Author Topic: Luke Mitchell Theories  (Read 98898 times)

Offline Guiltyascharged

Re: Luke Mitchell Theories
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2019, 06:08:53 PM »
Baz, didnt the guy on push bike say he didnt see them.

Are you sandras mate baz from twitter, the rangers fan

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2019, 10:50:50 AM »

Please...no personal questions.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 10:53:52 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2019, 10:53:14 AM »
I'd be interested in why they weren't considered to be linked considering that the moped was seen parked at the V break in the wall at the supposed time of the murder. Perhaps the police were only aware that they were in the area and not the fact that they were seen so close to the scene of the crime? This is a very early newspaper report after all.

What are your thoughts on it?

Given that one of them immediately set about changing his appearance, I find that suspicious.

De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Baz

« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2019, 11:44:15 AM »

Is that the same guy who saw the moped parked at the v in the wall? I can remember.

Bit of a creepy question but no, all my interactions with Sandra were on the blue forum. My name was Baz on there too if you want to check up.

Given that one of them immediately set about changing his appearance, I find that suspicious.

And did they change their story about the times they were there etc? And didn't come forward originally. All quite suspicious.

Offline Guiltyascharged

« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2019, 01:27:57 PM »

Corrine claimed he done that not to look different from who was spotted but to look like them, wtf?? Recent interview

Offline Guiltyascharged

« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2019, 01:30:12 PM »
Is that the same guy who saw the moped parked at the v in the wall? I can remember.

Bit of a creepy question but no, all my interactions with Sandra were on the blue forum. My name was Baz on there too if you want to check up.

And did they change their story about the times they were there etc? And didn't come forward originally. All quite suspicious.

Go back and check with sandra, who spotted the moped. Its a shame your relying on her only for your facts, what if she was misleading?

My bad, i thought you were same guy posting.

Admin, thats noted.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 01:34:45 PM by Guiltyascharged »

TheArmchairDetective

« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2019, 01:41:50 PM »
Corrine claimed he done that not to look different from who was spotted but to look like them, wtf?? Recent interview

I heard this in her interview too.  She seemed to put a lot of emphasis on the importance of what this person done too.  I didn’t really understand what she was implying with this.

There were two boys on a moped right? One of them changed their hair so that they looked like the sighting by the witness.  What exactly is she implying, that before he shaved his hair he would have looked like the other boy, basically saying it was the other one who was on the moped and not him?

There was a lot of emphasis placed on her comment about this, but James English didn’t pick her enough to elaborate on it. 

Offline Guiltyascharged

« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2019, 01:45:07 PM »
James english didnt press any of them, hand picked questions. I think thats why corine done the interview.

Didnt corrine mention her and sandra theory on the moped guys and how they Couldve got rid of the knife

Then she said it was the guy who confessed and was there was possitive sighting.

How many people have they tried to blame over the years, 8-9?

If someone confessed,  what does it take for them to be taken seriously? Because anyone could confess and be talking crap. If its as simple as corine makes out, why is luke in jail and guy who confessed not in his place? After all they claim theres no evidence against luke.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2019, 01:58:18 PM »
https://youtu.be/uK7OVE_5L7Y

@ around 1:00:22 of the above blog the “description” could be linked to the following article as opposed to someone with “special knowledge?”

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/delight-jodi-jones-mum-killer-977591

(Article By Gordon Mcilwraith
00:00, 17 MAY 2008 UPDATED 11:32, 9 SEP 2013
)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 02:05:04 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

TheArmchairDetective

« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2019, 02:05:53 PM »
James english didnt press any of them, hand picked questions. I think thats why corine done the interview.

Didnt corrine mention her and sandra theory on the moped guys and how they Couldve got rid of the knife

Then she said it was the guy who confessed and was there was possitive sighting.

How many people have they tried to blame over the years, 8-9?

If someone confessed,  what does it take for them to be taken seriously? Because anyone could confess and be talking crap. If its as simple as corine makes out, why is luke in jail and guy who confessed not in his place? After all they claim theres no evidence against luke.

