Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 74912 times)

Offline The General

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #960 on: April 05, 2019, 05:55:30 PM »
"The f....ing b......s have taken her"  KM
Flying Burritos?
Most Deleted Posts 2019

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #961 on: April 05, 2019, 06:31:59 PM »
So the suspicion from sceptics is that Kate deleted phone calls because they were incriminating... Yet the police have a record of all the deleted calls.. Did they find them incriminating...

I don't know why she and her husband deleted rheir calls for that week. The reason could have been nothing to do with their daughter's disappearance. I can think of various different reasons and one of them is that it was conected.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Davel

« Reply #962 on: April 05, 2019, 06:45:07 PM »
I don't know why she and her husband deleted rheir calls for that week. The reason could have been nothing to do with their daughter's disappearance. I can think of various different reasons and one of them is that it was conected.

Doesn't mean it was... And as the authorities have access to all deleted calls I can't see how deletion would have hidden anything
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #963 on: April 05, 2019, 06:48:08 PM »
Given that most sceptics here believe Madeleine died accidentally some time after 5.30pm on May 3rd 2007 and was disposed of between 10pm and 10.25 pm, which are the incriminating deleted calls that trouble them so and why?
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline The General

« Reply #964 on: April 05, 2019, 07:07:31 PM »
Doesn't mean it was... And as the authorities have access to all deleted calls I can't see how deletion would have hidden anything
It's the act that is inexplicable. I can't think of an innocuous, reasonable explanation why desperate parents would do that.
And it would not be beyond the reason of a diligent investigating officer to want to know the reason. Hypothetically speaking, when all options were on the table (and may be they still are) and the investigation was in its infancy, upon discovering this fact, I can see why it would arouse suspicion. Because it's inexplicable in its context.
Most Deleted Posts 2019

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #965 on: April 05, 2019, 07:39:49 PM »

I don't know how to explain it to you.

What is significant is not what the authorities could or couldn't do, it's what those doing the deleting thought they could or could not do and more importantly perhaps, would or would not do.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Brietta

« Reply #966 on: April 05, 2019, 08:17:37 PM »
Anyone remember this Mark Saunokonoko thingy we're supposed to be discussing?
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #967 on: April 05, 2019, 08:27:17 PM »
Given that most sceptics here believe Madeleine died accidentally some time after 5.30pm on May 3rd 2007 and was disposed of between 10pm and 10.25 pm, which are the incriminating deleted calls that trouble them so and why?
Bump.
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #968 on: April 05, 2019, 08:49:12 PM »
I don't know how to explain it to you.

What is significant is not what the authorities could or couldn't do, it's what those doing the deleting thought they could or could not do and more importantly perhaps, would or would not do.

Do you know that I love you to bits.  I simply don't know why to say to you, and so I cannot help you.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #969 on: April 05, 2019, 09:45:25 PM »
Then show people where, when and who I called a cow?
You can't reinstate a comment I never made, can you?

For anyone interested in joining and wishing to see site integrity, it's all there in the Moderation log.?
We're waiting!

La la la, I can't do that.  As no doubt you know

Oh and who is we?  We have all tried to accommodate you because you are at least interesting.  But do you seriously think that we don't know from whence you came?

Offline Davel

« Reply #970 on: April 05, 2019, 09:48:12 PM »
It's the act that is inexplicable. I can't think of an innocuous, reasonable explanation why desperate parents would do that.
And it would not be beyond the reason of a diligent investigating officer to want to know the reason. Hypothetically speaking, when all options were on the table (and may be they still are) and the investigation was in its infancy, upon discovering this fact, I can see why it would arouse suspicion. Because it's inexplicable in its context.

It is not inexplicable.. It's, explicable.. It us either innocent IR not.. Were the deletions significant.. No so it's innocent
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline John

« Reply #971 on: April 05, 2019, 09:50:16 PM »
Right guys, I've removed the argumentative spam and reinstated CM as I can find no reference to Daisy.

Please keep posts civil if you can.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes egregious malfeasance by public officials.
The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Cheeky Monkey

« Reply #972 on: April 05, 2019, 10:08:59 PM »
La la la, I can't do that.  As no doubt you know

Oh and who is we?  We have all tried to accommodate you because you are at least interesting.  But do you seriously think that we don't know from whence you came?
Couldn't Rob do it though? It was him who made the claim. He's gone hellava quiet this weather.
Wrongly accusing members of calling someone a cow is ever so accommodating? Whatever can I do to thank you?

Gerry McCann: "If you think about the millions and millions of British families who go to the Mediterranean each year, really the chances of this happening are in the order of 100 million to one."

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #973 on: April 05, 2019, 10:17:08 PM »

I watched the video. Harrowing so it was.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 01:58:19 AM by Angelo222 »
"I bet the parents dunnit" (Me)

Offline Davel

« Reply #974 on: April 05, 2019, 10:55:35 PM »
The anomalies are very real, being wise after the fact has never been very clever.  I'm more interested in what happened with the crooked Spanish detectives though, that should make for interesting reading when the PJ get round to investigating it all.

Well they've had about 11 years.. No rush it seems... LOL.. when are you expecting some action.. LOL