Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 64084 times)

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #645 on: March 29, 2019, 11:43:44 PM »
I thought he was just relaying an offer from that DNA scientist chap to retest the DNA thingy stuff.
That doesn't seem very trollie to me.

Ringing Grange & saying the e-fits are Gerry, that would be trolling, but also potentially true.
Why isnít the DNA chappy able to make his own phone call to tbe Met?  After all he has apparently worked with them before.
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #646 on: March 29, 2019, 11:49:19 PM »
Why isnít the DNA chappy able to make his own phone call to tbe Met?  After all he has apparently worked with them before.

I've no idea, maybe he has tried but he too got the answering machine. Who knows? Grange do I suppose. But they are busy doing something or other. All 4 of them.
"I bet the parents dunnit" (Me)

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #647 on: March 30, 2019, 12:27:55 AM »

That's enough wummery for one night.

Nighty night all.
"I bet the parents dunnit" (Me)

Offline Faithlilly

« Reply #648 on: March 30, 2019, 12:40:00 AM »
Has anyone heard whether OG got their £300,000 ?
'She ( Kate) did, she brought it up and that she, I mean, this is awful in retrospect as well, she asked what my opinion was on, erm, tut, on whether they were okay leaving the, the doors unlocked, because she was saying 'Is it better that if Madeleine wakes up she can get out and find us or', erm, 'or locking it and, you know, finding that we're not there and the door's locked if she woke up', because Madeleine had woken up, what I thought was the night before. Erm, tut, and it was in that context really, just asking, you know, what I thought. So it was obviously something that was on her mind a bit, huh'.

Offline barrier

« Reply #649 on: March 30, 2019, 06:02:35 AM »
Has anyone heard whether OG got their £300,000 ?
Does any one care?
    Can you build an Emerald city with these grains of sand?       

Online Eleanor

« Reply #650 on: March 30, 2019, 06:32:09 AM »
I think that unnamed source is currently on trial in Cascais for kidnapping, armed robbery, illegal computer access & various other offences.....

He is.  The one that looks like one of The Smith's Efits

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #651 on: March 30, 2019, 08:26:42 AM »
Mark Unpronounceable is a trouble making troll?

Anyone who asks questions is a troublemaking troll according to some. They believe that everything that is questioned has been sorted out by Operation Grange and filed away tied up with pretty ribbons. I do wonder who moved that bedroom door between 8.30 and 9pm and 9pn and 9.30pm though. According to Operation Grange no-one entered 5A with evil intent until after 9.30pm.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Online Eleanor

« Reply #652 on: March 30, 2019, 08:28:42 AM »
Anyone who asks questions is a troublemaking troll according to some. They believe that everything that is questioned has been sorted out by Operation Grange and filed away tied up with pretty ribbons. I do wonder who moved that bedroom door between 8.30 and 9pm and 9pn and 9.30pm though. According to Operation Grange no-one entered 5A with evil intent until after 9.30pm.

I think the abductor was already in 5a when Gerry checked at 9pm ish.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #653 on: March 30, 2019, 08:52:03 AM »

Is it normal behaviour for thousands of people to keep up an interminable campaign of asking the same questions for twelve years ... ??
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline barrier

« Reply #654 on: March 30, 2019, 09:15:04 AM »
I think the abductor was already in 5a when Gerry checked at 9pm ish.

One trouble with that,what abductor? wheres it been established there was one?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #655 on: March 30, 2019, 09:22:14 AM »
The Judicial police for example ...
Snip
30 October 2013 Correio da Manh„ report that the PJ has strong evidence to believe that Madeleine's abductor was a former employee of the Ocean Club who died in 2009 in a tractor accident. They claim this was the strongest new lead presented to state prosecutors - by the PJ team working in Porto - which led to the investigation being reopened.
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id467.htm
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Online Eleanor

« Reply #656 on: March 30, 2019, 09:22:42 AM »

It hasn't.  But then neither has The McCann's involvement.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #657 on: March 30, 2019, 09:55:35 AM »
Is it normal behaviour for thousands of people to keep up an interminable campaign of asking the same questions for twelve years ... ??

Thank you for confirming what I posted by suggesting my behaviour is abnormal. At least you have admitted that there are thousands of people asking questions.

The question didn't arise until late in 2013, so no-one has been asking it for 12 years.

Do you think Op Grange realised they were triggering questions rather than providing answers when they found Crecheman? How do you think they and the parents would answer that question?
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Brietta

« Reply #658 on: March 30, 2019, 10:32:53 AM »
Thank you for confirming what I posted by suggesting my behaviour is abnormal. At least you have admitted that there are thousands of people asking questions.

The question didn't arise until late in 2013, so no-one has been asking it for 12 years.

Do you think Op Grange realised they were triggering questions rather than providing answers when they found Crecheman? How do you think they and the parents would answer that question?

The Met officers attached to Operation Grange are I hope following procedures and following evidence which is why they and not the investigators of May 2007 were successful in finding a man who had been 'hiding in plain sight' from 2007 till 2013.

Neither they nor Madeleine's parents owe any explanation to members of the public while there is an active investigation in progress regarding Madeleine's disappearance and why it is expected that they should is a question I would ask.

Offline barrier

« Reply #659 on: March 30, 2019, 10:46:20 AM »
The Judicial police for example ...
Snip
30 October 2013 Correio da Manh„ report that the PJ has strong evidence to believe that Madeleine's abductor was a former employee of the Ocean Club who died in 2009 in a tractor accident. They claim this was the strongest new lead presented to state prosecutors - by the PJ team working in Porto - which led to the investigation being reopened.
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id467.htm

Pedro Do Carmo May 2017: in answer to the question posed by Martin Brunt,"do you accept the girl was abducted" answered we don't know what happened and have to prepared for other scenarios.