UK Justice Forum 🇬🇧

Disappeared and Abducted Children and Young Adults => Madeleine McCann (3) disappeared from her parent's holiday apartment at Ocean Club, Praia da Luz, Portugal on 3 May 2007. No trace of her has ever been found. => Topic started by: Mr Gray on October 01, 2026, 10:58:21 AM

Title: Is this proof Martin Grime lied about the search of the carspp
Post by: Mr Gray on October 01, 2026, 10:58:21 AM
Been away but still active...Im sure I can prove Grime lied re the search of the cars..clear clear proof
Title: Re: Is this proof Martin Grime lied about the search of the carspp
Post by: Vertigo Swirl on October 01, 2026, 05:19:02 PM
Welcome Back Mr Gray.  Spammy has been missing you.  Please do go on?
Title: Re: Is this proof Martin Grime lied about the search of the carspp
Post by: Mr Gray on October 01, 2026, 07:07:24 PM
Good evening...good to be back..its been that long I've forgotten how to load an attachment
So ill just explain
Martin Grimes statement re the car searches says
"As the dog passed the car I now know to be the mccanns...his behaviour changed significantly..
Imagine I've attached the statement..
So how accurate is that..compared to the video

In the full video eddie trots ti the next car..has a little sniff and trots to the next car...grime calls him back...same again..grime calls him back...Grime calls eddie back about 5 times before the dog eventually alerts..

So why does grime in his statement say the dogs behaviour changed significantly that led to an akert.

The only explanation I have is Grime is confused..if I say he lied ill be banned

Ive got a link for the video too
Title: Re: Is this proof Martin Grime lied about the search of the carspp
Post by: Mr Gray on October 01, 2026, 07:10:13 PM
https://youtu.be/FTF4JTLeOWA?is=TD3IhE16vvXx6BB1

That's the video..where grime claims on passing the car the dogs behavior changed significantly which led to the alert
Title: Re: Is this proof Martin Grime lied about the search of the carspp
Post by: Vertigo Swirl on October 01, 2026, 07:52:39 PM
Good evening...good to be back..its been that long I've forgotten how to load an attachment
So ill just explain
Martin Grimes statement re the car searches says
"As the dog passed the car I now know to be the mccanns...his behaviour changed significantly..
Imagine I've attached the statement..
So how accurate is that..compared to the video

In the full video eddie trots ti the next car..has a little sniff and trots to the next car...grime calls him back...same again..grime calls him back...Grime calls eddie back about 5 times before the dog eventually alerts..

So why does grime in his statement say the dogs behaviour changed significantly that led to an akert.

The only explanation I have is Grime is confused..if I say he lied ill be banned

Ive got a link for the video too
Things have changed a bit since you were last here.  We can call each other moron and retard, make all sorts of outlandish claims about the MCCanns and be generally vile and offensive and noone seems to care or censors anymore.  It?s quite liberating actually.  I don?t think Grime is a blatant liar, just unable to accept that unconscious bias so obviously played a part in the alerts.