Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 64179 times)

Offline Erngath

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #735 on: March 30, 2019, 09:46:17 PM »
Or as I did suggest that a child's smell is made up from the combination of the hair shampoo,: soap used in bathing and the laundry powder used? That's not a question, that's a suggestion. Hardly any wonder I failed to answer it.
My sister's soft toy still retains her own unique scent after sixteen years, Are you seriously suggesting I am fabricating that fact or you suggesting she never washed and shampooed her hair? If you're suggesting either and intend to be factually correct, you had better revise your suggestion. Your wrong!

I guess your superior East End of Glasgow Hunan intuition does also include a much superior sense of smell.
I've never had the ability to distinguish family member by smell.
Possibly they should not wash, change deodorants, perfume, after shave.etc.
I'm just a Lanarkshire lass ( the posh side of the.county), so freely admit that I don't have such an exceptional skill
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 11:08:48 PM by Brietta »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Davel

« Reply #736 on: March 30, 2019, 09:47:14 PM »
Rachael stayed in next door and heard no crying on Wednesday night so that should answer your question. However, Pamela Fenn said Madeleine was crying for a long period on Tuesday night.

No she didn't..
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #737 on: March 30, 2019, 09:51:22 PM »
We see a lot of posters misinterpreting statements to alter their meaning and I'm sure this is exactly what you are doing here

Gerry McCann stated that the group thpught they might not get into the Tapas. Did no-one rell him they were booked in all week?
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Davel

« Reply #738 on: March 30, 2019, 09:55:19 PM »
Gerry McCann stated that the group thpught they might not get into the Tapas. Did no-one rell him they were booked in all week?
Thst needs a cite..otherwise it has no validity ..you have already misquoted Rowley today
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 09:58:17 PM by Davel »
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #739 on: March 30, 2019, 09:57:04 PM »
She looks to have being drawing some comfort from her daughter's smell on the toy until 6 days before she alleges she was informed about the dogs. At which time she decided to subject it to an extensive cleaning process. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT8yMpj-d80&t=114s

Eddie did find it in a bin so not that precious to be tossed in there but it's a remarkable coincidence that Eddie grabs that toy and no other. I personally don't believe what she said about when/why she washed CC.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Davel

« Reply #740 on: March 30, 2019, 09:59:58 PM »
Eddie did find it in a bin so not that precious to be tossed in there but it's a remarkable coincidence that Eddie grabs that toy and no other. I personally don't believe what she said about when/why she washed CC.

Yes grabbed it but didn't alert to it

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #741 on: March 30, 2019, 10:01:17 PM »
Or as I did suggest that a child's smell is made up from the combination of the hair shampoo,: soap used in bathing and the laundry powder used? That's not a question, that's a suggestion. Hardly any wonder I failed to answer it.
My sister's soft toy still retains her own unique scent after sixteen years, Are you seriously suggesting I am fabricating that fact or you suggesting she never washed and shampooed her hair? If you're suggesting either and intend to be factually correct, you had better revise your suggestion. Your wrong!
[/quote

I guess your superior East End of Glasgow Hunan intuition does also include a much superior sense of smell.
I've never had the ability to distinguish family member by smell.
Possibly they should not wash, change deodorants, perfume, after shave.etc.
I'm just a Lanarkshire lass ( the posh side of the.county), so freely admit that I don't have such an exceptional skill
There's absolutely nothing posh about Lanarksire unless your a toff from Bothwell. Don't kid yersel on hen, lol. All the rest is merely an extension of the Eastend of Glesga. I never ever implied I had a sense of smell that could distinguish between family members. I said, and correctly so, that my late sister's soft toy has it's own unique smell that reminds me of her. That's a fact. If I ever put in the washing machine, it'll come out just another old soft toy. That's exactly what Kate done 6 days before she alleges she learnt of the dogs heading for PDL. In the interest of accuracy, the 18th of July is nothing other than an unverified allegation at this stage.

Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #742 on: March 30, 2019, 10:01:23 PM »
No she didn't..

Yes she did!

McCANNS said, oh well I wonder whether on the Wednesday, you know somebody had tried to get in perhaps or had got in and they'd seen something, erm you know and I was next door in the apartment but I mean I didnt hear any, well you know, I didnt hear anything.

00.46.02 1578 'So whilst you were in the apartment on the Wednesday evening, did you hear anything unusual''

Reply 'No, nothing, no, erm it'.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RACHAEL-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Davel

« Reply #743 on: March 30, 2019, 10:03:05 PM »
Yes she did!

McCANNS said, oh well I wonder whether on the Wednesday, you know somebody had tried to get in perhaps or had got in and they'd seen something, erm you know and I was next door in the apartment but I mean I didnt hear any, well you know, I didnt hear anything.

00.46.02 1578 'So whilst you were in the apartment on the Wednesday evening, did you hear anything unusual''

Reply 'No, nothing, no, erm it'.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RACHAEL-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm

Mrs Fenn never said she heard Maddie crying.. She said she heard a child crying

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #744 on: March 30, 2019, 10:09:21 PM »
yeah older than 2 from below.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #745 on: March 30, 2019, 10:11:02 PM »
One interesting thing about Wednesday which should not be overlooked is Gerry claiming his mate Dave went to check on his children by himself. Dave denied it.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 10:14:03 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #746 on: March 30, 2019, 10:12:47 PM »
No she didn't..
I thought that was about right.  So who is "she"?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Davel

« Reply #747 on: March 30, 2019, 10:13:26 PM »
yeah older than 2 from below.

Cite for older than two from below

Offline Davel

« Reply #748 on: March 30, 2019, 10:14:22 PM »
I thought that was about right.  So who is "she"?
Mrs, fenn never, said she, heard Maddie crying

Offline Davel

« Reply #749 on: March 30, 2019, 10:15:07 PM »
One interesting thing about Wednesday which should not be overlooked is Gerry claiming his mate Dave went to check on his children by himself. Dave denied it.

Another cite required