English didn’t probe either of them enough or offer any sort of challenging questions.  It was all about how Luke was just an average, easy-go kid like the rest of the population.  That’s far from the truth whether he’s guilty or not anyway, as it is already evident from the court reports that he had seen a psychologist at age 11 and had started carrying knives and showing interest in satanic material in his early teens.  Most school incidents are dealt with internally and are resolved by teachers, such as guidance teachers.  The mere fact Mitchell was referred to a psychologist tells you that there’s clearly been genuine concerns and that the school didn’t think they were able to deal with him.

Therefore - he was not just an innocent little boy.  He had the emotional and social intelligence of someone much older, evidenced by his composure during police interrogations and his overall demeanour.  To pass him off as an ordinary little boy is nonsense and misleading in all respects. 
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 02:24:15 PM by TheArmchairDetective »

Offline Guiltyascharged

« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2019, 03:09:17 PM »
https://youtu.be/uK7OVE_5L7Y

@ around 1:00:22 of the above blog the “description” could be linked to the following article as opposed to someone with “special knowledge?”

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/delight-jodi-jones-mum-killer-977591

(Article By Gordon Mcilwraith
00:00, 17 MAY 2008 UPDATED 11:32, 9 SEP 2013
)

Sandra lean comes accross as smug, up herself. Why would anyone talking about things as serious. Its like shes enjoying the attention.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2019, 03:38:41 PM »
I'd be interested in why they weren't considered to be linked considering that the moped was seen parked at the V break in the wall at the supposed time of the murder. Perhaps the police were only aware that they were in the area and not the fact that they were seen so close to the scene of the crime? This is a very early newspaper report after all.

What are your thoughts on it?

Sandra Lean states here: http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg451924.html#msg451924

I notice on the red forum, there's a discussion about the QC at the appeal saying the DNA in the condom was "no match whatsoever" to James Falconer.

The defence team alleges that a recently-used condom was found 50 metres from the spot where Jodi was killed, in June 2003. They added that DNA swabs matched a sample taken from Mr Falconer, who they claim also gave false statements to police.

The DNA link, however, has been disputed in court, with prosecutor John Beckett QC telling a recent hearing that DNA from Mr Falconer was "no match whatsoever" with samples collected.

How did he ever get away with that? It was the Crown that discovered the match (when Falconer's DNA was run through the database in relation to another matter) and alerted the defence - what Beckett did in court was deny the Crown's own evidence. Falconer wasn't "identified by Mitchell's defence team" - they were told his DNA matched the DNA from the condom by the Crown!

The defence didn't just "claim" Falconer made false statements to the police - when the police went back to him after finding out the information he'd given them was untrue, he is on record as saying, "I had to say something."

Findlay never explained why he "dropped interest" in Falconer - the first we heard about it was in court that day

Was Luke Mitchell not responsible for instructing Donald Findlay/his legal team? What conversations were had between the 2 (And solicitor)?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 03:45:44 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Parky41

« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2019, 04:03:21 PM »
English didn’t probe either of them enough or offer any sort of challenging questions.  It was all about how Luke was just an average, easy-go kid like the rest of the population.  That’s far from the truth whether he’s guilty or not anyway, as it is already evident from the court reports that he had seen a psychologist at age 11 and had started carrying knives and showing interest in satanic material in his early teens.  Most school incidents are dealt with internally and are resolved by teachers, such as guidance teachers.  The mere fact Mitchell was referred to a psychologist tells you that there’s clearly been genuine concerns and that the school didn’t think they were able to deal with him.

Therefore - he was not just an innocent little boy.  He had the emotional and social intelligence of someone much older, evidenced by his composure during police interrogations and his overall demeanour.  To pass him off as an ordinary little boy is nonsense and misleading in all respects.

Came on here for something completely different. Started reading some of this again over the past couple of days. Followed a site a while back , still left with the same ? around this laddies guilt. Not so refreshing to see as you state above , the misleading opinions regarding this laddie in the fight for Justice for him are still full on. Be honest, be open . Any fight is going to lack support if deliberately getting misled.

I stopped following it due to the constant accusations getting thrown around. Pointing the finger and blaming others. Not fair and not Just.  One hand doing what the other most certainly isn't.

