Author Topic: May 3rd 2007.  (Read 1104 times)

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

Re: May 3rd 2007.
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2019, 06:52:45 PM »
I would say we know they are not accurate. kate went as far as to make new statements to control risks because she found the statements to be innaccurate....these statements were then given to the PJ...Rebelo is reported to have said as much...colin sutton said the room for error was huge...

so when building a timeline surely its important  to bear in mind that the statements are not accurate nd the way tey were taken and recorded contributed to this

We could take her book as the best effort she could manage with regards to a timeline she won’t argue with, maybe, IMO??

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2019, 07:39:13 PM »
According to Kate's book there was a coversation near the sun loungers on the morning of 3rd. It was about whether to cancel the Tapas booking and go to the Millennium that evening. It took place 'a little later' than the conversation with videoman. At some point before Gerry finished his lesson she went back to 5A and washed Madeleine's pyjama top and prepared lunch.

She says she went with Fiona to get the children. Fiona told her that she'd seen the Minis sailing when she was windsurfing. She had spotted E**a but not Madeleine.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2019, 07:43:26 AM »
According to his 10th May statement he took Madeleine to her club, but I'm not sure it's his signature on the sheet. What do others think?

If KM signed the crèche records at the Tapas after high tea I wonder why she didn’t put the same time out for all the children? I wonder also why do some people remember Gerry picking up MM from the crèche but other statements differ?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2019, 10:12:50 AM »
 $6(&According to Jane in her rogatory interview she initially booked the same waterfont lessons as the Paynes; sailing one day and windsurfing the next. Then she decided to do tennis. She couldn't sail then because it took place at the same time as the tennis, but she could windsurf, which began later. Thursday was a sailing day so although she, Russell and E**e went to the beach she didn't do an acrtivity there.

She thinks they met the Paynes heading back from the beach;

I think we met Dave and Fi coming back, because they’d had their second, I think they’d had their second sailing lesson...and they said they’d seen Madeleine and Ella on a boat, because they’d taken the kids sailing that morning, so they said ‘Oh we’ve seen Madeleine and Ella on a boat down there’.

And we saw, erm, they’d come off the boat and we saw Ella and Madeleine and the rest of the group, they were just, erm, they’d just come off the boat and they were getting ready to walk back up to the, erm, tut, the Kids Club, so”.

So the O'Briens got to the beach around 11 am, when the Mini-sail finished. They don't seem to have seen Matthew, who had been sailing with the Paynes and arrived back at the Tennis Courts slightly late for his 11 am lesson with Rachael.

At 12:30 they picked up E**a and had lunch in 5D with the Oldfields.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 10:20:38 AM by G-Unit »
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2019, 08:02:17 PM »
If KM signed the crèche records at the Tapas after high tea I wonder why she didn’t put the same time out for all the children? I wonder also why do some people remember Gerry picking up MM from the crèche but other statements differ?
The logistics of how and where the parents signed for their kids at the end of the day isn't clearly spelt out.  The younger ones more likely were picked up from the creche rather than from where the high tea was served.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2019, 09:06:03 PM »
The logistics of how and where the parents signed for their kids at the end of the day isn't clearly spelt out.  The younger ones more likely were picked up from the creche rather than from where the high tea was served.

What does KM's book say? Some accounts had the nannies taking the twins to high tea, then Gerry arriving after tennis and finally KM joins them after her run. There’s so many contradictory accounts of who did what it’s hard to pick out the commonalities.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 11:20:39 PM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2019, 09:57:34 PM »
What does KM's book say? Some accounts had the nannies taking the twins to high tea, then Gerry arriving after tennis and finally KM joins them after her run. There’s so many contradictory accounts of who did what it’s hard to pick out the commonalities.

Their rogs- in English- are  a disgrace,inarticulate nonsence. err um you know err um tsks erm yeah you know  he kind of  and yeah  well er erm um.

OK I asked two question at work the other day to a wide ranging group at lunch.

Question 1  what do you recall about the day Princess Diana's funeral
The answers were quite staggering actually.  some said about watching it all day  some recalled what they had for supper, what their kids were doing.

question 2  what do you recall about Thursday 21st February this year? only one person answered it was her daughters 4th Birthday!

