Author Topic: E-fits  (Read 340 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

E-fits
« on: June 17, 2019, 06:07:52 PM »
Can someone tell me please which efit was created courtesy of the Smith family.  Thanks.
Setting the pussy among the pigeons!

Offline Eleanor

Re: E-fits
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 06:12:13 PM »
Can someone tell me please which efit was created courtesy of the Smith family.  Thanks.

There were two e-fits.  Both apparently of the same person, although no one is sure who organised which.

Could you let me know if you find out?

Offline Carana

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 06:12:59 PM »
2 e-fits of the same individual https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-24513267

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 06:14:27 PM »
There were two e-fits.  Both apparently of the same person, although no one is sure who organised which.

Could you let me know if you find out?

So both efits were produced courtesy of different members of the Smith family.  They don't look remotely similar to my eye? 

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12212288
Setting the pussy among the pigeons!

Offline Carana

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 08:20:56 PM »
No, but people can have different recollections. Or perhaps they saw him from different angles.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 09:16:08 PM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2019, 09:16:40 PM »
No, but people can have different recollections. Or perhaps they saw him from different angles.
Or was there actually two people involved for both the people in the Smith group who make the e-fits don't see the person at the same time?  Could the person carrying the child have switched to someone else?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2019, 09:19:34 PM »
Or was there actually two people involved for both the people in the Smith group who make the e-fits don't see the person at the same time?  Could the person carrying the child have switched to someone else?

Sounds like Superman. Was there a convenient phone booth in which to change ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -   Into year 13 and still no solution.

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2019, 09:21:24 PM »
Sounds like Superman. Was there a convenient phone booth in which to change ?
What are you denying the reality of Superman?

I'm meaning more the handing over the task of carrying the child from one person to another, rather than switching persona.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 09:24:13 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Parky41

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2019, 09:46:39 PM »

Would have to disagree on that account, worlds apart regardless of angle. My opinion of course. Different recollections certainly, therefore surely not of the same man.

Offline Carana

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2019, 08:28:06 AM »
Would have to disagree on that account, worlds apart regardless of angle. My opinion of course. Different recollections certainly, therefore surely not of the same man.

According to the FOI response, they were.

At Question 4 you asked:

Did members of the Irish family create these e-fits, or were the 'two witnesses' mentioned by Matthew Amroliwala who drew up the e-fits actually other witnesses? If so, please state who they were.

The MPS response is:

The program was referring to members of the Irish family who created the e-fits.

At Question 5 you asked:

Are the e-fits of the same man, or not?

The MPS response is:

Yes they are the same man.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/questions_about_two_e_fits_of_a?unfold=1

Offline sadie

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2019, 06:53:28 PM »
According to the FOI response, they were.

At Question 4 you asked:

Did members of the Irish family create these e-fits, or were the 'two witnesses' mentioned by Matthew Amroliwala who drew up the e-fits actually other witnesses? If so, please state who they were.

The MPS response is:

The program was referring to members of the Irish family who created the e-fits.

At Question 5 you asked:

Are the e-fits of the same man, or not?

The MPS response is:

Yes they are the same man.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/questions_about_two_e_fits_of_a?unfold=1

1)  Different lighting throws up different shadows on a face

2)  A head that is largely tilted down causes the face to foreshorten and can cause the chin and cheeks to bulge.

3)  A head that is tilted down can cause the brow to appear closer to the eye and can make th eupper lip look shorter.  Everything becomes fatter looking, in fact.

A man who does not want to be identified might well lower his head

I think the man with the slimmer face was by Aoife and that he looked up when he saw a pretty young woman.  See how bright his eyes are  8(>((

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24513267 <<< but this, from Carana above, will not work for me.  But maybe it is because my computer has been tamperd with?

« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 06:56:59 PM by slartibartfast »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2019, 07:30:52 PM »
OMG! Aoife was 12 years old, a child not a young woman.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 08:47:15 PM by Robittybob1 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline John

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2019, 12:02:37 PM »
1)  Different lighting throws up different shadows on a face

2)  A head that is largely tilted down causes the face to foreshorten and can cause the chin and cheeks to bulge.

3)  A head that is tilted down can cause the brow to appear closer to the eye and can make th eupper lip look shorter.  Everything becomes fatter looking, in fact.

A man who does not want to be identified might well lower his head

I think the man with the slimmer face was by Aoife and that he looked up when he saw a pretty young woman.  See how bright his eyes are  8(>((

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24513267 <<< but this, from Carana above, will not work for me.  But maybe it is because my computer has been tamperd with?

Good points as usual Sadie, good to see you back.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.