Author Topic: Danny Collins' Book And Other Case Related Books  (Read 794 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Danny Collins' Book And Other Case Related Books
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2019, 08:41:55 PM »
His opinion is wrong or raising the shutters? Dianne tried to raise them from the outside and they got stuck.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

• Veteran Member
  • Wisdom and understanding please.
    • The Lord Jesus - search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2019, 11:22:30 PM »
His opinion is wrong or raising the shutters? Dianne tried to raise them from the outside and they got stuck.
That proves one thing.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2019, 11:28:34 PM »
It was and by the looks of it still is a sceptic shibboleth that the shutters could not be raised from outside.
Allow me to explain since you obviously missed many, many prior descriptions of exactly the technique used to raise the shutter from outside.
  • carefully start to raise the shutter until there is clear access to the window behind
  • if the window is unlocked it can be easily slid open
  • this will enable the person holding the shutter up to reach in ~ access the opening mechanism ~ and pulling it with the effect of raising the shutter
From start to finish the whole exercise can be completed in just more than half a minute and was most likely the technique used for many of the burglaries (block five and block four having already been targeted} where entry to premises was achieved either without trace or any sign of trace being looked for.

Neither Gerry nor Dianne knew the technique to use to enable the shutter to be raised and to stay up although Gerry proved it could be raised from outside.
But you can bet your bottom dollar there were those out and about in Luz on the night Madeleine disappeared who were expert at it.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 11:31:33 PM by Brietta »
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2019, 08:06:34 PM »
I didn't read the mods post  too long and boring...

I stand by mine though! ^*&&
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Brietta

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2019, 09:45:56 PM »
Gerry proved nothing as it was in a stuck position in crime scene photos and witness Webster said she did it.
Snip
  ... Gerry lowered the shutter at the open window.
Rushing outside, he made the sickening discovery that it could be raised from this side, too, not just from inside as wed thought.   MADELEINE:  Kate McCann

You are wrong.
Gerry and everyone else seated at the table ... with the exception of Dianne who remained behind ... ran to the apartment when Kate raised the alarm.  Gerry had already ascertained that the shutter could be raised from the outside, jamming it in the process before Dianne had left the table.
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2019, 12:36:42 PM »
Quoting the only person whose fingerprints were found on the crime scene window is hardly strong evidence.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline jassi

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2019, 12:47:26 PM »
Snip
  ... Gerry lowered the shutter at the open window.
Rushing outside, he made the sickening discovery that it could be raised from this side, too, not just from inside as wed thought.   MADELEINE:  Kate McCann

You are wrong.
Gerry and everyone else seated at the table ... with the exception of Dianne who remained behind ... ran to the apartment when Kate raised the alarm.  Gerry had already ascertained that the shutter could be raised from the outside, jamming it in the process before Dianne had left the table.

If Gerry jammed the shutter, that would suggest that it couldn't be lifted properly - IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -   Into year 13 and still no solution.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2019, 01:54:52 PM »
Quoting the only person whose fingerprints were found on the crime scene window is hardly strong evidence.

Kate's fingerprints on the glass are exactly where they could have been expected to be found as per her description of leaning out of the window.

Why do you think it surprising to find her finger prints though?  considering she had lived in the apartment for some days?

Offline barrier

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2019, 02:31:29 PM »
If Gerry jammed the shutter, that would suggest that it couldn't be lifted properly - IMO

Yet his finger prints weren't to be found.
    Can you build an Emerald city with these grains of sand?       

Offline Brietta

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2019, 04:21:20 PM »

Wonder why the forensic evidence wasn't quite up to scratch with fingerprints having to be taken more than once ?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2019, 05:00:39 PM »

Gerry wouldn't have used his finger pads to raise the shutters.

Offline jassi

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2019, 05:13:18 PM »
Gerry wouldn't have used his finger pads to raise the shutters.

And how do you know that? Were you there to observe him?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Offline Myster

• Senior Moderator
  • George Washington's teeth.
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2019, 05:44:42 PM »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2019, 05:48:49 PM »
And how do you know that? Were you there to observe him?

Think about it.

Offline jassi

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2019, 06:12:06 PM »
Think about it.

How about being less enigmatic and explain your reasoning? Otherwise I shall just write it off as your opinion only.