Author Topic: The Portuguese Police apologise to the McCanns.  (Read 7251 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: The Portuguese Police apologise to the McCanns.
« Reply #240 on: February 17, 2024, 05:13:40 PM »
Sadly, no one seems interested in what really happened to little Joana Cipriano, even though Bruckner had a home around 10 mins drive away. What I haven't been able to find is whether he was actually around there at the time (he was earlier in the year; stopped by road police).

I would like to know more about this.

Offline sadie

Re: The Portuguese Police apologise to the McCanns.
« Reply #241 on: March 21, 2024, 12:27:40 AM »
Sadly, no one seems interested in what really happened to little Joana Cipriano, even though Bruckner had a home around 10 mins drive away. What I haven't been able to find is whether he was actually around there at the time (he was earlier in the year; stopped by road police).

Joana comes from two very respected blood lines
1)  The Ciprianos  (= from Cyprus)
2)  The Guerreros  (reputedly her father)

Carana, the following statements were well reported at the time

1)  A black limousine was noticed cruising around Joanas home town of Figueira at the relevant period.  There must have been something unusual about this for it to be reported.   I always thought that it was an elite who probably played at the nearby golf course when he spotted her.

But at that time, I was not aware that Bruckner had such a black limousine.   So who lnows ?

2)  A man was noticed sleeping in a camper van for a few nights near to Joanas home.   This van was reported to have vanished at the time Joana vanished.

The van was found abandoned in a field at Praia de Luz.   
Not so many men would chose to sleep on their own in an inland village of the Algarve in a backyard sort of place.   Not so many men would abandom their "home" in a field in a neighbouring village, where Bruckner lived incidently. 

As it was abandoned I am inclined to think that it was bought especially for the job of taking Joanna and that she was stolen via motor home possibly for a big fee for a rich man.

The campervan man was not necessarily Bruckner, but interesting possible pointers imo.

I no longer have the energy to search for the cites someone will ask for, but it has already been covered in this forum in some considerable detail and some will remember.