Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 75048 times)

Offline Cheeky Monkey

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #705 on: March 30, 2019, 08:12:42 PM »
Yet scurrilous lies were repeated in the Portuguese press ... but not a single word about the block booking???  Seems to me you have your fact mixed up with fiction.
Are you citing scurrilous lies as a mitigating factor for the explainations Kate and Gerry told in that interview?
Are you suggesting there was no block booking?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 08:55:57 PM by Cheeky Monkey »
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline Erngath

« Reply #706 on: March 30, 2019, 08:13:47 PM »
I fail to understand what Kate McCann's contradictory behavior that the video demonstrates imo, regarding the soft toy has to do with any one of your thirteen siblings. Hopefully none of them have been abducted and never will be.

You misread my post and totally failed to answer my question, once again.
I have observed that this is the manner in which you deal with posts which you cannot adequately answer.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #707 on: March 30, 2019, 08:18:36 PM »
It's your opinion to with it as you see fit Eleanor. I may not agree with your opinion on occasions, but it's one opinion I intend to fully respect. You think everyone is worth the bother Eleanor. That approach deserves everyone's utmost respect imo.  8(0(*

Thank You.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #708 on: March 30, 2019, 08:21:48 PM »
Are you citing scurrilous lies as a mitigating factor for the blatant lies Kate and Gerry told in that interview?
Are you suggesting there was no block booking?

You are pushing your luck again.  Libel and accusations of lies are not permitted.  Please don't do this again.

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #709 on: March 30, 2019, 08:22:14 PM »
You misread my post and totally failed to answer my question, once again.
I have observed that this is the manner in which you deal with posts which you cannot adequately answer.
Or as I did suggest that a child's smell is made up from the combination of the hair shampoo,: soap used in bathing and the laundry powder used? That's not a question, that's a suggestion. Hardly any wonder I failed to answer it.
My sister's soft toy still retains her own unique scent after sixteen years, Are you seriously suggesting I am fabricating that fact or you suggesting she never washed and shampooed her hair? If you're suggesting either and intend to be factually correct, you had better revise your suggestion. Your wrong!
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline Brietta

« Reply #710 on: March 30, 2019, 08:22:32 PM »
That's certainly one sensible suggestion imo, I wonder if there will be any others.
At that time did they even know or care about the files we have seen on the internet?  I very much doubt it.  Who could ever have guessed Madeleine would not be found and instead written off when the case was archived and everyone but her parents stopped looking for her.
Absolute disgrace I call it.
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #711 on: March 30, 2019, 08:25:10 PM »
You are pushing your luck again.  Libel and accusations of lies are not permitted.  Please don't do this again.
Eleanor they couldn't possibly have thought they weren't going to get into the tapas, they had a block booking. What other term can be allowed to use to describe their actions accurately? I'm being totally sincere with you Eleanor, you have my utmost respect. Correctly so imo.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #712 on: March 30, 2019, 08:25:59 PM »
Because it's the only logical one I can think of. Can your logic provide a more sensible suggestion?
I'd love to listen to it.
I would like an explanation of why the Portuguese in effect closed down the search for a missing child ... pity that disgraceful action doesn't excite your interest as much as getting the knife into her parents does.
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #713 on: March 30, 2019, 08:29:31 PM »
Eleanor they couldn't possibly have thought they weren't going to get into the tapas, they had a block booking. What other term can be allowed to use to describe their actions accurately? I'm being totally sincere with you Eleanor, you have my utmost respect. Correctly so imo.

Then please just do me a favour, and make my life a bit more easy.  Don't accuse anyone of deliberate lies.

Could you do that for me?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #714 on: March 30, 2019, 08:33:49 PM »
The crying story was as confusing as it could be It started out with the twine crying, then became Madeleine and Sean, then just Madeleine. The parents couldn't imagine when it happened, apparently. They wondered if it was when the children were being put down; well they should know because they put them down. Of course not all that appeared in the PJ files where Op Grange were looking.
Do you think the British police stationed in Portugal didn't file reports at the time and subsequently and wouldn't have provided information making the files redundant except for those instances detailing how not to conduct an investigation.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #715 on: March 30, 2019, 08:35:58 PM »

Oh, and by the way, I suspect that someone has been feeding you bull poop.  I am not half as daft as I look.  I am just naturally fair and reasonable.  Up to a point.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 08:38:38 PM by Eleanor »

Offline Faithlilly

« Reply #716 on: March 30, 2019, 08:37:13 PM »
At that time did they even know or care about the files we have seen on the internet?  I very much doubt it.  Who could ever have guessed Madeleine would not be found and instead written off when the case was archived and everyone but her parents stopped looking for her.
Absolute disgrace I call it.

Iím sure they did care about the files being made public. I can remember them both trying to justify why Madeleine had asked them why they hadnít come when she cried yet still went out that night and also why Kate didnít answer the 48 questions put to her.

I remember an interview with Kateís mum after they were made arguidos and she said that her daughter and husband where doing everything to help the police and answering every question. Iím sure thatís what she was lead to believe. Imagine her shock when the files were released.

https://youtu.be/wOkpiJ6DEco
'She ( Kate) did, she brought it up and that she, I mean, this is awful in retrospect as well, she asked what my opinion was on, erm, tut, on whether they were okay leaving the, the doors unlocked, because she was saying 'Is it better that if Madeleine wakes up she can get out and find us or', erm, 'or locking it and, you know, finding that we're not there and the door's locked if she woke up', because Madeleine had woken up, what I thought was the night before. Erm, tut, and it was in that context really, just asking, you know, what I thought. So it was obviously something that was on her mind a bit, huh'.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #717 on: March 30, 2019, 08:40:31 PM »
Iím sure they did care about the files being made public. I can remember them both trying to justify why Madeleine had asked them why they hadnít come when she cried yet still went out that night and also why Kate didnít answer the 48 questions put to her.

I remember an interview with Kateís mum after they were made arguidos and she said that her daughter and husband where doing everything to help the police and answering every question. Iím sure thatís what she was lead to believe. Imagine her shock when the files were released.

https://youtu.be/wOkpiJ6DEco

Come on Faith, you know that Kate had answered their questions beforehand.

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #718 on: March 30, 2019, 08:44:16 PM »
I would like an explanation of why the Portuguese in effect closed down the search for a missing child ... pity that disgraceful action doesn't excite your interest as much as getting the knife into her parents does.
I view the parents and their friend's decision to refuse to cooperate with the new coordinator as a justifiable factor in closing the investigation. I fail to see why if the parents and their friends couldn't be bothered helping out, why the Portuguese should be any different. SY's lack of results to date indicate to me the Portuguese made the correct call. If certain crucial witnesses imo were willing to clarify certain crucial facts, then I'm certain my opinion would be different. Why would the disgraceful actions in this case excite anyone's interests?
They're never likely to turn me on.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #719 on: March 30, 2019, 08:46:42 PM »
I view the parents and their friend's decision to refuse to cooperate with the new coordinator as a justifiable factor in closing the investigation. I fail to see why if the parents and their friends couldn't be bothered helping out, why the Portuguese should be any different. SY's lack of results to date indicate to me the Portuguese made the correct call. If certain crucial witnesses imo were willing to clarify certain crucial facts, then I'm certain my opinion would be different. Why would the disgraceful actions in this case excite anyone's interests?
They're never likely to turn me on.

What was The Correct Call?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 06:00:15 PM by Angelo222 »