Author Topic: Do you thinj CB is guilty  (Read 5791 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Do you thinj CB is guilty
« Reply #90 on: February 17, 2023, 08:40:38 PM »
In what way am I exaggerating the evidence..that's a falsa claim..totally false

Is this another question you refuse to answer

I have not exaggerated the evidence..your spouting sceptic junk. Fact.. explain what I've exaggerated or just confirm you're I'll informed

What appeal did MS respond to?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #91 on: February 17, 2023, 09:07:21 PM »
What appeal did MS respond to?

the appeal I would have to check.........what evidence have I exaggerated...are you spouting sceptic junk...please deny or confirm.

the evidence ive quoted is spot on. MS gave specific details of the rape which matched the victims account...what exaggeration have I made.....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #92 on: February 17, 2023, 10:40:50 PM »
the appeal I would have to check.........what evidence have I exaggerated...are you spouting sceptic junk...please deny or confirm.

the evidence ive quoted is spot on. MS gave specific details of the rape which matched the victims account...what exaggeration have I made.....

I think you should check details before you post things as facts, don't you?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #93 on: February 17, 2023, 10:58:36 PM »
I think you should check details before you post things as facts, don't you?

I think you should post some facts instead of criticising others who do..so let's try.

MS claims to have watched a video of a rape of an elderly..he claims he found this video in CBs house in luz. He gave specific details of this rape..and from the details given the PJ identified the rape if DM..where her account matched that given by MS. Plus a hair recorded at the rape site matched the DNA of CB..
That's overwhelming evidence..do you agree or disagree

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2023, 04:56:23 AM »
I think you should post some facts instead of criticising others who do..so let's try.

MS claims to have watched a video of a rape of an elderly..he claims he found this video in CBs house in luz. He gave specific details of this rape..and from the details given the PJ identified the rape if DM..where her account matched that given by MS. Plus a hair recorded at the rape site matched the DNA of CB..

Well I'm not entirely convinced. I thinj I'd need to watch this video myself a few times, just to be sure that it happened.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #95 on: February 18, 2023, 07:47:28 AM »

It's you who wishes to discuss the rape case. It doesn't matter what evidence was used, CB was convicted. Why say MS came forward in response to an appeal by SY when that's not true? I see no point in discussing anything with someone who can't support his 'facts' with evidence.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #96 on: February 18, 2023, 07:56:06 AM »
It's you who wishes to discuss the rape case. It doesn't matter what evidence was used, CB was convicted. Why say MS came forward in response to an appeal by SY when that's not true? I see no point in discussing anything with someone who can't support his 'facts' with evidence.
What a totally ridiculous and stupid post.
Of course it matters what evidence was presented .have you ever heard of a miscarriage of justice...if you haven't you shouldn't be posting on this forum.
CB was convicted on overwhelming evidence.. sceptics deny t his as you have done here claiming I exaggerated the evidence..yet YOU cannot support that claim.

CB was convicted on overwhelming evidence..no sceptic here including you has been able to counter that claim. Your attempt to was pathetic

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #97 on: February 18, 2023, 08:14:16 AM »
Of course it matters what evidence was presented .have you ever heard of a miscarriage of justice...if you haven't you shouldn't be posting on this forum.
CB was convicted on overwhelming evidence.. sceptics deny t his as you have done here claiming I exaggerated the evidence..yet YOU cannot support that claim.

CB was convicted on overwhelming evidence..no sceptic here including you has been able to counter that claim. Your attempt to was pathetic
There’s overwhelming evidence that smoking is bad for your health and that 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust but still there are people who are able to deny the evidence and say it proves nothing.  Unfortunately you will never be able to get through to such people.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #98 on: February 18, 2023, 09:17:10 AM »

Mayhap we can have a Miscarriage of Justice Thread if Brueckner gets convicted of, well, anything.  As if we wouldn't.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #99 on: February 18, 2023, 09:28:22 AM »

I'm not interested in the evidence, but I am interested when it's misrepresented. When did MS contact SY following an appeal in Germany?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2023, 09:44:41 AM »
I'm not interested in the evidence, but I am interested when it's misrepresented. When did MS contact SY following an appeal in Germany?
You're not interested in evidence?  OK, well that explains a lot.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2023, 10:13:14 AM »
You're not interested in evidence?  OK, well that explains a lot.

To rephrase; I'm not interested in discussing the evidence presented in the rape case. It's over. If people want to discuss it, fine, but misrepresenting it isn't fine.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #102 on: February 18, 2023, 10:18:51 AM »
I admit I was wrong about MS contacting SY..I'll have another look at how his evidence came to light.
However I'm not wrong about the actual evidence in the case..MS described a rape he'd seen on a video he claimed sowed the rape if an elderly woman. His description of the details of the rape were given to the OJ who found an unsolved rape which matched the detailed description given by MS...a hair found in the victim's bed matched CBs DNA
Would you not agree that's overwhelming evidence..and proof beyond reasonable doubt of his guilt

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #103 on: February 18, 2023, 10:21:57 AM »
To rephrase; I'm not interested in discussing the evidence presented in the rape case. It's over. If people want to discuss it, fine, but misrepresenting it isn't fine.

Do not say I have misrepresented the evidence that is totally not true..if you can't show where I've misrepresented it you need to remove that accusation.
I my have been wrong about how it reached SY but I'm not wrong about the evidence...

Offline Anthro

« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2023, 10:34:40 AM »
I admit I was wrong about MS contacting SY..I'll have another look at how his evidence came to light.
However I'm not wrong about the actual evidence in the case..MS described a rape he'd seen on a video he claimed sowed the rape if an elderly woman. His description of the details of the rape were given to the OJ who found an unsolved rape which matched the detailed description given by MS...a hair found in the victim's bed matched CBs DNA
Would you not agree that's overwhelming evidence..and proof beyond reasonable doubt of his guilt

It was Helge B who contacted SY in 2008.