Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 63104 times)

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #600 on: March 29, 2019, 07:29:58 PM »
You don't know what Gerry and Stuart Prior discussed then? Which means you don't know if my statement was factually incorrect. Fair enough. I deleted anyway.

Do you seriously think it's a good idea to rely on a former suspect who has never been cleared of involvement in her daughter's disappearance for reliable information? You'll forgive me if I give that idea a miss.
You’re relying on her words regarding washing cuddlecat, any reason for that?
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #601 on: March 29, 2019, 07:42:15 PM »
You’re relying on her words regarding washing cuddlecat, any reason for that?
The reason for that imo, is the good old 'it's was one of these tricky situations where we didn't seem to have a choice'. Remember that old chestnut? It would have looked even more suspicious if the cameras picked up it had been washed and they had said nothing imo. But because it had sun tan lotion on it poor old Kate decided to wash every last trace of her abducted daughter from her favorite soft toy, because.... wait for it... it had got sun tan lotion on it.

I'm not buying it. It's that simple. I'll leave you and the whooshing curtain theory to prove me wrong.  8(0(*
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #602 on: March 29, 2019, 07:57:36 PM »
You don't know what Gerry and Stuart Prior discussed then? Which means you don't know if my statement was factually incorrect. Fair enough. I deleted anyway.

Do you seriously think it's a good idea to rely on a former suspect who has never been cleared of involvement in her daughter's disappearance for reliable information? You'll forgive me if I give that idea a miss.
But isn't the more serious issue in your statement is that the British police were alerting the McCanns to lines of inquiry that the PJ were about to do?
Do you know what was discussed between Stuart Prior and the McCanns?

The Dates of the washing did not clash with the dates you used.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #603 on: March 29, 2019, 08:01:02 PM »
But isn't the more serious issue in your statement is that the British police were alerting the McCanns to lines of inquiry that the PJ were about to do?

What dates did I use?
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #604 on: March 29, 2019, 08:01:59 PM »
The reason for that imo, is the good old 'it's was one of these tricky situations where we didn't seem to have a choice'. Remember that old chestnut? It would have looked even more suspicious if the cameras picked up it had been washed and they had said nothing imo. But because it had sun tan lotion on it poor old Kate decided to wash every last trace of her abducted daughter from her favorite soft toy, because.... wait for it... it had got sun tan lotion on it.

I'm not buying it. It's that simple. I'll leave you and the whooshing curtain theory to prove me wrong.  8(0(*
Your last sentence is pure goading as I have repeatedly asked you to tell me what you mean by it and you refuse to say.  Your first point is ludicrous IMO.  You think the cameras would be able to discern Cuddlecat had been washed?  Then rather than tell the world she’d wash it, she could have covered it in suntan lotion and snot and dirt after washing it, problem solved and no one would have been any the wiser.
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #605 on: March 29, 2019, 08:04:19 PM »

I understood that you meant Kate washed Cuddle Cat that day of the search.  I understand there were clothes in the washing machine that day.  But finding clothes in a washing machine is rather common in fact.

"Unless you know what Gerry was talking to Stuart Prior about between July 3rd and July 19th"   were the dates you used.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #606 on: March 29, 2019, 08:12:50 PM »
I was looking through some old reports about Cuddle Cat, as I seem to remember a claim that CC had been placed out of reach, this being one reason Kate knew it was an abduction & Maddie hadn't left the bed of her own volition...

I found this and it made me chuckle...

By Lori Campbell in Praia da Luz
Published: 12/08/2007

Missing Madeleine McCann's favourite pink Cuddle Cat toy was taken from her arms as she slept and placed beyond her reach by her kidnapper. That is why police are certain Madeleine was snatched while she was asleep - and was NOT killed or injured in the holiday apartment.

When her mum Kate, 38, tucked Madeleine into bed, the four-year-old was cuddling the toy - but it was later found placed on a ledge that Madeleine could not have reached.

There is also further "concrete evidence" that Madeleine was still ALIVE when she left the holiday apartment. Her kidnapper had a window of just five minutes to strike - from when dad Gerry last checked on the children until family friend Jane Tanner saw a man carrying away a child she is sure was Madeleine wrapped in a blanket.

Concrete evidence  @)(++(*
"I bet the parents dunnit" (Me)

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #607 on: March 29, 2019, 08:13:47 PM »
Your last sentence is pure goading as I have repeatedly asked you to tell me what you mean by it and you refuse to say.  Your first point is ludicrous IMO.  You think the cameras would be able to discern Cuddlecat had been washed?  Then rather than tell the world she’d wash it, she could have covered it in suntan lotion and snot and dirt after washing it, problem solved and no one would have been any the wiser.
You know what I think, it's clearly explained above, if you don't like it that's just too bad imo. My opinion will never change unless the first 90 seconds of this gets verified in a court of law.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPS0eyLID1A&t=62s
That's ludicrous imo. How you view it, is entirely up to you. It's a free country.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 08:22:24 PM by Cheeky Monkey »

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #608 on: March 29, 2019, 08:15:39 PM »
I understood that you meant Kate washed Cuddle Cat that day of the search.  I understand there were clothes in the washing machine that day.  But finding clothes in a washing machine is rather common in fact.
"Unless you know what Gerry was talking to Stuart Prior about between July 3rd and July 19th"   were the dates you used.
What date did Kate wash the toy?

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #609 on: March 29, 2019, 08:17:56 PM »
You know what I think, it's clearly explained above, if you don't like it that's just too bad imo. My opinion will never change unless the first 90 seconds of this gets verified in a court of law.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPS0eyLID1A&t=335s
That's ludicrous imo. How you view it, is entirely up to you. It's a free country.
Did you post the correct link?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #610 on: March 29, 2019, 08:21:38 PM »
What date did Kate wash the toy?
As I said from memory 12 days before the villa was examined.  So some time after 19th July.
Moderation

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #611 on: March 29, 2019, 08:23:51 PM »

Kate washed the Cuddle Cat five days after Madeleine went missing saying it was smeared with sand and sun cream.

Gerry's sister Philomena said it was cleaned again two months ago because it was filthy after being carried around.

A former Scotland Yard detective said: "It's the last thing I'd expect a mother who is devastated at losing her child to do."

*Sunday Mirror report, 13 September 2007

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #612 on: March 29, 2019, 08:25:31 PM »
As I said from memory 12 days before the villa was examined.  So some time after 19th July.
If you had read the thread you would have noticed Misty posted Kate's diary for the 12th July were she wrote she washed it, so I'd suggest before you go warning others about the factual accuracy of their comments, you check the factual accuracy of your own. I deleted mine btw.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #613 on: March 29, 2019, 08:27:14 PM »

Jon Corner godfather of one of the McCanns children said ‘The Cuddle Cat was reeking with Madeleines DNA . That easily explains why DNA has been found in the hire car and on clothing that Kate bought after Madeleine disappeared’.

*Telegraph Sept 8th 2007

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #614 on: March 29, 2019, 08:31:32 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPS0eyLID1A&t=62s
”My opinion will never change”.  Exactly.