Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 58146 times)

Online Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2625 on: May 15, 2019, 01:56:43 PM »
Both dogs alerted to the key fob.  Please get up to speed on the case Robby.  As G-unit has pointed out, it was 'cellular material', attributed to Gerry.

If, In Dog We Trust  (old but true story), the obvious answer is Gerry's blood.  A person who is very definitely not dead.
Can you find the cite for that please.  In particular that Keela alerted to the key fob.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 01:59:20 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Online Davel

« Reply #2626 on: May 15, 2019, 02:10:55 PM »
Some people see it as evidence that Eddie alerted to blood from a live human, but it isn't.

grime has told us eddie alerts to blood from a live human...thats proof
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Online ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2627 on: May 15, 2019, 02:15:30 PM »
Can you find the cite for that please.  In particular that Keela alerted to the key fob.

Not off the top of my head.  Martin Grime?  Mark Harrison?

But the test in the sand bucket at the car park dates back years.  That both dogs alerted is not in contention.  It simply shows that the dogs alert to material from a living person.
Ooh, a snowflake!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2628 on: May 15, 2019, 02:56:01 PM »
Some people see it as evidence that Eddie alerted to blood from a live human, but it isn't.
Snip
For example, the human normal red blood cell (HNRBC) is the best known cellular material.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/materials-science/cellular-material

Both dogs alerted to the cellular material found on the key fob which forensic tests identified as Gerry McCann's.

There was no alert by the cadaver dog within the vehicle.

Since Gerry McCann is very much a living human identified by forensics as being the donor of the cellular  material found on the key fob to which the blood dog which only alerted to blood also alerted, I would say it is irrefutable evidence that Eddie alerted to blood from a living person.

What leads you to believe it doesn't?
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #2629 on: May 15, 2019, 06:10:17 PM »
The point is that just because the police authorities say the parents are not suspects does not mean that they arenít....and we have evidence of this.
You really canít still believe the McCanns are police  suspects...can you??!  &%%6
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #2630 on: May 15, 2019, 06:19:41 PM »
Is it your belief that Eddie would not to alert to dried blood from a living human despite what Grime himself said in the matter?
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2631 on: May 15, 2019, 06:43:55 PM »
So if Keela was alerting to Gerry McCann's blood on the car key fob, she was also alerting to blood in the boot and behind the couch in 5A. Grime was correct to tell Mark Saunokonoko that Keela's alerts were corroberated,
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Online Davel

« Reply #2632 on: May 15, 2019, 06:45:57 PM »
So if Keela was alerting to Gerry McCann's blood on the car key fob, she was also alerting to blood in the boot and behind the couch in 5A. Grime was correct to tell Mark Saunokonoko that Keela's alerts were corroberated,

cite for GRime telling MS that keela alerts were corroborated...its total Bs...a cite is surely required for such a claim
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 07:00:57 PM by Davel »
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2633 on: May 15, 2019, 07:04:28 PM »
cite for GRime telling MS that keela alerts were corroborated...its total Bs

Podcast "Goncalo Amaral" 11:36

The dog responses were confirmed by the recovery of DNA samples.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #2634 on: May 15, 2019, 07:07:46 PM »

Who said that?

Offline The General

« Reply #2635 on: May 15, 2019, 07:11:39 PM »
Oi,I'm more of a cummerbund type. 8(>((
I used to like that Butterscotch Cummerbund fella in that Shylock Herms thing.
Most Deleted Posts 2019

Online Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2636 on: May 15, 2019, 07:12:09 PM »
Snip
For example, the human normal red blood cell (HNRBC) is the best known cellular material.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/materials-science/cellular-material

Both dogs alerted to the cellular material found on the key fob which forensic tests identified as Gerry McCann's.

There was no alert by the cadaver dog within the vehicle.

Since Gerry McCann is very much a living human identified by forensics as being the donor of the cellular  material found on the key fob to which the blood dog which only alerted to blood also alerted, I would say it is irrefutable evidence that Eddie alerted to blood from a living person.

What leads you to believe it doesn't?
Do you know whereabouts this statement is covered in the file?  "Both dogs alerted to the cellular material found on the key fob which forensic tests identified as Gerry McCann's."
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Online Davel

« Reply #2637 on: May 15, 2019, 07:14:15 PM »

yes ...as VS said...who said that...where does MS stop his quote and continue with his own opinion...dna of cellular material does not confirm the alerts and i dont beleive Grime said ....you are quoting opinion as fact

Online Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2638 on: May 15, 2019, 07:16:23 PM »
cite for GRime telling MS that keela alerts were corroborated...its total Bs...a cite is surely required for such a claim
What do you want exactly?  It is a podcast and you are welcome to listen to it.  I'll give you the link.  https://omny.fm/shows/maddie
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 07:26:08 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Online Davel

« Reply #2639 on: May 15, 2019, 07:25:02 PM »
What do you want exactly?  It is a podcast and you are welcome to listen to it.  I'll give you the link.

I want a cite to support the claim... Which g has given... I don't think her cite stands up to scrutiny... She cannot show who said those words... I think it's most prob MS