Now not one person was related to Diana, and yet they could recall more about that day because it was a special and important day for many- apparently.

It was a special and important day a child was abducted was she not? Why can't they recall what they all did that day without erms ums and can't remember answers?

Poor Madeliene, what chance does she have with this bunch of numpties offering a time line to assist police.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2019, 10:26:22 PM »
Their rogs- in English- are  a disgrace,inarticulate nonsence. err um you know err um tsks erm yeah you know  he kind of  and yeah  well er erm um.

OK I asked two question at work the other day to a wide ranging group at lunch.

Question 1  what do you recall about the day Princess Diana's funeral
The answers were quite staggering actually.  some said about watching it all day  some recalled what they had for supper, what their kids were doing.

question 2  what do you recall about Thursday 21st February this year? only one person answered it was her daughters 4th Birthday!

Now not one person was related to Diana, and yet they could recall more about that day because it was a special and important day for many- apparently.

It was a special and important day a child was abducted was she not? Why can't they recall what they all did that day without erms ums and can't remember answers?

Poor Madeliene, what chance does she have with this bunch of numpties offering a time line to assist police.
I watched Princess Di’s funeral on telly but couldn’t tell you what I did before or after it.  Not a clue.
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2019, 01:06:11 PM »
But does anyone know what her book says about picking up from the creche and high tea.

I'm fairly certain that I've read she accounts for her signature being in the register for MM sign out (17:30) even though she didn't get MM from the creche (either GM or the nannies did) by saying they just signed for them all in the Tapas bar after high tea... My question is why then not put the same time out for all children? There's a five minute gap suggesting all children were not just signed out at the same time from high tea, IMO.

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2019, 06:40:20 PM »
But does anyone know what her book says about picking up from the creche and high tea.

I'm fairly certain that I've read she accounts for her signature being in the register for MM sign out (17:30) even though she didn't get MM from the creche (either GM or the nannies did) by saying they just signed for them all in the Tapas bar after high tea... My question is why then not put the same time out for all children? There's a five minute gap suggesting all children were not just signed out at the same time from high tea, IMO.
Good questions Billy.  While there is the uncertainty of how the pick up from high tea worked how can anyone make sense of the signature or the time.  Just as well no one ever went missing around tea time!
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2019, 06:56:55 PM »
Good questions Billy.  While there is the uncertainty of how the pick up from high tea worked how can anyone make sense of the signature or the time.  Just as well no one ever went missing around tea time!

Madelene notice the i missing.
At the end of a storm there's a golden sky                   

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2019, 07:08:35 PM »
Madelene notice the i missing.
Are you saying the "i" is missing.  I wonder if that was a subliminal message from beyond saying "I am missing"?
Moderation

« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2019, 12:49:41 PM »
I watched Princess Di’s funeral on telly but couldn’t tell you what I did before or after it.  Not a clue.

Ok so you watched the funeral  I suppose you do not recall any of it?

I Know exactly what I was doing that day- I never watched it - we are not related. I felt it was an intrusion on her sons grief. they baying crowd wanting this wanting that...

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2019, 02:32:17 PM »
Ok so you watched the funeral  I suppose you do not recall any of it?

I Know exactly what I was doing that day- I never watched it - we are not related. I felt it was an intrusion on her sons grief. they baying crowd wanting this wanting that...

My husband and I went out for a walk. We saw no-one, it was surreal. We went into a pub and were the only custimers. It was mass madness and it was her sons who paid the price. I saw them on the news and cried for their ordeal. I still do if it's shown.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2019, 03:00:45 PM »
My husband and I went out for a walk. We saw no-one, it was surreal. We went into a pub and were the only custimers. It was mass madness and it was her sons who paid the price. I saw them on the news and cried for their ordeal. I still do if it's shown.

Yes. It was a disgrace IMO.

I also recall what I was doing when the news came through about Madeliene being abducted. Funny that. I don't even know the child. The father worked in Glasgow for a while. As do I on occasion.