Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 64175 times)

Offline misty

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #810 on: March 31, 2019, 02:22:13 AM »
There are five calls involving Stuart Prior and Gerry. In each case the call was initiated by Stuart. They vary in length from 25 seconds (July 4th) to 7 mins 24 seconds (July 16th). The final call, lasting exactly 6 minutes, occurs on July 19th just a day before Mark Harrison arrived in Praia da Luz and a day after Kate alleges she was told of the dogs on the recommendation of British police.
Coincidence? We'll have to wait and see.

Have you not considered that those phone calls may have also related to the face-to-face confrontation on 11th July 2007 between Murat & 3 of the Tapas 9 who'd returned to Portugal for that purpose on request?

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #811 on: March 31, 2019, 02:27:37 AM »
Have you not considered that those phone calls may have also related to the face-to-face confrontation on 11th July 2007 between Murat & 3 of the Tapas 9 who'd returned to Portugal for that purpose on request?
I can't say I have. The calls began on the July 3rd well before that, and ended the day before Mark Harrison arrived, Jul 19th.
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline misty

« Reply #812 on: March 31, 2019, 02:28:00 AM »
Wait a minute, (thanks for saving my post btw). The post begins you don't know, don't you think that indicates there is no evidence, no proof. Is there something wrong in debating simple hypothesis on here? There was some circumstantial evidence in my post that you appear to have ignored.

Eddie did not alert to the boot area of the Scenic so where is the evidence the foul smell was anything other than decaying meat juices as described by the witnesses?

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #813 on: March 31, 2019, 02:34:52 AM »
Eddie did not alert to the boot area of the Scenic so where is the evidence the foul smell was anything other than decaying meat juices as described by the witnesses?
When we unloaded the shopping bags, we noticed that blood has run out of the bottom of the plastic bag. After this shopping trip and still in the month of July 2007, I began to notice a strange odour in the car.
The smell of a dead body would definitely fall into the strange odour category imo. Don't you think.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/A-J-CAMERON.htm
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 02:37:03 AM by Cheeky Monkey »
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Offline misty

« Reply #814 on: March 31, 2019, 02:58:41 AM »
When we unloaded the shopping bags, we noticed that blood has run out of the bottom of the plastic bag. After this shopping trip and still in the month of July 2007, I began to notice a strange odour in the car.
The smell of a dead body would definitely fall into the strange odour category imo. Don't you think.

Eddie did not alert at the air vents in the boot lid of the scenic so the strange odour could not have been from a cadaver - unless you are of the opinion the dog failed on that occasion.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #815 on: March 31, 2019, 03:23:54 AM »
But whose erse are you talking about, and whose elbow? 
In the interests of accuracy NB your posts claiming a six day interval is blatantly wrong ... please amend them and remember not to repeat the error in future posts.  Thank you

Your correct the 12th comes first, and the 18th comes 6 days later. So why are you claiming I'm making posts that are blatantly wrong when they are in fact blatantly right? You're blatantly wrong on this occasion.
If you're going to go to the bully, make sure you get it right next time.  8(0(*
This is becoming tedious.

The claim is that Kate washed the cuddle cat when she heard the British dogs were coming.

Kate wrote in her diary that she washed the cuddle cat on the 12th.

She did not know until the 18th that the dogs were to be deployed.

Put simply ... Kate did not know when she washed the cuddle cat that the dogs were to be deployed.
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #816 on: March 31, 2019, 06:53:16 AM »
How often would blood leak out of a plastic shopping bag?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #817 on: March 31, 2019, 09:02:27 AM »
How often would blood leak out of a plastic shopping bag?
Not often ... but many years ago I dropped in on a friend on my way home from shopping and was mortified when I picked up my carrier bag prior to leaving to see a huge stain on her carpet where blood had leaked through.
In those days meat was wrapped in paper and could be sodden through by the time it was being unpacked at home.

It does happen.
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #818 on: March 31, 2019, 09:22:07 AM »
As you well know that entry could be written at any time. If she is involved and CC was washed after she heard the sniffer dogs were on their way she is not going to use that date as the diary entry. Leaving a false trail which you may have heard before in criminal cases.
Why admit to washing it at all?
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #819 on: March 31, 2019, 09:50:57 AM »
Eddie did not alert at the air vents in the boot lid of the scenic so the strange odour could not have been from a cadaver - unless you are of the opinion the dog failed on that occasion.
I wonder why the doors and boots of all cars in the line up were not left open to allow the dogs to get in and sniff?
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #820 on: March 31, 2019, 10:03:30 AM »
Martin Grime seen all that but he still said in his professional opinion the alerts by Eddie were for dead body scent contaminant. I'm naive about cadaver dog handling and for that reason I've always stuck to what the experts tell me. If an alive Madeleine McCann ever turns up, the cadaver dog experts here on this forum, will be proven correct and it won't look too good for Martin Grime imo. That's the way I see it.

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #821 on: March 31, 2019, 10:18:08 AM »
This is becoming tedious.

The claim is that Kate washed the cuddle cat when she heard the British dogs were coming.

Kate wrote in her diary that she washed the cuddle cat on the 12th.

She did not know until the 18th that the dogs were to be deployed.

Put simply ... Kate did not know when she washed the cuddle cat that the dogs were to be deployed.
How do you know Stuart Prior wasn't discussing the dogs during his five calls to Gerry between July 3rd and July 19th? Do you know what they were discussing?

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #822 on: March 31, 2019, 10:22:39 AM »
How do you know Stuart Prior wasn't discussing the dogs during his five calls to Gerry between July 3rd and July 19th? Do you know what they were discussing?
Do you think he was tipping them off?

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #823 on: March 31, 2019, 10:30:02 AM »
Do you think he was tipping them off?
I prefer the term discussing developments with the family of a missing child. You can use tipping them off if you like.
It was the only five calls Start Prior ever made directly to Gerry. July 3rd to the day before Mark Harrison arrived and the day after Kate alleges she learnt of the dogs. I can't see it being anything else. Stuart Prior will know if I'm wrong.

Offline Davel

« Reply #824 on: March 31, 2019, 10:35:29 AM »
Martin Grime seen all that but he still said in his professional opinion the alerts by Eddie were for dead body scent contaminant. I'm naive about cadaver dog handling and for that reason I've always stuck to what the experts tell me. If an alive Madeleine McCann ever turns up, the cadaver dog experts here on this forum, will be proven correct and it won't look too good for Martin Grime imo. That's the way I see it.

Grime never said that... Check again... He said were possibly to cadaver contaminant or suggestive of.. He never said in his opinion it was.... A common sceptic mistake.. You need to take careful note of what the experts, say
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it