On further examination back then it was shown that some of  the parital DNA male samples matched the laddies. Not full profiles but could have been his. The defence and the prosecution decided to omit then from the trial. Why?! I believe it could have been an endless argument of IF's. If the laddies? from contact at school? or from that evening? The misleading part is saying there was none whatsover that could?! have been his. FALSE!
!

My theory: This was something that had been well thought of and fantasised about. Not premeditated for that evening. The lack of forensics outwith the rain shows that the person(s) had thought about leaving no trace. They knew what they were doing.

Guiltyascharged: I believe that the cyclist who gave evidence re:noises, did not see the motorcycle. Also, comment from the 'blue forum' : There may indeed have been other murders of young females over time. Have yet to hear of any that are/were similar in make up. This heinous crime was, to myself, not a spur of the moment thought. This would make me think,  that the person responsible , if still at large would have commited similar.

Offline Guiltyascharged

« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2019, 09:00:34 PM »
Its the same poor tactics they've been using for years on the deleted wap forum, mostly the same small group of people doing same stuff minus billy, or is he still there...  and the ones who left when they realised luke was guilty and seen first hand how they operate.

Why doesnt sandra post here under her own name?

« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 11:06:46 PM by Guiltyascharged »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2019, 06:22:55 PM »
“THE Jodi Jones murder trial was told yesterday that the record of Luke Mitchell's phone had been wiped out hours after the schoolgirl died.

A "Love U" text message from Kimberley Thomson, a former girlfriend of Mr Mitchell's, three days before the murder, had also been deleted, along with Judith Jones's attempt to contact her daughter to tell her she was "grounded" for staying out late.

Donald Findlay QC, defending Mr Mitchell, returned to evidence heard earlier this week when the so-called Black Dahlia murder of Elizabeth Short, the Hollywood actress, was raised.

Mr Findlay at the High Court in Edinburgh, asked Anthony Busuttil, pathologist :

"If, bizarre as it may seem, what happened to Jodi Jones was an attempt to replicate the injuries on Elizabeth Short, as portrayed by Marilyn Manson, that bears no scrutiny at all?"

Professor Busuttil replied:

'Some similarities, perhaps, superficial similarities."

Mr Findlay produced a report from another leading pathologist which concluded that there was no forensically significant similarity.

The report ended: "In summary I see no forensically significant similarity between the injuries present on the two victims, allowing for the fact that they are both, apparently, sexually motivated homicides of young women."

Mr Mitchell, 16, denies murdering Jodi near a woodland path between their homes in Dalkeith, Midlothian, on June 30, 2003.

Derek Morris, 56, from Lothian and Borders Police technical support unit, said he had carried out tests on Mr Mitchell's mobile phone the day after Jodi's death.

Mr Morris said the phone's record of last numbers dialled showed only one call instead of the usual 10. It was to Mr Mitchell's mother at 39 minutes past midnight. "That was the only one listed. He must have deleted the call register and started again, " said Mr Morris.

Records from the mobile phone company listed a call from Mr Mitchell's mobile to his mother at 31 minutes past midnight. Mr Morris said he thought the records had been deleted between the two calls.

Mr Morris also described how he had carried out more sophisticated tests on the phone's SIM card to try to recover deleted messages.

Both the inbox and outbox were empty, but the SIM card revealed a message received on the evening of Friday, June 27, 2003, saying: "Luke its Kim im at ma grans can u phone mi on (number) Love u xKimx" Another message on the SIM card at 10.41pm from Jodi's mother read: "2 wks grounding toad . . . Say bye 2 luke".

In questioning, Mr Findlay and Mr Morris agreed that text messages on Jodi's mother's mobile had also been deleted and there was nothing unusual about people doing that.

Alan Turnbull QC, for the prosecution, told the jury that before the Crown case closes, probably some time next week, he would be asking experts about a computer found in the bedroom of Shane Mitchell, Mr Mitchell's brother.

The court has heard that someone made a 22-minute internet connection from the Mitchell home in Newbattle, Dalkeith, just before 5pm on June 30, 2003.
https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12406880.phone-record-of-jodi-murder-accused-wiped/
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 06:27:52 PM by Nicholas »