Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 63036 times)

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #555 on: March 29, 2019, 10:13:38 AM »
I can quite understand why the courts would reject it as evidence, but if you ever come across proof that my East End of Glasgow human intuition is proved to be wrong, you be sure to let me know. I'll repeat it as many times as you like, it makes no difference to me, innocent parents do not wash their missing child's favorite soft toys. Especially after just around the time they learn a cadaver dog is on the way  8(0(*
Cuddle Cat wasn't washed again that day.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #556 on: March 29, 2019, 10:30:39 AM »
Can you give me any other examples of innocent parents washing their children's favorite soft toy when they learn a cadaver dog is on the way. That would prove it's an opinion and not a fact. If you feel like adding imo that's fine with me.

Surely it was remiss of the police not to hold for forensic testing cuddlecat and anything else which the missing child and possibly an intruder may have come into contact with if it was an abduction?  I can't believe the soft toy wasn't immediately taken away.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #557 on: March 29, 2019, 10:58:05 AM »
Surely it was remiss of the police not to hold for forensic testing cuddlecat and anything else which the missing child and possibly an intruder may have come into contact with if it was an abduction?  I can't believe the soft toy wasn't immediately taken away.

I think it was remiss of them (particularly to allow the cleaners in but I think it might have been a reflection of the time.

Who had ever heard of "the scent of death" in 2007? and anything else you couldn't actually see.

The Portuguese forensic team did pick up plenty of hair as well as what turned out to be a saliva stain on the bedding so they were thorough enough with anything visible.
If I remember correctly, interesting that saliva gave the same reading as another bodily fluid but nothing (eg blood) was seen allowing samples to be taken anywhere else in the apartment.
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Online ShiningInLuz

« Reply #558 on: March 29, 2019, 11:39:37 AM »
Does this human intuition only exist in the East End of Glasgow or does it extend to other parts of Glasgow?
Does everyone from the East End of Glasgow possess such human intuition?

It has taken some time to reveal that there is a surprisingly high proportion of posters on this forum who live in Scotland, even in or around the Glasgow area.

I do hope that clan warfare is not about to start.   &%54%
Ooh, a snowflake!

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #559 on: March 29, 2019, 12:29:12 PM »
In my opinion it is irresponsible not to wash or otherwise clean children's toys and cuddle blankets on a regular basis.

It is the norm for responsible parents of my mother's generation ... my generation ... my daughter's generation ... to have raised our children in as healthy an environment as possible.  Cleanliness is the key to that.
Snip
...  a great rule of thumb is to wash them as often as you wash your children's bedding at home which is probably once every week or two.
https://www.romper.com/p/how-often-should-you-wash-your-childs-lovey-it-has-to-be-done-sorry-7788891

Madeleine had had her soft toy for nearly four years ... I think it is inconceivable it wasn't washed regularly during that time.

I also think this is one of the more ridiculous criticisms put about to castigate Kate ... Amelie has also been pictured cuddling Madeleine's soft toy ... was her safety and well being to be jeopardised by exposure to germs from dirty soft toys?

You've obviously made yourself the judge of that already so please accept my question as a rhetorical one.
I couldn't agree more that the toy would have been washed over time, I have children myself who had soft toys they were very attached to. But the very idea that I would ever have washed any of those toys 70 days after they went missing at a time I was informed that a cadaver dog was on the way is absolutely  ridiculous. Unless I was trying to hide something, there is no other possible reason that would lead me to wash it. That's not an opinion, that's a fact. I know myself well enough to post that fact. No opinion involved there. I do not believe for a second that innocent parents wash their missing daughter's favorite soft toy 70 days after she goes missing, sun tan lotion or no sun tan lotion. The fact is, that's the way I view it.

Whatever way you and the others view the washing of the toy is your business. The reply's my view on the toy are receiving sounds like I've hit a nerve.
8((()*/

« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 12:33:05 PM by Cheeky Monkey »
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline Davel

« Reply #560 on: March 29, 2019, 12:39:01 PM »
I couldn't agree more that the toy would have been washed over time, I have children myself who had soft toys they were very attached to. But the very idea that I would ever have washed any of those toys 70 days after they went missing at a time I was informed that a cadaver dog was on the way is absolutely  ridiculous. Unless I was trying to hide something, there is no other possible reason that would lead me to wash it. That's not an opinion, that's a fact. I know myself well enough to post that fact. No opinion involved there. I do not believe for a second that innocent parents wash their missing daughter's favorite soft toy 70 days after she goes missing, sun tan lotion or no sun tan lotion. The fact is, that's the way I view it.

