Author Topic: Irish teen Nóra Quoirin (15) disappears while on holiday in Malaysia.  (Read 3428 times)

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Re: Irish teen Nóra Quoirin (15) disappears while on holiday in Malaysia.
« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2019, 07:57:46 PM »
To be fair, in their media appearances, they looked genuinely distressed at the loss of their daughter, unlike the McCann's IMO.

Plus, they probably answered all police questions, didn't delete their call history & Nora's father wasn't seen carrying her away.
So it seems you are prepared to consider the possibility that Nora was abducted from her holiday apartment in the middle of the night by a stranger, via a window, whilst her apartment was occupied by 4 other individuals who didn’t wake up.  Surely this is impossible? 
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline jassi

« Reply #106 on: August 13, 2019, 07:59:42 PM »
Alternatively, she decided to go for a midnight swim.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -   Into year 13 and still no solution.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #107 on: August 13, 2019, 08:05:17 PM »
Alternatively, she decided to go for a midnight swim.
That seems quite far-fetched, IMO.
"The answer is that no-one here believes the parents were directly involved in MM's disappearance" - G-Unit.

Offline jassi

« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2019, 08:09:13 PM »
Maybe we'll know a bit more after the PM.
So far all we have are a few tabloid reports, designed to tug at the readers' heartstrings
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2019, 08:18:35 PM »
Maybe we'll know a bit more after the PM.
So far all we have are a few tabloid reports, designed to tug at the readers' heartstrings
You really should steer clear of the tabs IMO, they are written for people with heartstrings to pull, something you clearly don’t have. 

Offline jassi

« Reply #110 on: August 13, 2019, 08:26:21 PM »
Quite right on both counts

Offline Davel

« Reply #111 on: August 13, 2019, 09:12:28 PM »
Very sad to hear her body has been found.
mods can delete posts but...
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on...
nor all thy piety nor wit can lure me back to alter but  a line..nor all thy tears wash away  a word of it

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #112 on: August 14, 2019, 12:41:57 AM »
Very sad to hear her body has been found.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX83iZmQdVA
"On August 4, 15-year-old Nora Quoirin disappeared from her room in a holiday resort in Malaysia. Today, Malaysian police have issued a statement revealing they have found a body in an inaccessible place and investigations are underway to confirm the identity and cause of death. We’re joined by investigative journalist, Mark Williams-Thomas and Clarence Mitchell, the former media spokesman for Kate and Gerry McCann."

How far away was it from the place she was staying at?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #113 on: August 14, 2019, 08:28:49 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX83iZmQdVA
"On August 4, 15-year-old Nora Quoirin disappeared from her room in a holiday resort in Malaysia. Today, Malaysian police have issued a statement revealing they have found a body in an inaccessible place and investigations are underway to confirm the identity and cause of death. We’re joined by investigative journalist, Mark Williams-Thomas and Clarence Mitchell, the former media spokesman for Kate and Gerry McCann."

How far away was it from the place she was staying at?
Over a mile.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #114 on: August 14, 2019, 03:57:59 PM »
The postmortem has proved inconclusive apparently.  The group who found Nora say that the location was 1.6 miles from the lodge where the family were staying. She appears to have been following the river as no footprints were found anywhere near the body.  The police might be proven right yet.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #115 on: August 14, 2019, 05:52:41 PM »
The postmortem has proved inconclusive apparently.  The group who found Nora say that the location was 1.6 miles from the lodge where the family were staying. She appears to have been following the river as no footprints were found anywhere near the body.  The police might be proven right yet.
I think the police will probably conclude no foul play and at that point the family should IMO accompany Nora’s body back to the UK and get a second opinion.

Online G-Unit

« Reply #116 on: August 14, 2019, 06:56:20 PM »
I think the police will probably conclude no foul play and at that point the family should IMO accompany Nora’s body back to the UK and get a second opinion.

It will be the coroner's court which will decide the cause of death, I assume. That doesn't seem to be obvious at the moment.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #117 on: August 14, 2019, 06:57:51 PM »
It will be the coroner's court which will decide the cause of death, I assume. That doesn't seem to be obvious at the moment.
My point stands.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #118 on: August 14, 2019, 07:05:01 PM »

The fact that there appear to be no obvious signs of an assault tells it's own story if the reports coming out of Malaysia are correct.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #119 on: August 14, 2019, 07:12:21 PM »
The fact that there appear to be no obvious signs of an assault tells it's own story if the reports coming out of Malaysia are correct.
I sincerely hope it was a tragic accident, but if I were the parents Iwould not trust the Malay authorities to conduct a thorough and impartial investigation.