Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 26999 times)

Offline Davel

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2880 on: May 17, 2019, 07:15:29 PM »
Many.

Take your pick.

Force Essex is but one.

Go and fill your boots!

You obviously  haven't understood  what you watched... Questioning is carried out in the way you describe but witness statements are not..... Witness statements  are recorded in the witnesses own language... Cites have been provided

Time to admit your mistake
UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED ALL POSTS ARE MY OPINION

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #2881 on: May 17, 2019, 07:21:22 PM »
Many.

Take your pick.

Force Essex is but one.

Go and fill your boots!
So do youthink UK police forces blatantly disregard the guidelines as set down in the cites provided?
"I have hated the way social media has facilitated the abuse of Gerry and Kate McCann, and found it hard to fathom the insensitivity of all those who have posted accusations about them“ - David James Smith

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2882 on: May 17, 2019, 07:30:18 PM »
Ask them... But the mccanns provided new statements

Did the PJ ask them? Where are these new statements?
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Davel

« Reply #2883 on: May 17, 2019, 08:23:39 PM »
Did the PJ ask them? Where are these new statements?

It's in Kate's book which you have read

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2884 on: May 17, 2019, 09:34:15 PM »
It's in Kate's book which you have read

That they were asked anout their statements or that they were asked to do new ones?
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Davel

« Reply #2885 on: May 17, 2019, 09:40:27 PM »
That they were asked anout their statements or that they were asked to do new ones?

if youve forgotten best read it again

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #2886 on: May 17, 2019, 09:43:43 PM »
the mccanns made new statements to Control risks which were given to the police...
So where did they end up?
What are you doing to find Madeleine?

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #2887 on: May 17, 2019, 09:46:02 PM »
Are you accusing Saunokonoko of lying Brietta because that is clearly libel.
No she isn't.
What are you doing to find Madeleine?

Offline Davel

« Reply #2888 on: May 17, 2019, 09:49:50 PM »
So where did they end up?

I believe  they were given to the pj

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #2889 on: May 17, 2019, 10:00:20 PM »
Just had a listen to podcast #10 where Mark Saunokonoko introduces comments by former Nottinghamshire police superintendent Peter McLeod in relation to the open window and shutter.  He claimed that the shutter would have been bashing down on the head of anyone trying to climb into the children's bedroom. He also claimed that an intruder would have to have put a piece of wood in or something.

Yet again we have uniformed professionals offering opinions which are completely wrong. Everyone who has experienced shutters of this type on the continent know that all anyone has to do in order to raise the shutter completely is to reach in and pull the shutter strap completely down until the shutter raises fully and locks.

I wish these idiots would keep their misinformed comments to themselves.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Online ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2890 on: May 17, 2019, 10:16:13 PM »
You obviously  haven't understood  what you watched... Questioning is carried out in the way you describe but witness statements are not..... Witness statements  are recorded in the witnesses own language... Cites have been provided

Time to admit your mistake

What cites?

You reckon regional regional police forces record statements in Arabic, Polish and Chinese in those languages?

(&^&
Gonçalo has now found his second cadaver!

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #2891 on: May 17, 2019, 10:36:39 PM »
What cites?

You reckon regional regional police forces record statements in Arabic, Polish and Chinese in those languages?

(&^&
Why wouldn’t they?  You’ve read the cites.
"I have hated the way social media has facilitated the abuse of Gerry and Kate McCann, and found it hard to fathom the insensitivity of all those who have posted accusations about them“ - David James Smith

Offline Davel

« Reply #2892 on: May 17, 2019, 10:36:58 PM »
What cites?

(&^&

Post 2867...it's in English so you won't need a translator..
Witness statements recorded in the witnesses own language...

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #2893 on: May 17, 2019, 10:39:12 PM »
The final podcast is just a rehash of everything we already know but one interesting point keeps coming to the surface and that is that  information relating to the case was being carefully sifted by Leicestershire Police. One example which again we all know about was the withheld Gaspar statements which only found their way to the Portuguese police AFTER Gonçalo Amaral had been removed from the investigation. One can only but speculate as to what the consequences would have been had Amaral received these statements before being dismissed.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #2894 on: May 17, 2019, 10:42:24 PM »
The final podcast is just a rehash of everything we already know but one interesting point keeps coming to the surface and that is that  information relating to the case was being carefully sifted by Leicestershire Police. One example which again we all know about was the withheld Gaspar statements which only found their way to the Portuguese police AFTER Gonçalo Amaral had been removed from the investigation. One can only but speculate as to what the consequences would have been had Amaral received these statements before being dismissed.
He would have had an extra chapter for his very slender book.  And perhaps another lawsuit to contend with.