Whatever way you and the others view the washing of the toy is your business. The reply's my view on the toy are receiving sounds like I've hit a nerve.
8((()*/

You haven't hit any nerve afaiac... You are, simply posting your opinion that you think is a fact... It may apply to you but everyones different... I don't see it it as any indication of guilt.. Just as not answering the 48 questions... Going jogging... Smiling... Is not an indication of guilt
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 12:41:08 PM by Davel »
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #561 on: March 29, 2019, 12:41:23 PM »
It has taken some time to reveal that there is a surprisingly high proportion of posters on this forum who live in Scotland, even in or around the Glasgow area.

I do hope that clan warfare is not about to start.   &%54%
Could you do a poll perhaps to find out how many of these posters from the Glasgow area would wash their missing child's favorite soft toy after 70 days? The results would maybe support my point.
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #562 on: March 29, 2019, 12:43:54 PM »
You haven't hit any nerve afaiac... You are, simply posting your opinion that you think is a fact... It may apply to you but everyones different... I don't see it it as any indication of guilt.. Just as not answering the 48 questions... Going jogging... Smiling... Is not an indication of guilt
I have never seen the jogging as an indication of anything other than a coping mechanism for those dealing with trauma. You're putting words in my mouth there little fella.

Offline Davel

« Reply #563 on: March 29, 2019, 12:47:56 PM »
I have never seen the jogging as an indication of anything other than a coping mechanism for those dealing with trauma. You're putting words in my mouth there little fella.

I'm not putting any words in your mouth I'm commenting on your logic... Taking the washing of the toy as an indication of guilt is pretty poor logic.. Imo
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #564 on: March 29, 2019, 12:55:45 PM »
I'm not putting any words in your mouth I'm commenting on your logic... Taking the washing of the toy as an indication of guilt is pretty poor logic.. Imo
Maybe so but when you can prove my logic is poor then your opinion will become a fact.
I'm sticking with it. I've seen nothing on here to make me question it.

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #565 on: March 29, 2019, 01:08:09 PM »
I don't understand what that has to do with parents of a missing child washing their daughter's favorite soft  toy as soon as they find out a cadaver dog is on the way. I know there are those who claim they find that perfectly normal parental behavior, are you in the group that share that view? I agree in hindsight it was perhaps a mistake not to test the toy but every other bit of evidence had been tampered with, what is it that makes you believe the toy would have been any different?

Offline Davel

« Reply #566 on: March 29, 2019, 01:11:19 PM »
Maybe so but when you can prove my logic is poor then your opinion will become a fact.
I'm sticking with it. I've seen nothing on here to make me question it.

No it's opinion.. Just like your posts, are your opinion

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #567 on: March 29, 2019, 01:17:03 PM »
No it's opinion.. Just like your posts, are your opinion
Deleted 
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 06:45:49 PM by Cheeky Monkey »

Offline Davel

« Reply #568 on: March 29, 2019, 01:21:13 PM »
Make your mind up. Is it my logic that's poor iyo opinion or not?
It's a fact the parents of a missing child popped their daughter's favorite soft toy into the washing machine when they learned a cadaver dog was on the way. I've even heard the excuse on here that the toy was washed because it was posing a health hazard. When was the last time anyone you know of was admitted to hospital because of a unwashed soft toy.?  @)(++(*

Your logic is poor because you believe something is true based on the inabilty of others to prove you wrong... That's what's, called a celestial teapot argument... And it's poor logic

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #569 on: March 29, 2019, 01:25:59 PM »
Your logic is poor because you believe something is true based on the inabilty of others to prove you wrong... That's what's, called a celestial teapot argument... And it's poor logic
The way I see it, my logic about the toy stands up quite well because despite repeated requests for demonstrable examples of similar parental behavior, no one has produced a single demonstrable example.
Scotland Yard have the ability to prove my logic wrong, it remains to be seen if they will.  8(0(*