Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 64300 times)

Offline Davel

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #330 on: March 26, 2019, 09:45:54 AM »
The FSS weren't exactly marvelous either. Their work on other cases was being questioned and the police started using other providers.

According to Keela blood was present in the car. Madeleine's DNA falling off her shoes or clothes? Fine. Her blood is a different matter.

First... It seems it's OK to try and discredit the FSS as mark s and you are doing. The FSS had to review over a thousand cases after the Omagh bomb trial where it was ruled thst a small quantity of DNA could be present through transference... So why in 2011 did Perlin not understand  this... And that's why the conviction was overturned..

According to Griime the alerts have no evidential value without corroborating evidence... There was no blood found... We know Gerrys blood was in the car... How do you make the giant leap to show maddies blood was in the car... Total speculation
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline Davel

« Reply #331 on: March 26, 2019, 09:46:50 AM »
Dead bodies don't bleed.  Especially not after three weeks.

Absolutely... Blood clots quite quickly...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline Davel

« Reply #332 on: March 26, 2019, 09:49:09 AM »
So when Perlin testified was he not aware of transference... Doesn't make him much of an expert

Offline Davel

« Reply #333 on: March 26, 2019, 09:51:44 AM »
I find Trillions hard to accept.

So did Perlin... He revised his figures... So he, admits the first ones were wrong

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #334 on: March 26, 2019, 09:53:04 AM »

I find it very difficult to understand how up to five people's blood became intermingled. Was the sample part blood part  other substances?
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #335 on: March 26, 2019, 09:53:56 AM »
I didn't know that, interesting.. but where has all the blood in their bodies gone?
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline Davel

« Reply #336 on: March 26, 2019, 10:08:38 AM »
I find it very difficult to understand how up to five people's blood became intermingled. Was the sample part blood part  other substances?

It wouldnt have to be 5 people's blood... Could be just gerrys... Mixes, with 4 others dna

Offline Davel

« Reply #337 on: March 26, 2019, 10:09:08 AM »
I didn't know that, interesting.. but where has all the blood in their bodies gone?

It clots... Turns solid

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #338 on: March 26, 2019, 11:11:13 AM »
One person's blood but DNA from up to 5 different people from the area tested.  DNA is collected from an area, but Keela alerts to an invisible spot within that area.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #339 on: March 26, 2019, 01:41:11 PM »
So when Perlin testified was he not aware of transference... Doesn't make him much of an expert
I expect his expertise to given much more balanced consideration in certain quarters if he is ever given the chance to test the samples and they prove not to be Madeleine's... Excluding yourself of course. 
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline Davel

« Reply #340 on: March 26, 2019, 02:44:13 PM »
I expect his expertise to given much more balanced consideration in certain quarters if he is ever given the chance to test the samples and they prove not to be Madeleine's... Excluding yourself of course.
Like the FSS... Saunokoko does his best to discredit them and that's lapped up in certain quarters...as for Perlin.. He's highly qualified... Extremely well educated and intelligent and hence would see my criticism of him as tongue in cheek.. Us intelligent scientists like a bit of friendly banter...

Online Eleanor

« Reply #341 on: March 26, 2019, 03:44:19 PM »
Like the FSS... Saunokoko does his best to discredit them and that's lapped up in certain quarters...as for Perlin.. He's highly qualified... Extremely well educated and intelligent and hence would see my criticism of him as tongue in cheek.. Us intelligent scientists like a bit of friendly banter...

Good one.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #342 on: March 26, 2019, 04:00:38 PM »

Danie Krugel would not permit review of his technique either ... I believe it cost him credibility.  8**8:/:
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #343 on: March 26, 2019, 04:03:34 PM »
Good one.
It's not a good one imo, what's good about a comment that's wrong? If you listen to the podcast, nowhere in the podcast does anyone attempt to discredit the FSS. They refer in the podcast to the outdated methods they were using in 2007 but that in no way imo is an attempt to discredit anyone, it's a statement of fact. 12 years is a very long time in modern science, technology evolves. 
If I'm wrong I'll enjoy reading the cite you provide that demonstrates there was any attempt to discredit anyone from the FSS?
The man is claiming he has a modern method, accepted in courts of law that could prove if the DNA in the car came from the child or not. Does the thought of not appeal to you? Reading through this thread, I'm beginning to wonder.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #344 on: March 26, 2019, 04:06:18 PM »

I think that post is more than a tad disingenuous of you for which I will apologise when you provide a cite showing ... what blood?  what five people?
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"