papers or Sandra’s new book.  He’s juggling multiple topics, but fair play to him for what he did do.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2019, 10:05:28 PM »

I don’t believe an interview with Mitchell will take place.  There would have to be a change in policy, as by interviewing one prisoner would encourage other prisoners to be allowed this too.  I can’t see this happening as it would then become out of control, at least in the near future anyway.

I personally don’t think the intention of James English was to pose challenging questions in these cases.  Am I right in saying he’s relatively new to the scene? As a reporter/journalist type? Had it been Piers Morgan, both Corrine and Sandra would’ve crumbled, but James sounded more reserved, maybe somewhat cautious as to what and how he was saying things.  I guess this is to be expected with such a case, but no, he didn’t press them enough regarding the anomalies and aspects that are concerning.  This is most likely because he himself doesn’t know the full story.  He doesn’t strike me as someone who would sit and read the full court appeal papers or Sandra’s new book.  He’s juggling multiple topics, but fair play to him for what he did do.

I would hazard a guess that the questions were probably set in some way to serve the purpose. An exchange of conditions for allowing the interviews to happen ( Outwith Terry's)

Interviewing Mitchell as you state would open flood gates. Right or wrong as human rights and equal oppertunities may well win the day. IF it were to go ahead, can see pretty much the same standard of Q's. Set in advance per agreemen/conditions of doing. IMO

Offline Guiltyascharged

« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2019, 01:24:26 PM »
Corrine spotted colecting papers from mojo, she also said in je interview lawers wont touch them, wonder why?

"Mojo bosses said to the Record that they were only providing "space and facilities" and "some administrative and casework support" – and never said they would prepare an application to the SCCRC."

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/luke-mitchell-supporters-want-kitchen-16444615

How come sandra lean, phillip and shane mitchell arnt there helping corine?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 01:42:16 PM by Guiltyascharged »

Offline Parky41

« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2019, 02:09:04 PM »
Corrine spotted colecting papers from mojo, she also said in je interview lawers wont touch them, wonder why?

"Mojo bosses said to the Record that they were only providing "space and facilities" and "some administrative and casework support" – and never said they would prepare an application to the SCCRC."

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/luke-mitchell-supporters-want-kitchen-16444615

How come sandra lean, phillip and shane mitchell arnt there helping corine?

Interesting article, would not take it all as fact. I don't trust the media, full of misinterprets to gain an audience. However IF parts of the article are to be, believed.  This Knife found in 2015, are we to believe that this has never been examined before?

Theory here. Let's put a big IF on this having anything to do with this case. IMO this would lead me to believe that the person/s responsible are either locked up or dead. IF again a big IF this were the weapon, then it would not have been left here to be found at a later date. Not exactly buried well under ground???!!!

Interesting to see yet another avenue closed down with MOJ . Pity for if anything could have been done to fight this laddies cause (IF Innocent) these IMO would have been that chance. A fair organisation not led by misleading information.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2019, 05:11:19 PM »

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/criminal-court/bunch-of-s..mbags-father-of-boy-b-loudly-condemns-verdict-1.3929674

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-48674668

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/judge-asks-jurors-to-take-into-account-age-of-boys-accused-of-anastasia-kriegel-murder-929908.html

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/criminal-court/book-detailing-satanic-pledge-found-in-room-of-ana-kriégel-murder-accused-1.3908177
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 05:52:04 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2019, 06:23:14 PM »

”The court was told that his English teacher, Geraldine Mackie, 41, of St David's High School in Dalkeith, Midlothian, referred Luke to a guidance teacher after he wrote a disturbing essay.

"Some of the content I found quite worrying and quite unusual for a pupil," she said.

The essay, where pupils were asked to imagine the end of the world, included the passage: "If you ask me, God is just a futile excuse, at the most, for a bunch of fools to go around annoying others who want nothing to do with them. Are these people insane? Open your eyes. People like you need satanic people like me to keep the balance. Once you shake hands with the devil you then have truly experienced life."

The essay, which Luke called "Pain and Suffering", ended with the words, "Lucifer is a fallen angel", and contained a picture of a face with two tridents crossed beneath it.

Several other jotters contained slogans such as: "Evil is the way"; "Depression is only a stage in my life, so f**k off and stay out my mind", and "the finest day I ever had was when tomorrow never came" - a quotation from Nirvana frontman, the late Kurt Cobain.

Portions of Jodi's diary were read out in court in which she laid bare her feelings for the accused after the death of her father.

She wrote: "I think I am actually in love with Luke, well nearly ... God, I think I'd die if he finished with me. When I'm not with him I want to be. When I'm with him I'm happy. He's the only person that makes me forget about most of the shit in my life, but sometimes when I can't forget he helps make me feel better. No matter what he says, I believe him and that is really dangerous."

