Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 64042 times)

Offline Davel

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #315 on: March 25, 2019, 08:23:14 PM »
Thanks but there are 6 listed on the playlist https://omny.fm/shows/maddie/the-dna?in_playlist=maddie!podcast

There are more planned so the numbers will change.

There are only 5 available.... Not six.. The latest one is episode 5
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #316 on: March 25, 2019, 09:02:53 PM »
He's made several gross errors... Saying the dogs have never been wrong in 200 cases is one... Interviewing Levy and taking what he says as the truth is another..

He's a poor journalist IMO because he is not presenting a balanced view

Unlike most of them he isn't peddling untruths.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Davel

« Reply #317 on: March 25, 2019, 09:14:12 PM »

Yes he is..
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline Faithlilly

« Reply #318 on: March 25, 2019, 09:27:24 PM »

Untruths are fine it seems,  as long as itís dishonesty in favour of the parents.
'She ( Kate) did, she brought it up and that she, I mean, this is awful in retrospect as well, she asked what my opinion was on, erm, tut, on whether they were okay leaving the, the doors unlocked, because she was saying 'Is it better that if Madeleine wakes up she can get out and find us or', erm, 'or locking it and, you know, finding that we're not there and the door's locked if she woke up', because Madeleine had woken up, what I thought was the night before. Erm, tut, and it was in that context really, just asking, you know, what I thought. So it was obviously something that was on her mind a bit, huh'.

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #319 on: March 25, 2019, 09:29:34 PM »
Colin Sutton in episode 4: "I'm not so sure the Portuguese investigation is as bad as it was painted... and I don't think it's the shoddy.. incomplete investigation that erm... that some people paint it as. I'm not sure what else they could have done. They took statements very quickly, they looked into it, they investigated it, they interviewed, they did forensic work as best they could. Sometimes the evidence JUST ISN'T THERE. Sometimes you just can't prove what you're trying to prove."
And if the evidence just wasn't there, whose fault was that?
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum?  Not imo.

Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #320 on: March 25, 2019, 09:32:44 PM »
What is he peddling and why?
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline Davel

« Reply #321 on: March 26, 2019, 08:02:28 AM »
Colin Duffy was convicted on Mark perlins evidence then cleared on appeal..

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-15759541

so hes not as infallible as some would like to think

Online Eleanor

« Reply #322 on: March 26, 2019, 08:07:27 AM »

Trillions now, is it?  Goodness me.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #323 on: March 26, 2019, 08:20:23 AM »

I find it fascinating that you are seeking to discredit a man who could show that Madeleine's DNA wasn't present in that car.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Davel

« Reply #324 on: March 26, 2019, 08:22:51 AM »
I find it fascinating that you are seeking to discredit a man who could show that Madeleine's DNA wasn't present in that car.

I find it very telling that providing a link that puts things into perspective is seen by you as trying to discredit him

Afaiac it's not particularly  important if madeleines DNA was found in the car

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #325 on: March 26, 2019, 08:23:32 AM »
What he is selling has not been peer reviewed, as you accept nothing, believe no one and check everything does that not concern you?
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline Faithlilly

« Reply #326 on: March 26, 2019, 09:18:43 AM »
I find it interesting the effort being put into discrediting Perlinís expertise while reviews where being asked for in 2,000 criminal cases due to blunders by the FSS, the very service used to investigate the forensic material in this case.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1543448/2000-crime-files-reopened-after-DNA-blunders.htmlS

'She ( Kate) did, she brought it up and that she, I mean, this is awful in retrospect as well, she asked what my opinion was on, erm, tut, on whether they were okay leaving the, the doors unlocked, because she was saying 'Is it better that if Madeleine wakes up she can get out and find us or', erm, 'or locking it and, you know, finding that we're not there and the door's locked if she woke up', because Madeleine had woken up, what I thought was the night before. Erm, tut, and it was in that context really, just asking, you know, what I thought. So it was obviously something that was on her mind a bit, huh'.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #327 on: March 26, 2019, 09:22:37 AM »
I find it interesting the effort being put into discrediting Perlinís expertise while reviews where being asked for in 2,000 criminal cases due to blunders by the FSS, the very service used to investigate the forensic material in this case.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1543448/2000-crime-files-reopened-after-DNA-blunders.htmlS

I find Trillions hard to accept.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #328 on: March 26, 2019, 09:39:57 AM »
I find it very telling that providing a link that puts things into perspective is seen by you as trying to discredit him

Afaiac it's not particularly  important if madeleines DNA was found in the car

The FSS weren't exactly marvelous either. Their work on other cases was being questioned and the police started using other providers.

According to Keela blood was present in the car. Madeleine's DNA falling off her shoes or clothes? Fine. Her blood is a different matter.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Online Eleanor

« Reply #329 on: March 26, 2019, 09:41:30 AM »
The FSS weren't exactly marvelous either. Their work on other cases was being questioned and the police started using other providers.

According to Keela blood was present in the car. Madeleine's DNA falling off her shoes or clothes? Fine. Her blood is a different matter.

Dead bodies don't bleed.  Especially not after three weeks.