Author Topic: Sir Keir Starmer Appointed Leader Of The Labour Party  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Faithlilly

Re: Sir Keir Starmer Appointed Leader Of The Labour Party
« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2020, 05:28:13 PM »
No ,Not really, I am not claiming it was THE cause of WW2  just A cause- one of many reasons. Hitlers third Reich-

He had quite  a big remit for a European Union- with him as president.

History as written by google.
#Borishasfailed

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2020, 09:26:59 PM »
History as written by google.

No, University library actually. I am more of a book person.  Your put downs are so left wing I find myself being so amused by the attempts- written by someone better than you for you to follow like a little sheep, stuck in a pen just going the one way.

I have no respect for google company or its associates that goes for twatter and facefook political mentality.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Faithlilly

« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2020, 09:42:15 PM »

No, University library actually. I am more of a book person.  Your put downs are so left wing I find myself being so amused by the attempts- written by someone better than you for you to follow like a little sheep, stuck in a pen just going the one way.

I have no respect for google company or its associates that goes for twatter and facefook political mentality.

You do make me laugh MTI......though Iíve got a suspicion you donít intend your posts to amuse.
#Borishasfailed