Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 506120 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #705 on: March 31, 2019, 10:35:29 AM »
Martin Grime seen all that but he still said in his professional opinion the alerts by Eddie were for dead body scent contaminant. I'm naive about cadaver dog handling and for that reason I've always stuck to what the experts tell me. If an alive Madeleine McCann ever turns up, the cadaver dog experts here on this forum, will be proven correct and it won't look too good for Martin Grime imo. That's the way I see it.

Grime never said that... Check again... He said were possibly to cadaver contaminant or suggestive of.. He never said in his opinion it was.... A common sceptic mistake.. You need to take careful note of what the experts, say

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #706 on: March 31, 2019, 11:10:20 AM »
Eddie did not alert at the air vents in the boot lid of the scenic so the strange odour could not have been from a cadaver - unless you are of the opinion the dog failed on that occasion.

Eddie went under the boot area and that is where hairs were found matching in colour to Madeleine. Eddie was chasing that strong scent all over the underground car park.

Reference objects
I received [obtained] information from the pillow-case SJM/1, the tops SJM2, 4 and 5, and the hairbrush SJM/36 belonging to Madeleine McCann or used by her.

A total number of twelve [12] hairs or hair fragments were recovered from the tops SJM/2, SJM/4 and SJM/5. All of these appeared to be hair and not down, being mainly blonde in colour.

Conclusion
In the objects recovered from the Scenic, there were around 15 blonde/fair hairs similar to the reference hairs from SJM2, 4 and 5. However, as it was not possible to do solid [definitive] or significant [forensically meaningful] tests it is not possible for me to determine if, or not, these could have been from Madeleine McCann.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/A_L_PALMER.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #707 on: March 31, 2019, 11:35:31 AM »
I prefer the term discussing developments with the family of a missing child. You can use tipping them off if you like.
It was the only five calls Start Prior ever made directly to Gerry. July 3rd to the day before Mark Harrison arrived and the day after Kate alleges she learnt of the dogs. I can't see it being anything else. Stuart Prior will know if I'm wrong.
The police could deliberately tip them off and in some cases it will entice the guilty to go and check the site where a body has been hidden.  The fact that Kate wrote in her diary she washed Cuddle Cat (CC) that note could have been interpreted as a sign CC was involved somehow.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #708 on: March 31, 2019, 11:39:01 AM »
The police could deliberately tip them off and in some cases it will entice the guilty to go and check the site where a body has been hidden.  The fact that Kate wrote in her diary she washed Cuddle Cat (CC) that note could have been interpreted as a sign CC was involved somehow.

New headline for Sun newspaper - IT WAS CUDDLECAT WOT DONE IT 
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #709 on: March 31, 2019, 01:45:15 PM »
Martin Grime seen all that but he still said in his professional opinion the alerts by Eddie were for dead body scent contaminant. I'm naive about cadaver dog handling and for that reason I've always stuck to what the experts tell me. If an alive Madeleine McCann ever turns up, the cadaver dog experts here on this forum, will be proven correct and it won't look too good for Martin Grime imo. That's the way I see it.
It will look exactly as it has always looked for Martin Grime ...
  • he was contracted to do a job
  • his dogs alerted in certain places
  • nothing substantive was found concerning the missing child
  • he explained precisely the role his dogs played in an investigation
It is absolutely nothing to do with Martin Grime that people have put their own spin on events which is at variance with what he said but is what they would like him to have said.
Vis-à-vis the iconic image of Eddie baying with his head in the air which was put about as an alert to cadaver scent when in actual fact it was proven to be an alert to a key fob contaminated by cellular material from a forensically identified living person.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 01:47:47 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #710 on: March 31, 2019, 01:48:39 PM »
I guess your superior East End of Glasgow Hunan intuition does also include a much superior sense of smell.
I've never had the ability to distinguish family member by smell.
Possibly they should not wash, change deodorants, perfume, after shave.etc.
I'm just a Lanarkshire lass ( the posh side of the.county), so freely admit that I don't have such an exceptional skill

The posh side of Lanarkshire?  Is there one?  Which side is it?
What's up, old man?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #711 on: March 31, 2019, 06:04:39 PM »
Mrs Fenn would have had to go down stairs and enter the McCann's apartment and sight Madeleine crying to absolutely confirm it was Madeleine crying.   Anything else has a degree of assumption to it.

As Maddie admitted to crying I think the point is a mute one.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #712 on: March 31, 2019, 06:39:53 PM »
If only.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #713 on: March 31, 2019, 06:41:16 PM »
The night Madeleine admits to crying was on a different day altogether.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #714 on: March 31, 2019, 07:25:38 PM »
Yep the night Rachael stayed in and heard nothing next door. Mrs Fenn heard nothing that night either so both  witnesses closest to that apartment heard nothing on Wednesday night. That answers that question.

"She did not have anything to report for the 2nd May, because she was only home at night." http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PAMELA_FENN.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #715 on: March 31, 2019, 08:24:47 PM »
Yep the night Rachael stayed in and heard nothing next door. Mrs Fenn heard nothing that night either so both  witnesses closest to that apartment heard nothing on Wednesday night. That answers that question.

"She did not have anything to report for the 2nd May, because she was only home at night." http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PAMELA_FENN.htm
Well if she was home that Wednesday night and heard nothing that is at least some good news.  Yet that is the night Madeleine says "Shaun and I were crying"  OK maybe Mrs Fenn dosed off and heard nothing.
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #716 on: March 31, 2019, 08:33:14 PM »
Well if she was home that Wednesday night and heard nothing that is at least some good news.  Yet that is the night Madeleine says "Shaun and I were crying"  OK maybe Mrs Fenn dosed off and heard nothing.

It was probably when they were being bathed or put down, as their parents hypothesised. I wonder where they were?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #717 on: March 31, 2019, 08:34:00 PM »

Only hearsay.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #718 on: April 01, 2019, 09:35:35 AM »
Excerpts from the courtcase.

https://omny.fm/shows/maddie/the-courtroom
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #719 on: April 01, 2019, 10:22:05 AM »
The latest podcast is now available; the courtroom.

But first there have been some developments. Mark Perlin us going to contact OG directly and offer his services. Mark the reporter will keep us informed of his progress.

The next subject is The Fund and the concerns about it's lack of the promised transparency. Metodo 3 are discussed next, including Marco's extraordinary claim that they had solved the case. .

The libel trial is then discussed, including Gerry McCann's misunderstanding of the archive dispatch and the differences between witness testimonies when asked about the same subject.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0