Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 64081 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #675 on: March 30, 2019, 05:39:00 PM »
I wonder what they made of this when they were looking at all the material. Are we allowed to assume they looked at the block booking for the tapas when conducting their thorough review of the original investigation?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFL6Jown0LE

What?

Offline Davel

« Reply #676 on: March 30, 2019, 05:43:23 PM »
I wonder what they made of this when they were looking at all the material. Are we allowed to assume they looked at the block booking for the tapas when conducting their thorough review of the original investigation?

You can assume whatever you like but a poster cannot claim as a fact that Rowley assumed anything
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #677 on: March 30, 2019, 05:49:09 PM »
Thank you for confirming what I posted by suggesting my behaviour is abnormal. At least you have admitted that there are thousands of people asking questions.

The question didn't arise until late in 2013, so no-one has been asking it for 12 years.

Do you think Op Grange realised they were triggering questions rather than providing answers when they found Crecheman? How do you think they and the parents would answer that question?
LOL only six years then.  Thatís normal.
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #678 on: March 30, 2019, 06:17:14 PM »
You can assume whatever you like but a poster cannot claim as a fact that Rowley assumed anything
Is there any other assumption I can make other than they were both telling blatant lies about they didn't think they were going to get into the tapas? I just don't see any way they could have possibly thought they weren't going to get in, when they knew the tapas was block booked for the entire week, including the 3rd. Any suggestions?
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline Faithlilly

« Reply #679 on: March 30, 2019, 06:20:09 PM »
Is there any other assumption I can make other than they were both telling blatant lies about they didn't think they were going to get into the tapas? I just don't see any way they could have possibly thought they weren't going to get in, when they knew the tapas was block booked for the entire week, including the 3rd. Any suggestions?

They obviously thought that the public would never see the files.
'She ( Kate) did, she brought it up and that she, I mean, this is awful in retrospect as well, she asked what my opinion was on, erm, tut, on whether they were okay leaving the, the doors unlocked, because she was saying 'Is it better that if Madeleine wakes up she can get out and find us or', erm, 'or locking it and, you know, finding that we're not there and the door's locked if she woke up', because Madeleine had woken up, what I thought was the night before. Erm, tut, and it was in that context really, just asking, you know, what I thought. So it was obviously something that was on her mind a bit, huh'.

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #680 on: March 30, 2019, 06:23:30 PM »
They obviously thought that the public would never see the files.
That's certainly one sensible suggestion imo, I wonder if there will be any others.
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #681 on: March 30, 2019, 06:32:23 PM »
That's certainly one sensible suggestion imo, I wonder if there will be any others.
Why is it sensible exactly?  Please explain the logic.
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #682 on: March 30, 2019, 06:38:40 PM »
Why is it sensible exactly?  Please explain the logic.
Because it's the only logical one I can think of. Can your logic provide a more sensible suggestion?
I'd love to listen to it.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #683 on: March 30, 2019, 06:40:23 PM »
Because it's the only logical one I can think of. Can your logic provide a more sensible suggestion?
I'd love to listen to it.
Not until you explain what is logical about it first.

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #684 on: March 30, 2019, 06:42:11 PM »
Not until you explain what is logical about it first.
Because I just don't see any way they could have possibly thought they weren't going to get in, when they knew the tapas was block booked for the entire week, including the 3rd.
Your turn.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #685 on: March 30, 2019, 06:43:21 PM »
Because I just don't see any way they could have possibly thought they weren't going to get in, when they knew the tapas was block booked for the entire week, including the 3rd.
Your turn.
Thatís not what you claimed was sensible.   Read back.

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #686 on: March 30, 2019, 06:44:47 PM »
Thatís not what you claimed was logical.   Read back.
&^&*%   &^&*%

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #688 on: March 30, 2019, 06:50:36 PM »

The crying story was as confusing as it could be It started out with the twine crying, then became Madeleine and Sean, then just Madeleine. The parents couldn't imagine when it happened, apparently. They wondered if it was when the children were being put down; well they should know because they put them down. Of course not all that appeared in the PJ files where Op Grange were looking.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #689 on: March 30, 2019, 06:52:48 PM »
And no doubt that particular missing chld had many other soft toys, the smell of which would not have become an unfamiliar dirty smell.
She looks to have being drawing some comfort from her daughter's smell on the toy until 6 days before she alleges she was informed about the dogs. At which time she decided to subject it to an extensive cleaning process. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT8yMpj-d80&t=114s
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 07:16:52 PM by Cheeky Monkey »