Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 80959 times)

Offline Cheeky Monkey

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #630 on: March 29, 2019, 10:28:46 PM »
For the third time of asking what is the whooshing curtain theory?
For the first time, I'm refusing to tell you. I've already told you twice.
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #631 on: March 29, 2019, 10:30:28 PM »
For the first time, I'm refusing to tell you. I've already told you twice.
kindly provide the post number then.
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #632 on: March 29, 2019, 10:36:10 PM »
kindly provide the post number then.
You think I'm trawling through the pages to get you post numbers for links I've already provided?  *%87#
No chance, I'm off to bed, do it yourself. Cobbler for me tomorrow.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 06:34:14 AM by Eleanor »
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #633 on: March 29, 2019, 10:40:31 PM »
You think I'm trawling through the pages to get you post numbers for links I've already provided?  *%87#
No chance, I'm off to bed, do it yourself. Cobbler for me tomorrow.

Iím not interested in links I just want you to explain what whooshing curtain theorists are and what the whooshing curtain theory is, because if youíre going to accuse me of being an advocate of this theory I do at least think I am owed some sort of explanation as to what t is I am supposedly advocating.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 06:35:06 AM by Eleanor »
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #634 on: March 29, 2019, 10:53:11 PM »

At a guess I'd say he means, no whooshing curtains = no abduction, at least not in the manner the McCann's insist on.

'Police investigations by British and Portuguese detectives are believed to be re-visiting the theory the three-year-old left their Algarve apartment of her own accord before she disappeared'

The British and Portuguese efforts to find out what happened to the toddler are being carried out separately - but the two are believed to have met to discuss the theory she woke up and wandered off.

A spokesman for Portugal's Attorney General's Office refused to comment, but a well-placed source said: 'The heads of the two police investigations are corresponding with each other directly and have combined their efforts without resorting to rogatory letters like before.

'A meeting took place recently at the HQ of the General Attorney's Office in Portugal, which was attended by the prosecutor from Portimao who is in charge of the Portuguese inquiry.

'One of the lines of investigation that continues to be pursued is that the child could have walked out of the holiday flat herself.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6429815/Gerry-Kate-McCann-slam-claims-Madeleine-walked-aparment-says-kidnapped.html
"I bet the parents dunnit" (Me)

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #635 on: March 29, 2019, 10:58:36 PM »
At a guess I'd say he means, no whooshing curtains = no abduction, at least not in the manner the McCann's insist on.

'Police investigations by British and Portuguese detectives are believed to be re-visiting the theory the three-year-old left their Algarve apartment of her own accord before she disappeared'

The British and Portuguese efforts to find out what happened to the toddler are being carried out separately - but the two are believed to have met to discuss the theory she woke up and wandered off.

A spokesman for Portugal's Attorney General's Office refused to comment, but a well-placed source said: 'The heads of the two police investigations are corresponding with each other directly and have combined their efforts without resorting to rogatory letters like before.

'A meeting took place recently at the HQ of the General Attorney's Office in Portugal, which was attended by the prosecutor from Portimao who is in charge of the Portuguese inquiry.

'One of the lines of investigation that continues to be pursued is that the child could have walked out of the holiday flat herself.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6429815/Gerry-Kate-McCann-slam-claims-Madeleine-walked-aparment-says-kidnapped.html
So a whooshing curtain theorist is the same as an abduction theorist?  Well why didnít she just say that in the first place!

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #636 on: March 29, 2019, 10:59:22 PM »
Woke & wandered should simply not be an option, if the police believe the McCann's were telling the truth about the open window & shutters.

I believe Cheeky Monkey subscribes to the type of crime unknown theory, as opposed to the whooshing curtains doctrine.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #637 on: March 29, 2019, 11:01:29 PM »
Woke & wandered should simply not be an option, if the police believe the McCann's were telling the truth about the open window & shutters.

I believe Cheeky Monkey subscribes to the type of crime unknown theory, as opposed to the whooshing curtains doctrine.
IMO a crime unknown theory is not a theory at all, simply a statement of fact.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #638 on: March 29, 2019, 11:04:36 PM »

I wasn't using the forum or following the news at the time of this publication.

I find it interesting that, if true, the police are open to casting doubt on the not suspects claims.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #639 on: March 29, 2019, 11:09:38 PM »

I wasn't using the forum or following the news at the time of this publication.

I find it interesting that, if true, the police are open to casting doubt on the not suspects claims.
Oh yeah, this was the news report that had some people on here so excited because they thought it meant something big was about to happen.  But then nothing did.   @)(++(*

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #640 on: March 29, 2019, 11:13:31 PM »
Oh yeah, this was the news report that had some people on here so excited because they thought it meant something big was about to happen.  But then nothing did.   @)(++(*

Nothing much is happening at all with SY, if the Portugal Resident is to be believed.

Grange aren't even answering the phone.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #641 on: March 29, 2019, 11:15:43 PM »
Nothing much is happening at all with SY, if the Portugal Resident is to be believed.

Grange aren't even answering the phone.
Not to trouble makers and trolls, no probably not.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #642 on: March 29, 2019, 11:18:24 PM »
Not to trouble makers and trolls, no probably not.

Mark Unpronounceable is a trouble making troll?

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #643 on: March 29, 2019, 11:21:01 PM »
Mark Unpronounceable is a trouble making troll?
Jill Havern is, IMO, Mark Thingy clearly has an agenda he is pushing too, sensationalist tripe for financial gain.  Does that make him worth the time of day as far as the police are concerned? 

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #644 on: March 29, 2019, 11:25:23 PM »
Jill Havern is, IMO, Mark Thingy clearly has an agenda he is pushing too, sensationalist tripe for financial gain.  Does that make him worth the time of day as far as the police are concerned?

I thought he was just relaying an offer from that DNA scientist chap to retest the DNA thingy stuff.
That doesn't seem very trollie to me.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 04:21:58 AM by Brietta »