Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 64312 times)

Offline Cheeky Monkey

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #285 on: March 25, 2019, 01:50:27 PM »
If you ask me, there are those who would rather Mr Lowe's report remained opinion rather than be determined fact imo. Not that they'll admit it.
Dr Perlin; "I'd explain to SY how trueallele has been used successfully in the UK and elsewhere around the world to solve problems just like this one and if they want to know the answer, it won't cost them anything, just send us the data and we'll give them the answer.

Mark Perlin has clearly read Mr Lowes report, he's a genetic scientist with a proven reputation. He's in a better position to know what he can answer and what he can't before any of the other genetic experts on here imo. Let's hope the data has been retained and he is given the opportunity to give us an answer.
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline Davel

« Reply #286 on: March 25, 2019, 02:00:18 PM »
If you ask me, there are those who would rather Mr Lowe's report remained opinion rather than be determined fact imo. Not that they'll admit it.
Dr Perlin; "I'd explain to SY how trueallele has been used successfully in the UK and elsewhere around the world to solve problems just like this one and if they want to know the answer, it won't cost them anything, just send us the data and we'll give them the answer.

Mark Perlin has clearly read Mr Lowes report, he's a genetic scientist with a proven reputation. He's in a better position to know what he can answer and what he can't before any of the other genetic experts on here imo. Let's hope the data has been retained and he is given the opportunity to give us an answer.

You are assuming the answer is yes or no.......

I suggest Perlin contacts Grange himself and offers his, services...
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 02:03:43 PM by Davel »
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #287 on: March 25, 2019, 02:06:39 PM »
You are assuming the answer is yes or no.......
I'm assuming nothing, it can only be yes or no, he already knows we have a ,"we CANNOT answer the question. You forgot about that, didn't you.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 02:13:10 PM by Cheeky Monkey »
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline Davel

« Reply #288 on: March 25, 2019, 02:09:28 PM »
I'm assuming nothing, it can only be yes or no, we already have a ,"we CANNOT answer the question. You forgot about that, didn't you.

You are assuming the answer is yes or no... Then we have the next question... What if a couple of cells of maddies DNA were found... Would it be if any significance... I don't see thst it would
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline jassi

« Reply #289 on: March 25, 2019, 02:10:32 PM »

Not sure what a definitive answer would prove, but it could certainly raise some interesting questions and answers
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -   Into year 13 and still no solution.

Offline Davel

« Reply #290 on: March 25, 2019, 02:19:53 PM »
I think the whole idea, that Maddies corpse was in the hire, car is totally absurd

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #291 on: March 25, 2019, 02:36:08 PM »
Not sure what a definitive answer would prove, but it could certainly raise some interesting questions and answers
It would prove if a dog trained to detected human blood found the missing child's DNA in the boot of the parent's hire car or not. It would also be useful in the parent's defence one would imagine if it was proved to be the later. It's an answer it would seem to me, is in the parents interest finally gets answered.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 02:40:24 PM by Cheeky Monkey »

Offline Davel

« Reply #292 on: March 25, 2019, 02:47:19 PM »
It would prove if a dog trained to detected human blood found the missing child's DNA in the boot of the parent's hire car or not. It would also be useful in the parent's defence one would imagine if it was proved to be the later. It's an answer it would seem to me, is in the parents interest finally gets answered.

Gerrys blood was found in the car....the parents, already know the answer
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 02:50:29 PM by Davel »

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #293 on: March 25, 2019, 02:52:13 PM »
Gerrys blood was found in the car....
What's that got to do with the DNA that matched Madeleine that was retrieved from the boot?
It didn't match Gerry the inconclusive DNA in the boot, it matched the missing child's.
The parents might know the answer but I don't know when I can believe the parents, I like proof.
Those jemmied shutters left a rather nasty taste in my mouth. I don't swallow anything they tell me without proof.
Your point is?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 02:57:15 PM by Cheeky Monkey »

Offline Davel

« Reply #294 on: March 25, 2019, 02:59:38 PM »
What's that got to do with the DNA that matched Madeleine that was retrieved from the boot?
It didn't match Gerry the inconclusive DNA in the boot, it matched the missing child's.
The parents might know the answer but I don't know when I can believe the parents, I like proof.
Those jemmied shutters left a rather nasty taste in my mouth. I don't swallow anything they tell me without proof.
Your point is?

It wasn't a match to Madeleine and we dint know if Gerry contributed to it... I don't swallow, anything with out evidence..
Neither Gerry nor Kate used the words Gemmied... There is certainly  no proof they did... But you've swallowed it

Offline Brietta

« Reply #295 on: March 25, 2019, 03:17:25 PM »
Are we speaking about the boot of the car?  Eddie didn't alert there. 
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #296 on: March 25, 2019, 03:17:57 PM »
It wasn't a match to Madeleine and we dint know if Gerry contributed to it... I don't swallow, anything with out evidence..
Neither Gerry nor Kate used the words Gemmied... There is certainly  no proof they did... But you've swallowed it
The report says it was an inconclusive match to Madeleine. What evidence did you swallow to reach the conclusion that it wasn't? Bit of a contradiction there sunshine. You don't swallow anything without, ahem, evidence.
I'll bear that in mind the next time my curtains go whoooosh.

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #297 on: March 25, 2019, 03:19:26 PM »
Are we speaking about the boot of the car?  Eddie didn't alert there.
Keela is the blood dog I believe. It's the blood sample today's podcast was about. Nothing to do with Eddie.

Offline Davel

« Reply #298 on: March 25, 2019, 03:21:46 PM »
The report says it was an inconclusive match to Madeleine. What evidence did you swallow to reach the conclusion that it wasn't? Bit of a contradiction there sunshine. You don't swallow anything without, ahem, evidence.
I'll bear that in mind the next time my curtains go whoooosh.

If it's inconclusive  it's not a match.. Could you cite the report stating it's an inconclusive match..it's a contradiction

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #299 on: March 25, 2019, 03:29:01 PM »
If it's inconclusive  it's not a match.. Could you cite the report stating it's an inconclusive match..it's a contradiction
Sorry you're quite correct, it was me that used the term inconclusive for the DNA match.. but here's your's cite to swallow.  "What we need to consider, as scientists, is whether THE MATCH is genuine and legitimate; because Madeline has deposited DNA as a result of being in the car or whether Madeline merely appears TO MATCH the result by chance.

It's not a match, then why did they scientists say that it was? I'm getting the sense your suffering from indigestion.