Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502448 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2019, 07:11:37 PM »

So? what does it prove ,is he an authority all of a sudden on all things related to 5a.

how long after the event was he there,were the shutters subject to some maintenance to help ease of opening?

The fact is what petermac showed is the shutters do not have a locking mechanism.. And with a bit of wriggling can be FORCED up... Without causing any damage.. Perhaps Webster just wasn't strong enough..

Sil will confirm that this has also been established by a member of this forum... Heriberto
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 07:15:59 PM by Davel »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2019, 07:40:35 PM »

So? what does it prove ,is he an authority all of a sudden on all things related to 5a.

how long after the event was he there,were the shutters subject to some maintenance to help ease of opening?

PeterMac is an idiot.  He inadvertently proved that the shutters could be raised from outside.  On Video.

Not that any of this matters.  We still don't know how Madeleine  was taken from 5a.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2019, 08:56:23 PM »
The fact is what petermac showed is the shutters do not have a locking mechanism.. And with a bit of wriggling can be FORCED up... Without causing any damage.. Perhaps Webster just wasn't strong enough..

Sil will confirm that this has also been established by a member of this forum... Heriberto

Heri showed the proper way to do it (possibly using the burglars' tried and technique} if memory serves me well it is done as follows
  • start raising the outer shutter keeping it even
  • when it has been raised a few inches try to slide the window to an open position
  • if the window is locked it won't shift so move on to the next target; if it is unlocked it will easily slide aside
  • reach inside to the shutter mechanism (in the case of apartment 5 ... a tape)
  • start pulling
  • and the mechanism will raise the shutter

I believe many holidaymakers might have been under the misapprehension that the shutters were a security measure.  At this time in 2007 this was not the case in apartments such as 5A, which the McCanns had rented.

On running to the apartment after Kate raised the alarm ... one of the first things Gerry did was to lower the shutter, run outside, I think to 'prove' it could not be raised to allow access from outside.  Only to find it was possible.  He didn't know the proper technique for doing so and got it stuck at an angle which I believe was noted by the police when they arrived on site.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2019, 09:35:40 PM »

None of this is of any importance beyond the fact that it was possible to raise the shutters from outside   PeterMac proved that himself.  After that fact anything was possible.  Anyone could have opened the window.  What happened after that will always be conjecture.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2019, 10:23:28 PM »
Colin Sutton erred when he stated that there were only two possibilities and both of them were implausible.  He stated that Maddie was either abducted by an intruder or a gang of paedophiles who risked a very small window of opportunity to gain access to the apartment or the McCanns and their friends were complicit in a cover-up.  He failed to report the most likely scenario that Maddie wandered out of the apartment and was either run over and lifted from the street outside or simply abducted from the street outside.  A fatal flaw in his investigation imo which the Aussie podcast also fails to explore.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2019, 11:41:03 PM »
Oh well ... I bit the bullet ... and wasted a valuable ten minutes 40 seconds of my life listening to as much of a podcast made by yet another know nothing 'expert' as I was able to take.

Amazing ... this guy has perhaps stumbled onto a nice wee sponsorship earner for himself using the least possible effort ... by peddling dated misinformation already available on any of the numerous internet sceptic sites.

A podcast indeed! He really has got it worked out ... least possible effort - to net a gullible not terribly critical audience for a series of these - for a possibly good return.
As far as that goes ... I think the guy done good for himself.  Gives me cause to wonder a bit though about how much more of this his target audience can take before the penny drops.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2019, 12:04:30 AM »
Colin Sutton erred when he stated that there were only two possibilities and both of them were implausible.  He stated that Maddie was either abducted by an intruder or a gang of paedophiles who risked a very small window of opportunity to gain access to the apartment or the McCanns and their friends were complicit in a cover-up.  He failed to report the most likely scenario that Maddie wandered out of the apartment and was either run over and lifted from the street outside or simply abducted from the street outside.  A fatal flaw in his investigation imo which the Aussie podcast also fails to explore.

If you believe in woke and wandered how do you explain the open window?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2019, 12:20:01 AM »
If you believe in woke and wandered how do you explain the open window?
You obviously haven’t been paying attention. 
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 11:51:27 AM by Angelo222 »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2019, 07:32:06 AM »
im very proud to have another australian with his  opinion/s

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2019, 08:15:11 AM »
im very proud to have another australian with his  opinion/s
Bless you.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2019, 08:37:45 AM »

Heriberto did it with another shutter did he not.Once lifted in this imagined scenario how are the shutters kept open to enter the room, cross it to Madeleine's bed and out again? Remembering Mitchell:,Kate and Gerry are firmly of the view that some got into the room and left through the window as their means of escape.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2019, 08:49:18 AM »

Heriberto did it with another shutter did he not.Once lifted in this imagined scenario how are the shutters kept open to enter the room, cross it to Madeleine's bed and out again? Remembering Mitchell:,Kate and Gerry are firmly of the view that some got into the room and left through the window as their means of escape.

It was quite simple to keep the shutters up as heri showed... Simply reach in and pull on the cord/chain mechanism... I don't think the mccanns think that the, abductor left specifically by the window... We dint know what part the open window played.... But if the window was open it indicates third party involvement

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2019, 08:55:08 AM »
Mark is presenting a very biased view so far... Whereas, I understood good journalist have a duty to be impartial... The mccanns have quite rightly sued anyone who had libelled them... Mark reports that as, an attempt to control the media.. It isnt
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 09:01:46 AM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2019, 09:12:11 AM »
Mark is presenting a very biased view so far... Whereas, I understood good journalist have a duty to be impartial... The mccanns have quite rightly sued anyone who had libelled them... Mark reports that as, an attempt to control the media.. It isnt
Journalists have a duty to report accurately but not necessarily impartially.  IMO.  Look at the recent two part documentary on Michael Jackson for example.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2019, 09:18:49 AM »
Journalists have a duty to report accurately but not necessarily impartially.  IMO.  Look at the recent two part documentary on Michael Jackson for example.
He's far from impartial... He claims he has interviewed one if the, world's leading DNA experts... Let's see if he's, accurate..