Author Topic: New Theory accounting for the death of Jonbenet.  (Read 37 times)

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
New Theory accounting for the death of Jonbenet.
« on: March 12, 2019, 09:58:46 PM »
I have spent a month or so looking into the circumstances around the death of Jonbenet. 
The first discrepancy I found was that having extensively studied familial DNA the DNA profile of Melinda Ramsey did not support that she was John Ramsey's biological daughter. 
The results of her DNA profile indicated that it was possible that her father may have been a close relative of John.

From the photos of Melinda and her deceased sister Elizabeth, because they looked so alike it is possible to question Elizabeth's paternity as well but I have not seen any DNA results confirming or denying this.

The youngest of the three children in the previous marriage was John Andrew and from the profile all the results showed he was consistent with being the biological son of John Ramsey.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 09:55:40 AM by Robittybob1 »
What are you doing to find Madeleine?

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
Re: New Theory accounting for the death of Jonbenet.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 10:12:04 PM »
The second inconsistency I noted was that a neighbour saw a person at the Ramsey house  around 5:30 or so the evening before the murder took place.
Later the neighbour changes his eyewitness account and says  he "wouldn't be able to pick John Andrew (JAR) out of a crowd".   John Andrew's alibi was quite extensive and the Boulder Police Dept (BPD) accepted his alibi.

What I think this still implies there was some other man (not JAR) seen at the house that evening.  To me it seems as if the sighting is discounted in total once it is discovered that it could not be JAR.
When the neighbour says "a crowd" is he implying whoever was  around the Ramsey house was within a group of people?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 10:23:25 PM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 09:57:56 PM »
Third point I noted was that the cellar door appeared to have been painted shut.  This was obviously a missed reading of the situation and IMO could only have indicated there was someone inside that room applying a force to keep the door from opening.
At least one of the killers was still in the room when the police had arrived.

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 10:29:47 PM »
Fourth point:
The ransom note said not to call the police.  What occurred to me was it was possible if the kidnappers had remained at the house they could have simply listened in to the landline phone call to the police at 5:52 AM.   This was evidenced by the sudden hanging up the call by Patsy leaving the 911 operator and the kidnappers keeping the phone line active for the next 6 seconds.
So it is very possible the killing of JB occurred after 5:52 AM as per the warning in the ransom note.

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 01:31:35 AM »
The fifth inconsistency:

John Ramsey  says in most interviews he found Jonbenet (JB) at 1:00 PM and thought that she could possibly be still alive so moved her from the basement.

In a telephone conversation Stewart Long, Melinda's boyfriend, that he found JB at 11:00 AM. 
I discovered he also says it was late morning in a live interview with Larry King in a CNN interview.

I believe he found JB in the basement  in the morning and knew full well she was deceased when he lifted her out of the basement at 1:03 PM.
Why would he delay in announcing that JB had been found?
If he knew about the body being in the basement he would not have needed to find it earlier.  Would it not have been best to say nothing?

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: Today at 11:14:17 AM »
Can anyone confirm the following statement is true or false please?
"The killer said he would call the home and give instructions, John said that there was a call that came in around 10:00 am and the caller did not say any thing. Was this the killer making the call?"
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6010.msg219462#msg219462

Was there really a silent call at 10:00 AM. If there was wouldn't the FBI know who made the call?

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: Today at 11:42:13 AM »
"70 Points Burke Ramsey says prove his innocence"
https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/70-points-burke-ramsey-says-prove-his-innocence-?fbclid=IwAR1LDhChucbwBGL-FyOA9IPERUw7FfxLhTClg9VP7FA-JCq0-g_c4LAogyw

One point that I object to is point #7:

7. "After waking up on Dec. 26, Patsy went down two flights of stairs from her room to the main floor, locating near the bottom of the stairs a two-and-a-half-page, handwritten ransom note stating that JonBenet had been kidnapped."

The ransom note was addressed to Mr Ramsey and says they have his daughter. Mr Ramsey actually had two daughters and it does not specify which daughter was being held for ransom. Jonbenet's name is not on the note.

If John Ramsey did not consider for a moment that the kidnappers could have had Melinda - he is showing favouritism amongst his daughters.
Simply that JB was not in her bed didn't actually equate to proof JB had been kidnapped.
She might have been playing in the basement.

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: Today at 11:48:14 AM »
Melinda Ramsey's alibi