Author Topic: UK to create its own Human Rights Laws.  (Read 879 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: UK to create its own Human Rights Laws.
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2020, 10:19:44 PM »
What do you suggest “Alma” does then?  What are you doing to help these women?  I’ve no doubt you’re in line for a UN award for your services any day now but it would be good to hear all about your efforts which obviously put “Alma’s” to shame.

That's it? that is your input. To point score? well looks like you lose.   The work me and my family do in our free spare time without pay or recognition is not for this forum. And not for your nasty goading.

I don't do anything I do to achieve a UN award and to be very honest I wouldn't accept it if I was. The UN creates misery, it thrives on it. Many make millions from others misery. The larger charities cause more problems.

At last people are now hearing about the abuse which was done under the fear umbrella.

Alma Clooney is achieving Nothing, this is self promotion at its best. 

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2020, 07:25:21 AM »
That's it? that is your input. To point score? well looks like you lose.   The work me and my family do in our free spare time without pay or recognition is not for this forum. And not for your nasty goading.

I don't do anything I do to achieve a UN award and to be very honest I wouldn't accept it if I was. The UN creates misery, it thrives on it. Many make millions from others misery. The larger charities cause more problems.

At last people are now hearing about the abuse which was done under the fear umbrella.

Alma Clooney is achieving Nothing, this is self promotion at its best.
I just KNEW you’d be tirelessly and selflessly saving the world in between stints on this forum tearing a strip off the McCanns and their supporters.
“we have carried out a very serious investigation and there is no indication whatsoever Madeleine McCann's parents are linked to her disappearance” - Hans Christian Wolters, German Prosecutor..

“Conspiracy theories exhibit a strong obsession with detail, often taking the form of highlighting a tiny piece of evidence and blowing it up out of all proportion, buttressing their claims with a display of pseudo-scholarship.  When they examine the real evidence, conspiracy theorists do not accept that minor inconsistencies come from mistakes in reporting.” Sir Richard J Evans, author and historian

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2020, 10:53:02 PM »
I just KNEW you’d be tirelessly and selflessly saving the world in between stints on this forum tearing a strip off the McCanns and their supporters.

I am no such a person.  MANY PEOPLE give up their time to help others, just because you don't -unless it is to spend hours defending a couple who went out drinking  and dining on a supposed 'family holiday' and left their children alone then that makes you the martyr not me on this forum.