Author Topic: Similarity of the Madeleine McCann case to the Jonbenet case.  (Read 719 times)

Online Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
Similarity of the Madeleine McCann case to the Jonbenet case.
« on: January 27, 2019, 08:12:21 AM »
I was challenged by a poster to find the similarity between these two cases.  To begin with I thought there wouldn't be any but now and then I see a parallelism.

One thing that really dawned on me today was that finding the body does not mean the case will be solved.  JonBenet was found that same day yet the case remains unsolved 22 years later.

Do you know the case? 
What are you doing to find Madeleine?

Online pathfinder73

Re: Similarity of the Madeleine McCann case to the Jonbenet case.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 05:46:43 PM »
Yeah JonBenet had pineapple hours before her death which was found in a bowl on the kitchen table.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 05:50:10 PM »

Her parents were hounded.  And they are still at it God knows how many years later.

Oh, and The Police were useless.

Offline barrier

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 06:02:53 PM »
Her parents were hounded.  And they are still at it God knows how many years later.

Oh, and The Police were useless.

Seems to be a common theme.
We've got tonight who needs tomorrow.

Online Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2019, 06:30:30 PM »
Yeah JonBenet had pineapple hours before her death which was found in a bowl on the kitchen table.
was it in the fridge before that?    OK both cases involve a meal prior or during the events.

Online Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2019, 06:47:37 PM »
In the Jonbenet case the parents slept nearly as far away from the basement as the McCanns were away from the kids sleeping.

Online pathfinder73

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2019, 02:04:36 PM »
was it in the fridge before that?    OK both cases involve a meal prior or during the events.

Pineapple was Burke's favourite, that's why he was suspected as being involved with the flashlight also found in the kitchen. His fingerprints were found on the bowl.

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2019, 03:48:48 PM »
Pineapple was Burke's favourite, that's why he was suspected as being involved with the flashlight also found in the kitchen. His fingerprints were found on the bowl.

Hardly surprising that the fingerprints of a nine year old child living in the house were found on a bowl of his favourite fruit ... what about the flashlight on the table?

Did that belong to the Ramsays? and why was it on the table?

Worth remembering also that Burke has accepted a settlement having taken legal action against CBS ... just as it is as worthwhile to bear in mind the words of the family's lawyer ...
Snip
The Ramsey family lawyer Lin Wood wrote in a series of tweets that the lawsuit was “amicably resolved to the satisfaction of all parties.” “After handling many defamation cases for them over the past 20 years, hopefully this is my last defamation case for this fine family" Wood added.
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/jonbenet-ramsey-brother-settles-cbs-lawsuit-775394/
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Online Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2019, 04:13:42 PM »

That is the thing about finger prints is that you can't say when they were put there.

Online Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2019, 04:19:17 PM »
Comparing one case to the other both happen in a home where finger prints and DNA of the occupants is expected.  One thing is for sure the Jonbenet case happened prior to the McCann case.  So if it was a case of copying the McCann case can only copy the JonBenet case.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2019, 05:05:29 PM »
Comparing one case to the other both happen in a home where finger prints and DNA of the occupants is expected.  One thing is for sure the Jonbenet case happened prior to the McCann case.  So if it was a case of copying the McCann case can only copy the JonBenet case.

Comparing cases?

One child was murdered and one is missing where are the similarities? both were little girls?

The parents behavour is similar in some respects.  Jo Bennet was later found in the basement by the father and a friend was there to witness this. I agree the police were alledgedly gagged in some instances. they didn't seal off the house and question the parents individually- the parents invited friends over?

That case also disturbed me as something not quite right.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Online Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2019, 05:49:55 PM »
Comparing cases?

One child was murdered and one is missing where are the similarities? both were little girls?

The parents behavour is similar in some respects.  Jo Bennet was later found in the basement by the father and a friend was there to witness this. I agree the police were alledgedly gagged in some instances. they didn't seal off the house and question the parents individually- the parents invited friends over?

That case also disturbed me as something not quite right.

well until MM is found we don't know if she was murdered.  Debate in both cases whether it was family or an intruder.  Both have a disputed "open window".

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2019, 06:11:00 PM »
well until MM is found we don't know if she was murdered.  Debate in both cases whether it was family or an intruder.  Both have a disputed "open window".

Well, I suppose those are similar. MBM may have been killed either deliberatly or accidentaly by an intruder in her apartment. then moved.

The window scenarios are similar and cause me some concern.  no fingerprints  of intruders on both- and on JoBennets basement a spiders web was still in tact...

MBM who else saw that window open and curtains whooshing etc.. we also learn that tapas witnesses claim that Gerry  and or Kate were trying to see if the shutters would stay up? now why do that if Kate claims the shutter was up and the window open?

The randsom note I belive is a red herring as is the entry via a window for JoBennet.

similarities with both parents:
1. well off financially- had  'standing' in their respective communities
2. had beautiful daughters
3. were not removed from the site to be questioned individually
4. claimed intruder via window
5.consulted friends as witnesses
6. involved the TV crews/media
7. closed ranks and blamed the police
8. employed expensive lawyers

I offer no theory what happened to those little girls, as I just don't know. I do read others theories and question challenge them.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Online Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2019, 10:04:22 PM »
Well, I suppose those are similar. MBM may have been killed either deliberatly or accidentaly by an intruder in her apartment. then moved.

The window scenarios are similar and cause me some concern.  no fingerprints  of intruders on both- and on JoBennets basement a spiders web was still in tact...

MBM who else saw that window open and curtains whooshing etc.. we also learn that tapas witnesses claim that Gerry  and or Kate were trying to see if the shutters would stay up? now why do that if Kate claims the shutter was up and the window open?

... snip  ...
That is another similarity the open window gets moved by the people at the house before the police are notified by the people who find the unsecured window.  What is surprising is this unsecured window is secured, and then later found completely wide open at a later stage hours after the police arrive at the scene.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2019, 07:46:46 AM »
with  jon benets body   her  father  was  allowed to carry and  move her body and   he  placed it under   the christmas tree    he  shouldnt of been able to  touch  jonbenet    imo  because    DNA  was  lost