Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 64335 times)

Online Davel

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #885 on: April 04, 2019, 03:05:31 PM »
I tend to agree deleting telephone calls from a cell phone would not be what I would consider typical parental behaviour from parents who believed their daughter had just been abducted by a gang of paedophiles.  &%%6

Depends when they were deleted... It's the sort of thing I might do... If I'm sitting around waiting it would prove a distraction... We all have our opinions.. The mccabbs have driven forward the reinvestigation of the case.  .that doesn't sound like someone who was guilty and has got away with it
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #886 on: April 04, 2019, 03:10:53 PM »
Depends when they were deleted... It's the sort of thing I might do... If I'm sitting around waiting it would prove a distraction... We all have our opinions.. The mccabbs have driven forward the reinvestigation of the case.  .that doesn't sound like someone who was guilty and has got away with it
Mark Saunokonoko is going to be kind enough to explain it all to his listeners in detail on Monday.  I don't know what it is that motivates you to claim you might delete your telephone calls after learning your daughter had been abducted but it certainly does prove that we are all different.
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Online Davel

« Reply #887 on: April 04, 2019, 03:34:43 PM »
Mark Saunokonoko is going to be kind enough to explain it all to his listeners in detail on Monday.  I don't know what it is that motivates you to claim you might delete your telephone calls after learning your daughter had been abducted but it certainly does prove that we are all different.
I eas, already aware we are all different... Many fund jogging strange... I dont
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #888 on: April 04, 2019, 03:38:06 PM »
I eas, already aware we are all different... Many fund jogging strange... I dont
Are you seriously suggesting you would have found them going jogging before they gave the police their first interview normal? 
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 04:34:46 PM by Eleanor »
Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Online G-Unit

« Reply #889 on: April 04, 2019, 03:41:59 PM »

I watched a programme about Russell Bishop the other evening. He murdered two little girls in 1986 and was tried and acquitted in 1987 and it took until 2018 to finally convict him. Following his acquittal the parents of the girls and the police were horrified and angry when he campaigned for justice alongside them because they were convinced of his guilt. The theory was that he did it in order to convince people of his innocence.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Online Davel

« Reply #890 on: April 04, 2019, 03:56:12 PM »
I watched a programme about Russell Bishop the other evening. He murdered two little girls in 1986 and was tried and acquitted in 1987 and it took until 2018 to finally convict him. Following his acquittal the parents of the girls and the police were horrified and angry when he campaigned for justice alongside them because they were convinced of his guilt. The theory was that he did it in order to convince people of his innocence.

You need to show he actively campaigned to have the case re-opened when the police had closed it and were no longer investigating.   I doubt you can

Online Davel

« Reply #891 on: April 04, 2019, 03:59:42 PM »
Are you seriously suggesting you would have found them going jogging before they gave the police their first interview normal?
Did they go jogging beforevtheir first interview... If I'm going to accuse someone if a crime I want some real evidence
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 04:35:36 PM by Eleanor »

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #892 on: April 04, 2019, 05:06:57 PM »
Did they go jogging beforevtheir first interview... If I'm going to accuse someone if a crime I want some real evidence
Did they delete their telephone calls before their first interview and why did they delete them at all is the relevant questions, I don't know what jogging has to do with it. There are no podcasts about jogging in the pipeline as far as I'm aware.

Online Davel

« Reply #893 on: April 04, 2019, 05:29:51 PM »
Did they delete their telephone calls before their first interview and why did they delete them at all is the relevant questions, I don't know what jogging has to do with it. There are no podcasts about jogging in the pipeline as far as I'm aware.
Al phone calls are recorded by the network provider so deletion makes no difference

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #894 on: April 04, 2019, 06:41:55 PM »
Who went jogging before their first police interview?
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Online G-Unit

« Reply #895 on: April 04, 2019, 06:48:45 PM »
You need to show he actively campaigned to have the case re-opened when the police had closed it and were no longer investigating.   I doubt you can

Were the programme makers lyimg to me? The little devils.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Online Davel

« Reply #896 on: April 04, 2019, 06:51:35 PM »
Were the programme makers lyimg to me? The little devils.

So you can't provide a cite as expected

Online G-Unit

« Reply #897 on: April 04, 2019, 06:55:27 PM »
Al phone calls are recorded by the network provider so deletion makes no difference

I have deleted my messages but never, ever, my call history.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Online Davel

« Reply #898 on: April 04, 2019, 06:58:19 PM »
I have deleted my messages but never, ever, my call history.

the network provider has all the call history..it cant be hidden

Online Davel

« Reply #899 on: April 04, 2019, 06:59:54 PM »
what motivates me is understanding the truth