Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 63180 times)

Offline Davel

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #585 on: March 29, 2019, 02:48:47 PM »
Interested? Who asked anyone to be interested in proving me anything?
I didn't ask anyone to be interested in anything. You seem to have taken an interest all by yourself.  ^*&&
No... Im just here for the craic...I enjoy an argument
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #586 on: March 29, 2019, 02:54:44 PM »
No... Im just here for the craic...I enjoy an argument
So are we to take it your interested in arguing with people? Am I the choosen one on this occasion?
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #587 on: March 29, 2019, 03:08:26 PM »
Right back to the podcasts
Mark Saunokonoko asks the two questions; Why did the McCanns withhold the efits of Madeleine's possible abductor for almost a year and why did the McCanns and the police withhold them for a further four years?

Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #588 on: March 29, 2019, 04:24:03 PM »
Right back to the podcasts
Mark Saunokonoko asks the two questions; Why did the McCanns withhold the efits of Madeleine's possible abductor for almost a year and why did the McCanns and the police withhold them for a further four years?

Once upon a time, according to a source......the fund wanted to continue to pursue information about the man seen by Tanner, and it would have been too expensive to investigate both sightings in full — so the Smith E-Fits were not publicised.
"I bet the parents dunnit" (Me)

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #589 on: March 29, 2019, 04:47:14 PM »
Once upon a time, according to a source......the fund wanted to continue to pursue information about the man seen by Tanner, and it would have been too expensive to investigate both sightings in full — so the Smith E-Fits were not publicised.
Did this source happen to provide any information about where they got the funds to promote the Posh Spice lookalike E-Fit.? They've always got their priorities all wrong IMO.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #590 on: March 29, 2019, 05:03:53 PM »
Did this source happen to provide any information about where they got the funds to promote the Posh Spice lookalike E-Fit.? They've always got their priorities all wrong IMO.

Sorry, I can't help you with that. But I'd imagine that lawyers & spokesmen, although expensive, should always take  priority for innocent parents of abducted children.
"I bet the parents dunnit" (Me)

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #591 on: March 29, 2019, 05:07:41 PM »
Make your mind up. Is it my logic that's poor iyo opinion or not?
It's a fact the parents of a missing child popped their daughter's favorite soft toy into the washing machine when they learned a cadaver dog was on the way. I've even heard the excuse on here that the toy was washed because it was posing a health hazard. When was the last time anyone you know of was admitted to hospital because of a unwashed soft toy.?  @)(++(*
Your post is factually incorrect.  Repeat that claim again and your post will be deleted.  Prove your claim "It's a fact the parents of a missing child popped their daughter's favorite soft toy into the washing machine when they learned a cadaver dog was on the way"
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #592 on: March 29, 2019, 05:33:30 PM »
Your post is factually incorrect.  Repeat that claim again and your post will be deleted.  Prove your claim "It's a fact the parents of a missing child popped their daughter's favorite soft toy into the washing machine when they learned a cadaver dog was on the way"

You are absolutely correct, Rob.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #593 on: March 29, 2019, 05:35:48 PM »
I admitted no such thing, it has enormous worth to me. And it can be challenged OK, the case is being investigated, an abduction apparently. If an alive Madeleine McCann turns up or a nasty old abductor is convicted then that would prove that the missing child's mother washed her missing daughter's soft toy when she learnt a cadaver dog was on the way because it was 'filthy with suntan lotion'.
You've no other demonstrable examples of similar behavior from the parents of a missing child? Isn't that a surprise.
yes you did.  You said:
“I have no problem whatsoever accepting the fact that my claim has no basis in a court room”
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #594 on: March 29, 2019, 05:58:10 PM »
I couldn't agree more that the toy would have been washed over time, I have children myself who had soft toys they were very attached to. But the very idea that I would ever have washed any of those toys 70 days after they went missing at a time I was informed that a cadaver dog was on the way is absolutely  ridiculous. Unless I was trying to hide something, there is no other possible reason that would lead me to wash it. That's not an opinion, that's a fact. I know myself well enough to post that fact. No opinion involved there. I do not believe for a second that innocent parents wash their missing daughter's favorite soft toy 70 days after she goes missing, sun tan lotion or no sun tan lotion. The fact is, that's the way I view it.

Whatever way you and the others view the washing of the toy is your business. The reply's my view on the toy are receiving sounds like I've hit a nerve.
8((()*/
What if the soft toy stank of shit, would you still not wash it?  What if one of your other kids vomited on it, would you still  not wash it?  What if it got slobbered on by the dog, or covered in cat hairs that made you sneeze, would you still not wash it?  According to you there is no possible reason for you to wash it so one must assume that in the circumstances I have described you would still not wash the soft toy.  This therefore proves that you must be the most innocent parent that ever lived!
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #595 on: March 29, 2019, 06:02:44 PM »
I don't understand what that has to do with parents of a missing child washing their daughter's favorite soft  toy as soon as they find out a cadaver dog is on the way. I know there are those who claim they find that perfectly normal parental behavior, are you in the group that share that view? I agree in hindsight it was perhaps a mistake not to test the toy but every other bit of evidence had been tampered with, what is it that makes you believe the toy would have been any different?
Could we have a cite please for washing the soft toy as soon as they find out a cadaver dog was on the way please?  I assume this is in the files?

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #596 on: March 29, 2019, 06:44:06 PM »
Unless you know what Gerry was talking to Stuart Prior about between July 3rd and July 19th you have no idea if my post is factually correct or not. And do you know what they were talking about? If you want to delete my post, you're too late, I done it for you.

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #597 on: March 29, 2019, 07:17:39 PM »
Unless you know what Gerry was talking to Stuart Prior about between July 3rd and July 19th you have no idea if my post is factually correct or not. And do you know what they were talking about? If you want to delete my post, you're too late, I done it for you.
As you suggest it is possible to be informed of planned use of cadaver dogs.  I don't know what was discussed.

From memory Kate admits to washing Cuddle Cat 12 days  prior to the day the PJ examine the villa (was that 4th August?)
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #598 on: March 29, 2019, 07:23:29 PM »
As you suggest it is possible to be informed of planned use of cadaver dogs.  I don't know what was discussed.

From memory Kate admits to washing Cuddle Cat 12 days  prior to the day the PJ examine the villa (was that 4th August?)
I wonder why she freely admitted that seeing as how it’s virtually cast iron proof of guilt (according to Cheeky).

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #599 on: March 29, 2019, 07:27:07 PM »

You don't know what Gerry and Stuart Prior discussed then? Which means you don't know if my statement was factually incorrect. Fair enough. I deleted anyway.

Do you seriously think it's a good idea to rely on a former suspect who has never been cleared of involvement in her daughter's disappearance for reliable information? You'll forgive me if I give that idea a miss.