Author Topic: Who killed Bambi ?  (Read 218 times)

Offline Myster

• Senior Moderator
  • Look at that brilliant post, Meg!!!
Who killed Bambi ?
« on: November 09, 2018, 05:31:31 AM »
Master strokes... https://vimeo.com/189470981

Offline Caroline

Re: Who killed Bambi ?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 03:09:10 PM »
... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVR3i2A5-wo      6&%5%

What the .........?  @)(++(*

How come so many people have commented in such a short time?

Offline Myster

• Senior Moderator
  • Look at that brilliant post, Meg!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 05:07:42 PM »
What the .........?  @)(++(*

How come so many people have commented in such a short time?

They're some of 4,500 sheeple subscribers who idolise Armchair Detective vs the McCanns... says it all really.  Dozy prat needs to do some serious research instead of wasting time following Bamber Fan Club videos and publishing misleading BS. Couldn't resist replying to one comment because it was so inane!

Itíll be a bloody miracle of the highest order if Bamber, Bain, Lundy, Tabak, Cannan, Park et al are all innocent!   But with the CCRC referring cases willy-nilly, Iíve got a funny feeling Iím on the losing side.
Master strokes... https://vimeo.com/189470981

Offline Samson

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 07:23:31 PM »
They're some of 4,500 sheeple subscribers who idolise Armchair Detective vs the McCanns... says it all really.  Dozy prat needs to do some serious research instead of wasting time following Bamber Fan Club videos and publishing misleading BS. Couldn't resist replying to one comment because it was so inane!

Itíll be a bloody miracle of the highest order if Bamber, Bain, Lundy, Tabak, Cannan, Park et al are all innocent!   But with the CCRC referring cases willy-nilly, Iíve got a funny feeling Iím on the losing side.
It is a good video, it is true that Bamber Bain and Lundy are innocent, the others I don't know the cases yet.

Thanks for posting this Myster, it does seem to be persuasive on the third phone call, Nevill to police, but I need to watch again. What do you think of this evidence, because if true it is case closed.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2018, 08:56:22 PM »
It is a good video, it is true that Bamber Bain and Lundy are innocent, the others I don't know the cases yet.

Thanks for posting this Myster, it does seem to be persuasive on the third phone call, Nevill to police, but I need to watch again. What do you think of this evidence, because if true it is case closed.

Nevill made no call to the police.

Offline Samson

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2018, 10:00:40 PM »
Nevill made no call to the police.
Did you watch the video carefully and the phone parts a few times?
It looks to me they have used authentic shots. There is no shame in changing a case view in the light of more scrutiny, indeed it is about the most interesting thing seen on these threads.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2018, 11:29:47 PM »
Did you watch the video carefully and the phone parts a few times?
It looks to me they have used authentic shots. There is no shame in changing a case view in the light of more scrutiny, indeed it is about the most interesting thing seen on these threads.

The film isn't well researched and the information about the phone calls is incorrect and further more, had the person who made the film done some research on the phone system at the time, he wouldn't be holding out hope of proving such a call ever happened - you talk as though this is the first time you have ever heard of the 'supposed 999 call from Nevill?

I agree no shame in changing your view. I wore the same blinkers that you do quite some times ago.

Online Angelo222

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2018, 01:06:49 AM »
The film isn't well researched and the information about the phone calls is incorrect and further more, had the person who made the film done some research on the phone system at the time, he wouldn't be holding out hope of proving such a call ever happened - you talk as though this is the first time you have ever heard of the 'supposed 999 call from Nevill?

I agree no shame in changing your view. I wore the same blinkers that you do quite some times ago.

This sort of badly researched crap is dangerous and gives rise to umpteen myths which feed the whole alleged miscarriage of justice frenzy thingy. Just goes to show how these cases can be perceived when the true facts are distorted.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 01:10:02 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Samson

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2018, 07:37:49 AM »
This sort of badly researched crap is dangerous and gives rise to umpteen myths which feed the whole alleged miscarriage of justice frenzy thingy. Just goes to show how these cases can be perceived when the true facts are distorted.
I am open minded on the phone call, but I would expect Neville to call the police then Jeremy, I sure would.

I think the burden falls on those who are suggesting the video uses fabricated screen shots of the police logs.
I also think Holly discredits evidence of the phone call, but nothing changes the facts, Jeremy Bamber never did the crime.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2018, 07:47:01 AM »

No Miscarriages of Justice then.  So what are we all doing here?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2018, 11:13:47 AM »
No Miscarriages of Justice then.  So what are we all doing here?

A debate has two sides. That's why.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2018, 11:15:36 AM »
I am open minded on the phone call, but I would expect Neville to call the police then Jeremy, I sure would.

Exactly.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2018, 11:35:45 AM »

I think the burden falls on those who are suggesting the video uses fabricated screen shots of the police logs.
I also think Holly discredits evidence of the phone call, but nothing changes the facts, Jeremy Bamber never did the crime.

I have copies of the logs in question -thing about these so called 'fabricated' logs is that they ALL say the same thing! Isn't the purpose of fabricating something to make it say something else?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2018, 11:45:01 AM »
A debate has two sides. That's why.

How can one debate a Miscarriage of Justice if like Angelo one believes that there aren't any?

Offline Samson

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2018, 12:09:36 PM »
How can one debate a Miscarriage of Justice if like Angelo one believes that there aren't any?
I am sure this is one, having debated for eternity the fine detail, not sure your view though Eleanor.