Earlier, the trial heard from Michelle Tierney, 17, who described a conversation in an area of Woodburn, Dalkeith, where young people went to smoke cannabis.

She recalled: "He said that he could just imagine himself going out and getting stoned and killing somebody and how funny it would be."

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2004/nov/26/2

When the Devil Dares: Teenagers and Satanism
“First, recognize that satanism appeals to teenagers who have significant problems dealing with the world and who are convinced that satanism is their solution. Eight major risk factors often accompany teenage satanism: (1) extreme alienation; (2) morbid fascination with horror, death, and pain; (3) drug and alcohol use; (4) difficulty conforming to the system (whether in school, at home, or on the job); (5) a frustrating sense of powerlessness; (6) an excessive need to control; (7) high intelligence and creativity that often is used destructively; and (8) unnatural attraction to the mysterious, the occult, or the magical. Each of these risk factors are experienced to some degree by all adolescents, but for the teenager who gravitates toward satanism, these factors are consuming motivators.

Second, be aware of specific signs of satanic involvement. Watch for the teenager who seems obsessed with power, both exerting his own power over others and rejecting power over himself. Watch for the teenager whose words and actions display unusual destructiveness, who openly defies authority, and who seems almost consumed by feelings of vengeance and hate. Notice the teenager who seems absorbed with himself or herself, preoccupied with self-interests and self-indulgence.

Third, recognize that for most teenagers, satanism is an expression of rage, hostility, and self- indulgence more than it is a developed religious conviction

Teenagers and Satanism: Danger Signs
Satanic and/or occult symbols on schoolwork, clothes, personal belongings.
Attitudes of extreme isolationism, hatred, vengeance, and personal destructive power, all seemingly without remorse.
Obsession with death, violence, evil, the mysterious, and the occult.
Concurrent drug, alcohol, and sexual activity.
Reputation among peers as someone to be feared or catered to because of his/her personal power. (Or, appears to follow someone with such a reputation.)
Self-proclaimed satanist, devil-worshipper, or "witch."
Preoccupation with colors red and black (such as clothing), knives, candles, and other occult paraphrenalia.
"Book of Shadows" (secret ritual book), backward writing, occult-themed writing
http://answers.org/satan/teens_satanism.html
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 06:27:48 PM by Nicholas »

TheArmchairDetective

« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2019, 08:05:14 PM »
The Speaking Clock

Mitchell phoned the speaking clock at 16:54pm. He was at home, so are we suggesting there were no clocks, televisions, watches or other devices at home? If he wanted to know what the time was, couldn’t he have asked his brother? Findlay never mentioned in the 2008 appeal that he was a frequent user of this service, which is surprising given he would have his phone records. If Mitchell used this frequently, is it reasonable to suggest that this may have been something Findlay would have brought to the attention of the appeal court? He didn’t mention he used it frequently, and also never produced any evidence to show this. One can only assume he only ever phoned this once, with Findlay’s explanation of Mitchell phoning it out of “pure idleness” remaining unsubstantiated and subjective.

Andrina Bryson

Andrina Bryson, a key witness for the Crown, seen a male and a female at the Easthouses end of Roan’s Dyke Path somewhere between 16:50pm and 16:55pm. No two other people were traced, and no two other people have since come forward to say it was them. Given the scale of the Police investigation, this is very surprising. This timeframe (16:50-16:55) also provides an opportunity for Mitchell to call the speaking clock. Bryson can’t be sure of the exact time, therefore Mitchell may have already called this service, or was just about to call it, when he was seen. This explains why Andrina Bryson never mentioned if the person was on a telephone at the time. He had either already phoned it, or was just about to phone it.

Trial by Media and Satanism

People say it was a ‘trial by media’ due to the way Mitchell was treated, portrayed, and considered a suspect. The early reports and headlines of Mitchell being involved in satanism and having an infatuation for this may have appeared prejudicial. However, one only has to read the court appeal in 2011 to discover that he did indeed express an unusual interest in this. Not only was he involved in fights with other pupils and scribbled satanic slogans and emblems on his school work, but he was referred to an educational psychologist at age 11 due to increasingly concerning behaviour. Carrying knives and smoking cannabis was also common, as were writing concerning essays in his English class.

Ridiculous Coincidences and Strange Behaviour

Jodi Jones was murdered in an area known to both of them, evidenced by tree-bark with both their initials present. She was murdered on her way to meet Mitchell. She wasn’t going to meet her gran, mother or sister. She wasn’t going to Tesco to buy groceries. She was going to meet Mitchell.

In 2010, a knife with the name Luke was discovered relatively near to the crime scene. How many people with the name Luke lived in that area between 2003 and 2010? How many of them were passing by and decided to throw a knife away? How many of them carved their name onto this? Please do not forget that Mitchell has a habit of carving his name onto things.

