Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 64034 times)

Offline Cheeky Monkey

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #420 on: March 27, 2019, 02:56:37 PM »
I'm not asking anyone to accept anything... There was no DNA match from the boot by the way...
That seems fair enough.
Cite for there is no DNA match from the boot of the car? You're good at asking others for cites, so now it's your turn.
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline Davel

« Reply #421 on: March 27, 2019, 03:08:04 PM »
That seems fair enough.
Cite for there is no DNA match from the boot of the car? You're good at asking others for cites, so now it's your turn.

read lowes report
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #422 on: March 27, 2019, 03:13:41 PM »
read lowes report
So you don't have a cite. We only have your opinion posted as fact. Okey Dokey.
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline Faithlilly

« Reply #423 on: March 27, 2019, 03:19:19 PM »
Your points have all been discussed and explained many times...

To your satisfaction.

The Portuguese have primacy in this case. SY could not tell us what is going on in either their or the PJís investigation without breaking judicial secrecy. Thatís simply a fact.
'She ( Kate) did, she brought it up and that she, I mean, this is awful in retrospect as well, she asked what my opinion was on, erm, tut, on whether they were okay leaving the, the doors unlocked, because she was saying 'Is it better that if Madeleine wakes up she can get out and find us or', erm, 'or locking it and, you know, finding that we're not there and the door's locked if she woke up', because Madeleine had woken up, what I thought was the night before. Erm, tut, and it was in that context really, just asking, you know, what I thought. So it was obviously something that was on her mind a bit, huh'.

Offline Davel

« Reply #424 on: March 27, 2019, 03:34:30 PM »
To your satisfaction.

The Portuguese have primacy in this case. SY could not tell us what is going on in either their or the PJís investigation without breaking judicial secrecy. Thatís simply a fact.

Not suspects... No evidence... Fact
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #425 on: March 27, 2019, 03:57:58 PM »
You are stating opinion as fact again.... No confirmation of blood... That's the true fact
Keela was definitely not trained to find Human DNA,
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Davel

« Reply #426 on: March 27, 2019, 04:00:11 PM »
Keela was definitely not trained to find Human DNA,
We all know she was trained to find blood... That doesn't mean what was recovered was blood... Just as Eddie wasn't trained to find coconuts... But that's what was recovered

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #427 on: March 27, 2019, 04:08:59 PM »
Wasn't that statement just referring to the McCanns and not the whole group , the T9? 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Davel

« Reply #428 on: March 27, 2019, 04:14:53 PM »
Wasn't that statement just referring to the McCanns and not the whole group , the T9?

As I recall he was asked about the mccanns not the friends

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #429 on: March 27, 2019, 04:16:18 PM »
It sounds like you're beginning to sway over to my unknown crime theory.  8((()*/

I mean they're hardly likely to find out what happened with no suspects and no evidence, that's a fact.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 04:18:40 PM by Cheeky Monkey »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #430 on: March 27, 2019, 04:21:47 PM »

"Neither her parents or any of the group that were with her are either persons of interest or suspects"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIH-AX2LlYA

*This doesn't prove they didn't do it.
"I bet the parents dunnit" (Me)

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #431 on: March 27, 2019, 04:23:38 PM »
As I recall he was asked about the mccanns not the friends
But in this thread the question was referring to the T9  http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10605.msg517623#msg517623
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 04:26:15 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #432 on: March 27, 2019, 04:27:00 PM »
"Neither her parents or any of the group that were with her are either persons of interest or suspects"

That was then.  OK good find.
Moderation

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #433 on: March 27, 2019, 04:29:21 PM »

Redwood can say that all he likes but unless he can show us proof of who Smithman is, what he says is not entirely true imo. He suspected him and there are said facts which remain unclarified as far as me and the final report is concerned.

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #434 on: March 27, 2019, 04:40:02 PM »
We all know she was trained to find blood... That doesn't mean what was recovered was blood... Just as Eddie wasn't trained to find coconuts... But that's what was recovered
Eddie alerts to an area not a specific item.  It is the humans with him that determined he was alerting to a coconut.  In the McCann case it is the humans who couldn't find the blood components that Keela was alerting to.  Don't blame the dog for the human failings.
Moderation