Author Topic: What is the lie in Amarals book. The truth of the lie.  (Read 79589 times)

Offline Sunny

Re: What is the lie in Amarals book. The truth of the lie.
« Reply #1020 on: December 21, 2018, 11:01:03 PM »
You seem to have missed that too....

How can you be sure that whoever this possible person wasn't reacting "angrily" as he had already had 100 calls from the media that morning.  You can have no proof of the reason for their anger (if indeed this is true).
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1021 on: December 21, 2018, 11:46:47 PM »
How can you be sure that whoever this possible person wasn't reacting "angrily" as he had already had 100 calls from the media that morning.  You can have no proof of the reason for their anger (if indeed this is true).
In the context of the interview I'd say angry angrily etc refers to the interpretation of the FSS results.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1022 on: January 04, 2019, 11:42:14 PM »
Again... The word ..angrily ....appears in the quote... So when I say the link highlights the ..anger... Of the FSS... That's probably one of the most accurate...true.. posts made on the forum... You have obviously  missed it

a quote from an unknown source in a newspaper has as much integrity as a pear claiming to be an apple because it shares a space in an orchard.

Are we to belive you spoke to the FSS about the results , theygave them to you and  you know they were angry about something?
 seriously ? heehee OK.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1023 on: January 05, 2019, 09:30:58 AM »
a quote from an unknown source in a newspaper has as much integrity as a pear claiming to be an apple because it shares a space in an orchard.

Are we to belive you spoke to the FSS about the results , theygave them to you and  you know they were angry about something?
 seriously ? heehee OK.

You can believe anything you want... I have discussed the case, with someone who worked at the FSS... I obviously  can't reveal anything that we discussed.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 10:42:39 AM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1024 on: January 06, 2019, 10:58:41 PM »
You can believe anything you want... I have discussed the case, with someone who worked at the FSS... I obviously  can't reveal anything that we discussed.

SO this person broke the data protection act? cool.

I spoke to a person who spoke to God about this and God  replied back 'WTF'.... This wasn't your average Goddy kind of God. this one has attitood!  &^^&*
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1025 on: January 06, 2019, 11:24:31 PM »

SO this person broke the data protection act? cool.

I spoke to a person who spoke to God about this and God  replied back 'WTF'.... This wasn't your average Goddy kind of God. this one has attitood!  &^^&*
Are you sure it wasn't "FGS"?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.