Author Topic: Sir Keir Starmer Appointed Leader Of The Labour Party  (Read 2543 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Sir Keir Starmer Appointed Leader Of The Labour Party
« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2020, 05:28:13 PM »
No ,Not really, I am not claiming it was THE cause of WW2  just A cause- one of many reasons. Hitlers third Reich-

He had quite  a big remit for a European Union- with him as president.

History as written by google.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2020, 09:26:59 PM »
History as written by google.

No, University library actually. I am more of a book person.  Your put downs are so left wing I find myself being so amused by the attempts- written by someone better than you for you to follow like a little sheep, stuck in a pen just going the one way.

I have no respect for google company or its associates that goes for twatter and facefook political mentality.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2020, 09:42:15 PM »

No, University library actually. I am more of a book person.  Your put downs are so left wing I find myself being so amused by the attempts- written by someone better than you for you to follow like a little sheep, stuck in a pen just going the one way.

I have no respect for google company or its associates that goes for twatter and facefook political mentality.

You do make me laugh MTI......though Iíve got a suspicion you donít intend your posts to amuse.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #110 on: July 20, 2020, 12:21:58 PM »
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1311426/shamima-begum-news-boris-johnson-isis-uk-citizenship-court-decision

And Keir  was the lead antagonist  helper to get this vile creature help. She claims she welcomes British justice, yeah I bet it is better than the harsh 'muslim' ISIS torture she associated with and for all we know took part in.  Well done Sir Keir What a good little lawyer you are.

She made herself stateless by becoming a 'citizen' of an illegal war criminals haven.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin