Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 74398 times)

Offline Cheeky Monkey

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #720 on: March 30, 2019, 08:49:35 PM »
Oh, and by the way, I suspect that someone has been feeding you bull poop.  I am not half as daft as I look.  I am just naturally fair and reasonable.  Up to a point.
I don't know what I've said the merits that reply. I don't think you've read my post in it's true context.
Anyone who adopts the approach that everyone is worth the bother, can hardly be daft imo. No one's been feeding me anything by the way - I'm famished.
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline Brietta

« Reply #721 on: March 30, 2019, 08:49:43 PM »
If they have given three different versions of the one event, that suggests none of them are true imo.
Some Portuguese cops waited until Paulo Rebelo was safely out of the way in Britain to question witnesses before taking the opportunity to leak that information to the Portuguese press.

Which necessitated Rebelo to cut short his investigative time in England to return to Portugal to plug leaks which could only have come from police sources.

Even at that time there were officers around all to ready to break the law to sabotage an investigation into a missing child to get the boot into her parents.

Absolutely shameful!
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #722 on: March 30, 2019, 08:50:25 PM »
What was The Correct Call?
To close the investigation imo.
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #723 on: March 30, 2019, 08:54:42 PM »
Then please just do me a favour, and make my life a bit more easy.  Don't accuse anyone of deliberate lies.

Could you do that for me?
Of course I could, And I can say a big fat sorry if I made your life hard. X

Online Eleanor

« Reply #724 on: March 30, 2019, 08:55:47 PM »
I don't know what I've said the merits that reply. I don't think you've read my post in it's true context.
Anyone who adopts the approach that everyone is worth the bother, can hardly be daft imo. No one's been feeding me anything by the way - I'm famished.

Oh, I did.  But I am truly pleased that you have some respect for me.  Not a lot of people do.  Kindness is so often seen as weakness.

Offline Davel

« Reply #725 on: March 30, 2019, 08:56:58 PM »
I view the parents and their friend's decision to refuse to cooperate with the new coordinator as a justifiable factor in closing the investigation. I fail to see why if the parents and their friends couldn't be bothered helping out, why the Portuguese should be any different. SY's lack of results to date indicate to me the Portuguese made the correct call. If certain crucial witnesses imo were willing to clarify certain crucial facts, then I'm certain my opinion would be different. Why would the disgraceful actions in this case excite anyone's interests?
They're never likely to turn me on.
I view the PJs inability to understand the evidence as the main reason the investigation was closed
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 06:01:58 PM by Angelo222 »
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #726 on: March 30, 2019, 08:58:50 PM »
Oh, I did.  But I am truly pleased that you have some respect for me.  Not a lot of people do.  Kindness is so often seen as weakness.
Others see it as strength imo... and rightly so.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 09:05:42 PM by Cheeky Monkey »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #727 on: March 30, 2019, 09:01:40 PM »
If there is any reason I shouldn't believe them on this occasion feel free to share it? If we are to consider the evidence of Mrs Fenn it could indicate it was included to mitigate Madeleine crying for 1hr 15 mins on the Tuesday. If I were to pick one of the three it would be Madeleine said she cried for that simple reason.. but as I have demonstrated in one my recent posts, we can't believe a word they say imo. The inability to trust a word they say, damaged the investigation beyond repair. And still does imo.
Oh well then ... it sure debunks the notion entertained by some of cadavers and freezers days before.  Every cloud has a silver lining after all.
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Online Eleanor

« Reply #728 on: March 30, 2019, 09:06:50 PM »
Of course I could, And I can say a big fat sorry if I made your life hard. X

Thank You again.  I just don't like having to sanction anything or anybody.  It really upsets me to have to do so.

But you have been really good this last couple of days.  An asset to this Forum in fact.  x

Offline Brietta

« Reply #729 on: March 30, 2019, 09:09:04 PM »
Are you citing scurrilous lies as a mitigating factor for the explainations Kate and Gerry told in that interview?
Are you suggesting there was no block booking?
Calls to mind what Rhett said to Scarlett all those years ago ... in this instance I must say I concur.

Offline Faithlilly

« Reply #730 on: March 30, 2019, 09:17:45 PM »
Come on Faith, you know that Kate had answered their questions beforehand.

Kate told her mum that she would be answering every question, even after being made arguida.

Her poor mum when she realised that her daughter hadnít been honest with her.
'She ( Kate) did, she brought it up and that she, I mean, this is awful in retrospect as well, she asked what my opinion was on, erm, tut, on whether they were okay leaving the, the doors unlocked, because she was saying 'Is it better that if Madeleine wakes up she can get out and find us or', erm, 'or locking it and, you know, finding that we're not there and the door's locked if she woke up', because Madeleine had woken up, what I thought was the night before. Erm, tut, and it was in that context really, just asking, you know, what I thought. So it was obviously something that was on her mind a bit, huh'.

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #731 on: March 30, 2019, 09:26:23 PM »
At that time did they even know or care about the files we have seen on the internet?  I very much doubt it.  Who could ever have guessed Madeleine would not be found and instead written off when the case was archived and everyone but her parents stopped looking for her.
Absolute disgrace I call it.
With all due respect, I fail to see what any of that has to do with Gerry and Kate sitting and giving a TV interview and telling the audience that they didn't think they were going to get into the tapas bar on the 3rd, when they knew fine well they were already booked in. Do you think that's a good idea when your daughter's missing and you have already given the police two completely different versions of the last time he seen her alive.
Completely illogical behaviour for innocent parents of an abducted child imo.. 

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #732 on: March 30, 2019, 09:30:11 PM »
Which was it, do you think?

That's a question the people changing their story need to answer, not me.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Davel

« Reply #733 on: March 30, 2019, 09:33:09 PM »
With all due respect, I fail to see what any of that has to do with Gerry and Kate sitting and giving a TV interview and telling the audience that they didn't think they were going to get into the tapas bar on the 3rd, when they knew fine well they were already booked in. Do you think that's a good idea when your daughter's missing and you have already given the police two completely different versions of the last time he seen her alive.
Completely illogical behaviour for innocent parents of an abducted child imo..
We see a lot of posters misinterpreting statements to alter their meaning and I'm sure this is exactly what you are doing here
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #734 on: March 30, 2019, 09:40:37 PM »
Which was it, do you think?

Rachael stayed in next door and heard no crying on Wednesday night so that should answer your question. However, Pamela Fenn said Madeleine was crying for a long period on Tuesday night.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.