UK and North American politics. > A look at British politics in the light of the decision to leave the EU.

Brexit has well and truly begun!

(1/345) > >>

Angelo222:
As predicted, Tory MP's heading off to the four corners of the world to do trade deals...Wonderful stuff!!

Well played Theresa   8@??)(   Onwards and upwards!!

58

stephen25000:

--- Quote from: Angelo222 on July 20, 2016, 05:20:32 PM ---As predicted, Tory MP's heading off to the four corners of the world to do trade deals...Wonderful stuff!!

Well played Theresa   8@??)(   Onwards and upwards!!

--- End quote ---

Trade deals can't be excised until we leave the EU, and that has to be ratified by a majority of the countries in the EU.  ?{)(**

stephen25000:

Angelo222:

--- Quote from: stephen25000 on July 20, 2016, 05:42:56 PM ---Trade deals can't be excised until we leave the EU, and that has to be ratified by a majority of the countries in the EU.  ?{)(**

--- End quote ---

Which part of pre negotiation don't you comprehend?  As for the Pound, isn't it brilliant for our manufacturers and that was even before the vote!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/678539/Brexit-boost-exports-British-EU-vote-referndum

stephen25000:

--- Quote from: Angelo222 on July 20, 2016, 05:52:44 PM ---Which part of pre negotiation don't you comprehend?  As for the Pound, isn't it brilliant for our manufacturers?

--- End quote ---

I understand pre-negotiation also means everything is up in the air until we leave.

Which UK owned manufacturers are you referring to Angelo ?

I am all ears on that one. 8((()*/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version