Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 86726 times)

Offline jixy

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #1110 on: February 27, 2021, 07:10:00 PM »
A reminder to members old and new to abide by the forum rules and above all to keep posts constructive and amiable.  Please also do not use members real names in responses where those members choose to use a pseudonym as this is seen as goading.

Can I just check that warning also goes to people posting photos and making an assumption of it being an innocent person not connected to anyone to do with Luke Mitchell's case?
you can disguise your face but you have forgotten your footprints !!! ....

Offline John

« Reply #1111 on: February 27, 2021, 07:56:18 PM »
The prison would not let him do that. There is nothing to say he spoke directly to them. People shouldn't make assumptions about anything

It was a phone call. Been there, done it!  I know how the system works.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #1112 on: February 27, 2021, 07:57:41 PM »
Can I just check that warning also goes to people posting photos and making an assumption of it being an innocent person not connected to anyone to do with Luke Mitchell's case?

Indeed  8((()*/
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline jixy

« Reply #1113 on: February 27, 2021, 08:01:05 PM »
It was a phone call. Been there, done it!  I know how the system works.

Not disputing in your experience this could be the case but there isnt anything to suggest that Luke spoke directly with the documentary makers so we really cant presume he did. There could be numerous ways this actually happened
you can disguise your face but you have forgotten your footprints !!! ....

Offline John

« Reply #1114 on: February 27, 2021, 08:51:32 PM »
Not disputing in your experience this could be the case but there isnt anything to suggest that Luke spoke directly with the documentary makers so we really cant presume he did. There could be numerous ways this actually happened

I agree, for all we know he was given a set of questions and all he had to do was respond to them using a phone (legal or otherwise).  The Scottish Prison system is awash with illegal mobile phones unfortunately.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1115 on: February 27, 2021, 11:28:38 PM »
I agree, for all we know he was given a set of questions and all he had to do was respond to them using a phone (legal or otherwise).  The Scottish Prison system is awash with illegal mobile phones unfortunately.

The law was changed last year, John.  Inmates in Scottish prisons were allowed basic models. So he could have been in legitimate phone contact depending when the documentary was made.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/scottish-inmates-be-allowed-mobile-phones-prison-2542375

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/scots-prisoners-allowed-keep-new-18787643
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1116 on: February 28, 2021, 09:44:43 AM »
Any further breaches of forum etiquette will have dire consequences for the member involved.  The rules are clear on defamatory comment.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 09:56:29 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

« Reply #1117 on: February 28, 2021, 10:04:30 AM »
Any further breaches of forum etiquette will have dire consequences for the member involved.  The rules are clear on defamatory comment.

I made it clear on Friday that this topic will be locked if the rules continue to be broken. This forum WILL NOT be used as a platform for personal vendettas. End off!

THIS THREAD WILL BE READ ONLY FOR 24 HOURS.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 10:14:37 AM by John »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1118 on: March 01, 2021, 08:55:44 PM »
’Claiming killer innocent part of search for truth - The Scotsman - May 2007’

"He is your normal, antsy, in-your-face teenager. Did he do it? I believe there were a couple of other people with more ability and opportunity, with more evidence pointing in that direction than in Luke's.

"To me, it's clear they have the wrong guy."

• No Smoke: The Shocking Truth About British Justice, by Sandra Lean

https://www.scotsman.com/arts-and-culture/claiming-killer-innocent-part-search-truth-2453025

They haven’t
A Lie Can Travel Halfway Around the World While the Truth Is Putting On Its Shoes

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1119 on: March 01, 2021, 09:20:24 PM »
They haven’t

You do realise that this is a discussion forum and that discussion should be with other members, not yourself?

Asking for a friend.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1120 on: March 01, 2021, 09:35:37 PM »
In 2007 Sandra lean stated

To me, it's clear they have the wrong guy."

What had Sandra based this presumption on - given we now know her and Corrine were wrong about SK being on the path
⬇️
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10768.msg642470#msg642470

And does SK know about this?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 09:54:20 PM by Nicholas »
A Lie Can Travel Halfway Around the World While the Truth Is Putting On Its Shoes

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1121 on: March 01, 2021, 10:33:51 PM »
In 2007 Sandra lean stated

What had Sandra based this presumption on - given we now know her and Corrine were wrong about SK being on the path
⬇️
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10768.msg642470#msg642470

And does SK know about this?

Take SK out of the equation and you still have all or none of the named males as the perpetrator.

She made a mistake, held her hands up to it but it was 14 years ago...let it go.