During the investigation, a knife pouch with the carving ‘[Name removed] 1989-2003 The Finest Day I Ever Had Was When Tomorrow Never Came, 666’ was found in Mitchells possession. Coincidentally, another knife had disappeared around the time of the murder. Mitchells mother also ensured her son was safe and healthy during the investigation by comforting him with knives. Not only this, she also ensured he was secure by buying him a tattoo of a skull with flames emanating from it.

When Jodi Jones left her mother's house just before 17:00pm, Mitchell called Alan Ovens twice – once at 17:32pm, and another at 17:40pm. Only the second call connected, where Ovens informed him that Jodi had left to meet him. This indicates that Ovens was aware that she had left to meet him, otherwise he would have asked Mitchell why he was phoning. Jodi had informed Alan Ovens and/or her mother that she was away to meet Mitchell, yet Mitchell failed to raise the alarm when she never appeared. Instead, he proceeds back to Newbattle and discusses with his friend David High that Jodi would not be coming out. Given that he was made aware by Ovens that she had already left, Mitchell can’t have assumed she was staying at home.

It was said that after Mitchells last text at 16:40pm to Jodi, he states he listened to music whilst cooking dinner. However, Ovens said at 17:40pm to Mitchell during a phone call that Jodi had left to meet him, as evidenced in Luke Mitchell v. Her Majesty’s Advocate 2008. Mitchell had replied “ok, cool”. At no point did Mitchell argue with Ovens on the telephone that an arrangement between him and Jodi had not been made. According to this exchange, it is apparent that an arrangement had indeed been made. Why would Jodi lie about who and where she was going? She had no reason to, hence why she told the truth by saying she was away to meet Mitchell.

With regards to Mitchell being at home during this timeframe, it is also evidenced in the appeal papers (Luke Mitchell v. Her Majesty’s Advocate 2008, section 89, that “Shane Mitchells ultimate position in cross-examination appeared to be that he could not be sure whether the appellant was in the house between 1653 and 1716 on the evening of the murder. At its highest, that evidence undermined the appellant's alibi, and allowed an inference that he was more likely out of the house at that time”.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2019, 10:13:40 PM »
[Byline: GORDON McILWRAITH

LUKE Mitchell's brother recoiled in horror yesterday as he was shown gruesome pictures of Jodi Jones' naked and mutilated body.

Witness Shane Mitchell, 23, turned away after being shown the first photo of the teenager and immediately asked for a break.

After wiping away tears he was forced to look at four more photos.

He then described how, when he returned home on the day Jodi died, he watched porn on his computer because he thought he was alone in the house.

Luke Mitchell, now 16, who is on trial for murdering Jodi, insists he was at his home in Dalkeith, Midlothian, or in its immediate vicinity, between 5pm and 5.45pm on June 30 2003. Shane told the High Court in Edinburgh he arrived at the house at about 4.50pm.

He went upstairs to his bedroom and watched porn on the internet.

Advocate depute Alan Turnbull, QC, asked him if he did anything else. After Shane denied it, Mr Turnbull asked him to look at photos of 14-year-old Jodi's body.

He said: "I'm not surprised at your reaction. These are not pleasant. The reason I've asked you to view them is so you can appreciate what we're dealing with here.

"Do you appreciate I can't let embarrassment stand in the way of getting to the bottom of this?"

Shane said: "Yes."

He then admitted he had committed a sex act on himself and that he wouldn't have done so if he thought he wasn't home alone. Mr Turnbull added: "Who did you think was in the house?"

Shane: "No one at that time."

Mr Turnbull said: "Did you see Luke when you went down after the internet session?" Shane said: "I don't remember seeing my brother. He could have been there."

Shane said his mum arrived home about 5.15pm and shortly after that he joined her downstairs.

Mr Turnbull read out a police statement from Luke Mitchell in which he said he had tea with his mum before leaving the house about 5.30pm to wait for Jodi.

And Mitchell had added: "Shane was not in when I left."

Shane agreed that if his brother had been in each would have been able to see the other. ]

Dr lean now professes simply that Shane Mitchell couldn't remember if his brother was in or out.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2019, 10:23:18 PM »
[
Corinne Mitchell

May 06, 2010#37
Like all miscarriages of justice....the police make the time of death....when the suspect has no alibi.
It was difficult for patholigist to give accurate time of death due to Jodis body being left all night uncovered and it was raining that night.
Why did Dobbie not give instructions for the body to be covered....it beggars belief!]

Really? The police claimed the time of death was when there was no alibi for her laddie?

Raining all night? Was Mrs Mitchell not sitting out in the sun eating her dinner? after being cooped up all day in the office?

Offline Guiltyascharged

« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2019, 11:12:18 PM »
Two good points. Sandra lean also claims shane mitchell wasnt watching porn, it was just internet pop ups, she leaves out the sex act part.